Mt Baker Vapor - Beginner Starter Kits, Intermediate Starter Kits, Mechanical Mods, USA Nicotine E-Juice and Friendly Customer Service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
20140121210649-0b590ac5.gif

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
Happy Tuesday everybody! "We get it, you vape" is a phrase that has infiltrated pop culture and may be one of the best signs that this industry is here to stay. Read more in today's blog : We Get It, You Know We Vape.

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
I've seen a lot of vaping reviews. Now I've seen Gomer Pyle on XTC doing a review from a bathtub.

I'm at a Losfer Words

Psyched - My MBV Wholesale order's on the way. Woohoo!

Nice, love me some Maiden.

And we love the bathtub reviewer too! I have a feeling it's just an act...I hope.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
First (but definitely not last) time customer. I was one of the vaping success stories, and I just want to say thank you, for your dedication to supporting vapers, your stellar customer service, and for being an absolute dream vendor. I've received my Bavarian Cream, and I LOVE IT!!!!

PS...Kenny is wondeful!!!!!

paleodian

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2013
Totally Lost
:toast:Good Morning Mt. Baker!!! It's that time again........."Terrible Joke Wednesday" is here!!! Here we go!......

Two boys were arguing when the teacher entered the room.
The teacher says, “Why are you arguing?”
One boy answers, “We found a ten dollar bill and decided to give it to whoever tells the biggest lie.”
“You should be ashamed of yourselves,” said the teacher, “When I was your age I didn’t even know what a lie was.”
The boys gave the ten dollars to the teacher.

A man goes to the doctor and says, “Doctor, wherever I touch, it hurts.”
The doctor asks, “What do you mean?”
The man says, “When I touch my shoulder, it really hurts. If I touch my knee - OUCH! When I touch my forehead, it really, really hurts.”
The doctor says, “I know what’s wrong with you - you’ve broken your finger!”

There was a flood in a village.
One man said to everyone, “I’ll stay! God will save me!”
The flood got higher and a boat came and the man in it said “Come on mate, get in!”
No” replied the man. God will save me!
The flood got very high now and the man had to stand on the roof of his house.
A helicopter soon came and the man offered him help.“
No, God will save me!” he said
Eventually he died by drowning.
He got by the gates of heaven and he said to God “Why didn’t you save me?”
God replied, “For goodness sake! I sent a boat and a helicopter. What more do you want!”

Have the BEST of days everyone!

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
First (but definitely not last) time customer. I was one of the vaping success stories, and I just want to say thank you, for your dedication to supporting vapers, your stellar customer service, and for being an absolute dream vendor. I've received my Bavarian Cream, and I LOVE IT!!!!

PS...Kenny is wondeful!!!!!

Thanks for sharing your story with us! It's this stories that make this job feel so rewarding. My biggest reason for coming to work :). Glad you are enjoying the Bavarian Cream. Please don't hesitate to ask if you ever need anything or have questions. We're always here to help.

PS...we think Kenny is pretty great too. :thumbs:

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
Rejoice, vapers! It’s that special time of the week once again. Time to adorn your favorite pair of headphones, fill your tank with your favorite juice, grab your friends and gather round the speakers, as we are proud to present another episode of the Ownlife Vapor Podcast. Tune in and vape on!

This episode of Ownlife features the head of research and development here at Mt. Baker Vapor, Jordan Horrell. He brings to the show his vast knowledge of hardware and products, and also his insights on the juice making process. We discuss what we believe constitutes a good piece of hardware, and what things to consider when creating a new e-juice recipe.

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
We're happy to announce an October GWAR Fluids appreciation contest! We're accepting videos on the topic of GWAR Fluids via our Facebook page and Instagram. On Facebook, you can go to this link: http://bit.ly/1M3ZzJV and submit your video using the "submit an entry" button. On Instagram, simply tag the video with #ilovegwarfluids. The winner will be chosen based on voting so make sure to share your video with friends to drive in votes. Grand Prize is 5 bottles of the GWAR fluid of your choice so get the submissions in now!

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
thats pretty cool! will spread the word!
We're happy to announce an October GWAR Fluids appreciation contest! We're accepting videos on the topic of GWAR Fluids via our Facebook page and Instagram. On Facebook, you can go to this link: http://bit.ly/1M3ZzJV and submit your video using the "submit an entry" button. On Instagram, simply tag the video with [HASHTAG]#ilovegwarfluids[/HASHTAG]. The winner will be chosen based on voting so make sure to share your video with friends to drive in votes. Grand Prize is 5 bottles of the GWAR fluid of your choice so get the submissions in now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread