Mt Baker Vapor - Beginner Starter Kits, Intermediate Starter Kits, Mechanical Mods, USA Nicotine E-Juice and Friendly Customer Service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
A friend is having trouble quitting ciggs with her eGo/evod.
She thinks it reminds her too much of a cigg so she wants something bigger.
I have an MVP20/nautilus mini on the way for her.
That's the perfect upgrade from an eGo to stay MtL

That's the problem with cigalikes and even the eGo batteries...they just have too close a resemblance to cigarettes. I successfully used an evod for awhile, but so many people compared it to smoking. It's something we struggle with everyday, telling people over and over again that vaping is not smoking. It's hard to break away from that.

Best of luck to your friend!

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
I got away from the cigg-like early with an Evod on a Vamo.

Nobody thinks I'm smoking a cigg anymore

12047121_1692830600947763_7346370641500992553_n.jpg

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
I got away from the cigg-like early with an Evod on a Vamo.

Nobody thinks I'm smoking a cigg anymore

12047121_1692830600947763_7346370641500992553_n.jpg

Even when I had my Flagship mech mod people still made tons of comparisons to smoking. Not anymore with my new Sigelei! Now I get comments saying it looks like a walkman...

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
http://blog.mtbakervapor.com/support-vaping-rights-casaa/

As we have covered before in this blog, the United States vaping community currently has an outstanding opportunity to let their voice be heard in the fight for vaping rights. The U.S. Congress is considering HR 2058, a bill that would change the proposed FDA grandfather date for newly deemed tobacco products. If left unchanged, these deeming regulations could severely restrict the amount of hardware and juice vaping consumers have access to. Showing your support offers one of the best ways to influence public policy.

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
Good Morning Mt. Baker! Another week begins, and I hope your weekend was a happy one! I hope you all have the best of days today! Be well my friends!:toast:
Woke up this morning and it definitely felt like a Monday. Slow to start but we know we will finish strong in the end. Let's make it a good one!

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
wish i had i heard it was amazing. was raining here and to cloudy to see!:(
There is a fair amount of light pollution where I live but I was still able to catch a glimpse. Thank god for all the photos floating around online so we can still somewhat experience it haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread