Mt Baker Vapor - Beginner Starter Kits, Intermediate Starter Kits, Mechanical Mods, USA Nicotine E-Juice and Friendly Customer Service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

paleodian

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2013
Totally Lost
Good Morning Mt. Baker!! I hope everyone had a good weekend! The week begins and......Oh Hell......it's Monday.....I HATE Mondays.....sorry...:blink:.....sometimes it's just hard to be positive on this day. Where did the weekend go? Anyway....I hope you all have the best of days, tomorrow will be here before we know it!:toast:

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
12189939_967138433351480_7454215056986653328_n.jpg
Weekend-e-card.jpg

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
Good Morning Mt. Baker!! I hope everyone had a good weekend! The week begins and......Oh Hell......it's Monday.....I HATE Mondays.....sorry...:blink:.....sometimes it's just hard to be positive on this day. Where did the weekend go? Anyway....I hope you all have the best of days, tomorrow will be here before we know it!:toast:
Checked out the local music festival in Mesa this weekend, and guess what? Vapers! Vapers everywhere! Was really cool to see. Also great tunes, and some great beer at the Desert Eagle Brewing Company. Looking forward to seeing what this week brings! Hope it's a good one! Cheers. :toast::vapor::thumbs:

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
We have a new promotion going on this week. It's the Battle of the Best Sellers: Red vs Blue. We've taken two of our best selling flavors Moo Juice, and Blue Moo and put them head to head in a battle royale. Cast your vote for your favorite flavor. The winner will be announced on the 23rd and will receive an 18% off discount for the day. The loser will receive a consolation prize of 12% off. While casting your vote you should also tune into the Ownlife Vapor Podcast. A lot of interesting recent developments with UFOs, alien vaping Technology, and the vape Raids in Malaysia.

We hope everyone has a great week! Cheers, and vape on!

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
We all know there has been lots of negative language used against vapers. Vape-haters use lots of different terms to describe us and one of the most common is "hipster". In this blog we explore the concept of "hipsterdom" and try to conclude if vaping hipsters are fact or fantasy. Vaping Hipsters: Fact or Fiction?

paleodian

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2013
Totally Lost
Good Morning Mt. Baker!!! Once again it's..."Terrible Joke Wednesday!!"....can it get any better? Here we go!

Sherlock Homes and his partner, Watson, are going camping. After a few hours of sleeping under their tent, Sherlock wakes up Watson. When Watson finally wakes up, Sherlock says "Watson, look up, what do you see?" "I see billions of millions of stars in the distant universe." Replied Watson. In respones, Sherlock says "And what can you conclude from that?" Watson begins to go deep into the theory of space, but less than three sentences in, Sherlock cuts of Watson and says "No you idiot, it means someone stole our tent."

Four ladies are sitting together talking about their sons. The first one brags, "My son is is a bishop, every time he walks into a room people say, 'Your excellence'."
The second lady brags, "My son is is a cardinal, every time he walks into a room people say, 'Your eminence'."
The third lady brags, "My son is is the pope, every time he walks into a room people say, 'Your holiness'."
The final lady says, "My son doesn't have a title, he weighs 500 pounds and is only 5 feet tall. But every time he walks into a room everybody says, 'Oh my god!'"

A pirate walks into a bar with an eyepatch, pegleg, and hook for a hand. The bartender notices his leg, "How did you get that pegleg?"
The pirate replies, "It were many years ago. I were walkin' on the deck when a wave swept a shark aboard. The shark bit my leg off!"
Wow," replies the bartender. "What about that hand?"
The pirate replies, "It were many years ago. I were walkin' on the deck when a wave swept a killer whale aboard. The whale bit my hand off!"
"Oh," replies the bartender. "How about the eye?"
The pirate replies, "It were many years ago. I were walkin' on the deck when a seagull came outta nowhere and pooped in my eye."
"And that blinded you?" asked the bartender.
"No matey, it twas my first day with the hook."

A British man, Frenchman, and American are on an African safari when they are captured by cannibals. The cannibal leader addresses them, "I'm sorry gentlemen, but I must follow our traditions."
The Brit replies, "What does that mean?"
The cannibal replies, "We will kill you, eat you, cook you, and make canoes from your skin. But we're not all bad, we'll let you choose your death."
The Brit steps up first and says, "Give me a pistol." He puts it to his head and yells, "God save the Queen!"
Next the Frenchman asks, "Can I have a sword?" As he runs into the sword he yells, "Viva la France!"
Finally, the American asks for a fork. He begins to stab himself repeatedly everywhere. The cannibal leader yells at him, "What in the world are you doing?!"
The American yells, "Good luck with my canoe!"

Have the BEST of days everyone!:toast:

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
Good Morning Mt. Baker!!! Once again it's..."Terrible Joke Wednesday!!"....can it get any better? Here we go!

Sherlock Homes and his partner, Watson, are going camping. After a few hours of sleeping under their tent, Sherlock wakes up Watson. When Watson finally wakes up, Sherlock says "Watson, look up, what do you see?" "I see billions of millions of stars in the distant universe." Replied Watson. In respones, Sherlock says "And what can you conclude from that?" Watson begins to go deep into the theory of space, but less than three sentences in, Sherlock cuts of Watson and says "No you idiot, it means someone stole our tent."

Four ladies are sitting together talking about their sons. The first one brags, "My son is is a bishop, every time he walks into a room people say, 'Your excellence'."
The second lady brags, "My son is is a cardinal, every time he walks into a room people say, 'Your eminence'."
The third lady brags, "My son is is the pope, every time he walks into a room people say, 'Your holiness'."
The final lady says, "My son doesn't have a title, he weighs 500 pounds and is only 5 feet tall. But every time he walks into a room everybody says, 'Oh my god!'"

A pirate walks into a bar with an eyepatch, pegleg, and hook for a hand. The bartender notices his leg, "How did you get that pegleg?"
The pirate replies, "It were many years ago. I were walkin' on the deck when a wave swept a shark aboard. The shark bit my leg off!"
Wow," replies the bartender. "What about that hand?"
The pirate replies, "It were many years ago. I were walkin' on the deck when a wave swept a killer whale aboard. The whale bit my hand off!"
"Oh," replies the bartender. "How about the eye?"
The pirate replies, "It were many years ago. I were walkin' on the deck when a seagull came outta nowhere and pooped in my eye."
"And that blinded you?" asked the bartender.
"No matey, it twas my first day with the hook."

A British man, Frenchman, and American are on an African safari when they are captured by cannibals. The cannibal leader addresses them, "I'm sorry gentlemen, but I must follow our traditions."
The Brit replies, "What does that mean?"
The cannibal replies, "We will kill you, eat you, cook you, and make canoes from your skin. But we're not all bad, we'll let you choose your death."
The Brit steps up first and says, "Give me a pistol." He puts it to his head and yells, "God save the Queen!"
Next the Frenchman asks, "Can I have a sword?" As he runs into the sword he yells, "Viva la France!"
Finally, the American asks for a fork. He begins to stab himself repeatedly everywhere. The cannibal leader yells at him, "What in the world are you doing?!"
The American yells, "Good luck with my canoe!"

Have the BEST of days everyone!:toast:
As always, these are great. The pirate one really made me :lol::laugh:. Here's a few quick ones for you all.

Why did the accountant dump his girlfriend?
- He lost interest.

When the restaurant "Chick Fil-A" first opened up many wondered if they'd be successful or not. When asked about how it was running the business the owner replied "We get by on a wing and a prayer."

What do they call Miley Cyrus in Europe?
- Kilometery Cyrus.

Cheers, and we hope you have a great day!

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
We're halfway through the week! We hope everyone is doing well. Don't forget to check out this weeks episode of Ownlife where we go over some tips and tricks about vaper's tongue as well as discuss some of the new hardware products now available for purchase on our website.

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
James.....well the Beast is not bad....needs to be sweeter for me.....but I have sweetener
Your statement about the We'll see about the Rainbow Sherbet......anymore thought on that
Have you added some sweetener to it? Let me know how it is. Perhaps an extra flavor shot or two with this juice would be a good idea. Thanks for letting me know. Still no update on Rainbow Sherbet. With the holidays coming up and our Black Friday sale this is a pretty busy time for us, but if something changes I'll be sure to let you know.

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
Are you a vet who vapes? Please considering taking the time to fill out this survey for Vape-a-Vet. Vape-a-Vet will be presenting their findings to the White House Office of Management and Budget on November 30th. Every testimonial could have a direct impact on the FDA Deeming Regulations. Even if you are not a vaping vet, please share this with someone who is.

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
Are you a vet who vapes? Please considering taking the time to fill out this survey for Vape-a-Vet. Vape-a-Vet will be presenting their findings to the White House Office of Management and Budget on November 30th. Every testimonial could have a direct impact on the FDA Deeming Regulations. Even if you are not a vaping vet, please share this with someone who is.

Went and did this as soon as I seen it this morning,

paleodian

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2013
Totally Lost

DONE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread