Mt Baker Vapor - Beginner Starter Kits, Intermediate Starter Kits, Mechanical Mods, USA Nicotine E-Juice and Friendly Customer Service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
Good Morning Mt. Baker!!! Friday and the weekend is here!!! I hope it's been a good one for you all, and that you have a fantastic, fun-filled weekend ahead! Have the best of days all!:toast:

Good Morning! The coffee tastes spectacular and we're ready for another day of juice making. Hope everyone has some great plans for the weekend :thumbs:

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
  • Deleted by Unforeseen
  • Reason: Posting Against ECF Supplier TOS

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
Graceful-Good-Night-Pic1.gif

Reactions: Puff2K

Cheryl75

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
MO
Good Morning James!
I have a question about my Butterscotch juice, did the recipe get changed? I have been ordering it from MBV for 2yrs now, and always order a month in advance for perfect steep time (for my taste buds, its the perfect amount of time). My last order was Sept 1st, and this bottle just hasnt been as good, so I was just curious if something has changed other than your move
Thanks!

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
Good Morning James!
I have a question about my Butterscotch juice, did the recipe get changed? I have been ordering it from MBV for 2yrs now, and always order a month in advance for perfect steep time (for my taste buds, its the perfect amount of time). My last order was Sept 1st, and this bottle just hasnt been as good, so I was just curious if something has changed other than your move
Thanks!
Good morning to you Cheryl75 :) We have not changed the recipe to Butterscotch since the move to my knowledge! If you are having problems with your juice, you can go ahead and send us an email at support@mtbakervapor.com :)

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
Good Morning Mt. Baker!!! It's M....Mo...Mon....I can't even say it:facepalm:.....Oh well....we'll get through it! I hope the week is a stellar one for everybody! Have the best of days my friends!:toast:
Top o' the morning to ya! We hope you have a great week.

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
Happy Monday morning everyone. Here's something to get your day going, a little Monday morning mixtape. Take a listen while you check out our new build your own juice flavor options! The Build Your Own E Juice option is probably our favorite feature on our website. Today, we're excited to announce the addition of over 55 flavors to the BYOJ flavor menu.

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
Good Morning Mt. Baker! The day that shall not be mentioned is over and the week is on the way! May today bring you all huge clouds and tasty vapes:vapor:! Have the best of days everyone!:toast:
We wish for everyone's clouds to be large and vapes to be tasty. Cheers, and have the best of days.

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
We've been around for about 4 1/2 years now and over that time we've gone through quite a few flavors. We're often asked what are the "best Mt Baker Vapor flavors" so we decided to make a helpful guide to our most popular flavors based on all-time sales. Check out the full list and keep an eye out for some fast-rising newcomers!

paleodian

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2013
Totally Lost
Good Morning Mt. Baker! It's that time again....:facepalm:......"Terrible Joke Wednesday" is here again! Here we go!!!

Two men are out hunting when one of them suddenly drops dead. He calls 911 immediately. The operator says "Can I help you sir?"
The man replies "I think my friend is dead! Get an ambulance! What should I do?"
The operator replies "Okay, calm down sir. First we have to make sure he is dead."
There is silence, then a gun shot, then the man comes back on "Okay, what now?"

A Nobel Prize winning mathematician is traveling from university to university on a speaking tour by limousine. After several engagements the mathematician and his driver are having dinner and the driver says "I've heard your speech so many times I think I could give it word-for-word." The mathematician accepts the challenge and they switch places for the next speech; the driver dresses like the professor and the professor dresses as the driver and sits in the back of the auditorium.

The driver gives the speech flawlessly and opens up the floor for question, usually there are none. But one of the students at the university has a very large ego and decides to attempt to stump the Nobel Prize winner. After the student asks his question for ten straight minutes the driver laughs and says "That question is so simple I'll let my driver in the back answer it."

A police officer pulls over a car full of old women. He says "Ma'am, you realize you can't drive that slow on the highway. It's dangerous."
She responds "Isn't the speed limit 33?"
Laughing the cop says "No ma'am, this is highway 33. That's not the speed limit." He looks into the back of the car and the women are frightened. He asks "What's wrong with them?"
The lady says "I don't know. We just came off of Highway 144."

A rancher was minding his own business when an FBI agent comes up to him and says, "We got a tip that you may be growing illegal drugs on the premises. Do you mind if I take a look around?"
The old rancher replies, "That's fine, you shouldn't go over there though." As he points at one of his fields.
The FBI agent snaps at him, "I'm am a federal agent! I can go wherever I want!" With this he pulls out his badge and shoves it into the ranchers face.
The rancher shrugs this off and continues with his daily chores. About 15 minutes later he hears a loud scream from the field he pointed out earlier. Suddenly he sees the FBI agent sprinting towards him with a large bull on his heels. The rancher rushes to the fence and yells "Your badge! Show him your badge!"

Have the best of days everyone!!!:toast:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread