Mt Baker Vapor - Beginner Starter Kits, Intermediate Starter Kits, Mechanical Mods, USA Nicotine E-Juice and Friendly Customer Service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
Good Morning Mt. Baker! It's that time again....:facepalm:......"Terrible Joke Wednesday" is here again! Here we go!!!

Two men are out hunting when one of them suddenly drops dead. He calls 911 immediately. The operator says "Can I help you sir?"
The man replies "I think my friend is dead! Get an ambulance! What should I do?"
The operator replies "Okay, calm down sir. First we have to make sure he is dead."
There is silence, then a gun shot, then the man comes back on "Okay, what now?"

A Nobel Prize winning mathematician is traveling from university to university on a speaking tour by limousine. After several engagements the mathematician and his driver are having dinner and the driver says "I've heard your speech so many times I think I could give it word-for-word." The mathematician accepts the challenge and they switch places for the next speech; the driver dresses like the professor and the professor dresses as the driver and sits in the back of the auditorium.

The driver gives the speech flawlessly and opens up the floor for question, usually there are none. But one of the students at the university has a very large ego and decides to attempt to stump the Nobel Prize winner. After the student asks his question for ten straight minutes the driver laughs and says "That question is so simple I'll let my driver in the back answer it."

A police officer pulls over a car full of old women. He says "Ma'am, you realize you can't drive that slow on the highway. It's dangerous."
She responds "Isn't the speed limit 33?"
Laughing the cop says "No ma'am, this is highway 33. That's not the speed limit." He looks into the back of the car and the women are frightened. He asks "What's wrong with them?"
The lady says "I don't know. We just came off of Highway 144."

A rancher was minding his own business when an FBI agent comes up to him and says, "We got a tip that you may be growing illegal drugs on the premises. Do you mind if I take a look around?"
The old rancher replies, "That's fine, you shouldn't go over there though." As he points at one of his fields.
The FBI agent snaps at him, "I'm am a federal agent! I can go wherever I want!" With this he pulls out his badge and shoves it into the ranchers face.
The rancher shrugs this off and continues with his daily chores. About 15 minutes later he hears a loud scream from the field he pointed out earlier. Suddenly he sees the FBI agent sprinting towards him with a large bull on his heels. The rancher rushes to the fence and yells "Your badge! Show him your badge!"

Have the best of days everyone!!!:toast:

You're killing me with these jokes! Might have to start archiving these for later. Thanks for making Wednesday morning the most hilarious time of the week.

Here's a few jokes for you:

Q: What's "Pasteruize"?
A: Too far to see.

Some people say the Vice President is dragging his feet on deciding whether or not to run for President, but I think he's just Biden his time.

I know a great trash joke, but I REFUSE to tell it.

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
Lately I've taken notice of the ever expanding community of people who play video games. There are tons of people who live stream their game play, and a lot of them vape while doing it! We've assembled a few of our biggest video game enthusiasts here at Mt. Baker Vapor to discuss how gaming and vaping culture intertwine. Zay, Jordan, Andrew, and John tell us about their personal experiences with gaming and vaping and how both have played roles in their own lives. Take a listen to episode 55 of the Ownlife Vapor podcast: Gaming and Vaping.

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
hope u all r having a great wed!!! love the jokes!!!!lmao!!!
i know a couple of people that do the vape and gaming!
gotta get back to cleanin so heres my terrible wed joke!........

A teacher is teaching a class and she sees that Johnny isn't paying attention, so she asks him, "If there are three ducks sitting on a fence, and you shoot one, how many are left?" Johnny says, "None." The teacher asks, "Why?" Johnny says, "Because the shot scared them all off." The teacher says, "No, two, but I like how you're thinking." Johnny asks the teacher, "If you see three women walking out of an ice cream parlor, one is licking her ice cream, one is sucking her ice cream, and one is biting her ice cream, which one is married?" The teacher says, "The one sucking her ice cream." Johnny says, "No, the one with the wedding ring, but I like how you're thinking!"

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
hope u all r having a great wed!!! love the jokes!!!!lmao!!!
i know a couple of people that do the vape and gaming!
gotta get back to cleanin so heres my terrible wed joke!........

A teacher is teaching a class and she sees that Johnny isn't paying attention, so she asks him, "If there are three ducks sitting on a fence, and you shoot one, how many are left?" Johnny says, "None." The teacher asks, "Why?" Johnny says, "Because the shot scared them all off." The teacher says, "No, two, but I like how you're thinking." Johnny asks the teacher, "If you see three women walking out of an ice cream parlor, one is licking her ice cream, one is sucking her ice cream, and one is biting her ice cream, which one is married?" The teacher says, "The one sucking her ice cream." Johnny says, "No, the one with the wedding ring, but I like how you're thinking!"

Be sure to share the podcast with your gaming/vaping buddies!
And I almost just spit coffee out of my mouth and all over my computer when I got to that punch line. LOL :w00t::lol:

paleodian

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2013
Totally Lost
Be sure to share the podcast with your gaming/vaping buddies!
And I almost just spit coffee out of my mouth and all over my computer when I got to that punch line. LOL :w00t::lol:

You almost did......I did..:lol:..Red.....that's 2 keyboards you owe me now!:lol::lol::lol:

paleodian

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2013
Totally Lost
Lately I've taken notice of the ever expanding community of people who play video games. There are tons of people who live stream their game play, and a lot of them vape while doing it! We've assembled a few of our biggest video game enthusiasts here at Mt. Baker Vapor to discuss how gaming and vaping culture intertwine. Zay, Jordan, Andrew, and John tell us about their personal experiences with gaming and vaping and how both have played roles in their own lives. Take a listen to episode 55 of the Ownlife Vapor podcast: Gaming and Vaping.

James, my son is the epitome of this:facepalm:...he's majoring in computer science and is a computer game wiz. He invested in a high end, exotic wood pipe mod with a long churchwarden stem like Gandalf, and vapes 0 nic vanishing oatmeal treats (his favorite), cinnamon roll, hawk sauce, and many others while playing ESO and about 1000 other games he owns. He says.."I like playing them to see what the programmers were thinking when they made them"......yeah...right...:blink:

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
James, my son is the epitome of this:facepalm:...he's majoring in computer science and is a computer game wiz. He invested in a high end, exotic wood pipe mod with a long churchwarden stem like Gandalf, and vapes 0 nic vanishing oatmeal treats (his favorite), cinnamon roll, hawk sauce, and many others while playing ESO and about 1000 other games he owns. He says.."I like playing them to see what the programmers were thinking when they made them"......yeah...right...:blink:

Do you have pictures of this mod? I would love to see it! I kind of want to invest in something over the top like that just to take out once in awhile for fun. I bet it turns some heads. Sounds like you have a good kid there!

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
sounds like a kick azz pipe!!!!:D

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
giphy.gif

paleodian

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2013
Totally Lost
Do you have pictures of this mod? I would love to see it! I kind of want to invest in something over the top like that just to take out once in awhile for fun. I bet it turns some heads. Sounds like you have a good kid there!

sounds like a kick azz pipe!!!!:D

I'll get a picture of it tonight and post it for you. He got it from a mod maker who uses exotic wood and the pipes are one of a kind. He doesn't reproduce styles or types, so when you buy a mod, it's the only one of it's kind.....pretty cool!:)

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
Good Morning Mt. Baker!!! The week is almost through and the weekend is approaching fast!! I hope the week has been a pleasant one so far for you all! Have the best of days my friends!:toast:
We're almost to the end! Cheers! :vapor:

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
pretty cool!! there is a guy think his last name is Soloman that makes one of a kind pipes but they r expensive!!!
OK...here's his pipe. It's made of African Padauk Wood and he says if you leave it in the sun, the color will change over time to a darker brown. Just click on the thumbnail for the full image.

View attachment 497088

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
Good Morning Mt. Baker! Friday and the weekend is finally here! Have a great weekend and the best of days everyone!!:toast:

Happy Friday to you as well! Hoping to get out and enjoy some of this cool fall weather in the desert :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread