Mt Baker Vapor - Beginner Starter Kits, Intermediate Starter Kits, Mechanical Mods, USA Nicotine E-Juice and Friendly Customer Service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
Good Morning Mt. Baker! Tuesday and the week is rolling along! Turkey day is almost here! Have the best of days everyone!:toast:
Good morning! Started doing some meal prep last night. Can't wait for turkey day! Cheers.

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
Money's tight. Especially around the holidays. When you're trying to fit all your monthly expenses in with buying gifts for your loved ones it can be hard to find that couple extra dollars for your vaping needs. So, here's 5 easy tips for vaping on a budget.

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
sweet dreams

September-21-2011-22-10-43-tumblrlk5a23BFow1qb9qwwo1500.jpeg

paleodian

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2013
Totally Lost
Good Morning Mt. Baker!! One day till Turkey day and it 's also....that's right! "Terrible Joke Wednesday"...how good can it get? Today I'm doing something a little different. Instead of posting a list of jokes, I came up with this little story that I hope will bring a smile to your faces as much as it did me. Enjoy!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="Christmas Bird - YouTube" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Last edited:

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
Good Morning Mt. Baker!! One day till Turkey day and it 's also....that's right! "Terrible Joke Wednesday"...how good can it get? Today I'm doing something a little different. Instead of posting a list of jokes, I came up with this little story that I hope will bring a smile to your faces as much as it did me. Enjoy!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="Christmas Bird - YouTube" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!
Great joke today! I was really wondering where that was going. The ending definitely killed! :lol::w00t::thumbs:

main-qimg-a3594880fe9caa1933515d52a816c8d0

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
Thanksgiving is right around the corner and that means it's almost time for one of our biggest sales of the year. On Black Friday 11/27 all e-juice on our website will be 20% off! This includes Charlie's Chalk Dust, njoy and GWAR Fluids! Use coupon code "black2015" at checkout.

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
The turkey has been eaten, the naps have been had and now it's time for some serious savings! Black Friday is finally here! If you've been holding off on buying some new flavors, now is the time! All e-juice on the site is 20% off, be sure to use the code 'black2015"!

Vapor E Cig Juice | Electronic Cigarette Nicotine Juice

gnees

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2014
Zephyrhills Fl.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread