Mt Baker Vapor - Beginner Starter Kits, Intermediate Starter Kits, Mechanical Mods, USA Nicotine E-Juice and Friendly Customer Service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

paleodian

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2013
Totally Lost
Good Morning Mt. Baker! "Terrible Joke Wednesday" is here once again! Time for a giggle.......

As we age, our priorities change... The other day I came home and was greeted by my wife, dressed only in very sexy underwear and holding a couple of short velvet ropes. "Tie me up," she purred, "and you can do anything you want."
So, I tied her up and went golfing.

The new supermarket near my house has an automatic water mister to keep produce fresh. Just before it goes on, you hear the sound of thunder and the smell of fresh rain.
When you approach the milk cases, you hear cows mooing and breathe in the aroma of chocolate milk.
When you approach the egg case, you hear hens cluck and cackle and the air is filled with the pleasing aroma of bacon and eggs frying.
The veggie department features the sound of a gentle breeze and the smell of fresh buttered corn.
I don't buy toilet paper there any more.

Father and son went hunting together for the first time. The father said, "Stay here and be very quiet. I'll be across the field."
A few minutes later, the father heard a blood curdling scream and ran back to his son.
"What's wrong?" the father asked. "I told you to be quiet."
The son answered, "Look, I was quiet when the snake slithered across my feet. I was quiet when the bear breathed down my neck. I didn't move a muscle when the skunk climbed over my shoulder. I closed my eyes and held my breath when the wasp stung me. I didn't cough when I swallowed the gnat. I didn't cuss or scratch when the poison oak started itching. But when the two chipmunks crawled up my pant legs and said, 'Should we eat them here or take them with us?' Well, I guess I just panicked."

There's a mom with three kids. The first kid comes up to her and says, "Mommy, why did you call me Rose?"
And the mother said, "When you were a baby, I dropped a rose on your head."
And then the second kid comes up to her and says, "Mommy, why did you call me Daisy?"
And the mother said, "When you were a baby, I dropped a daisy on your head."
And then the third kid comes up to her and says, "Rarrfgdxdb... garblefarbleblock."
And the mother said, "Not now, Brick."

A Husband took the wife to a disco on the weekend. There was an extremely well dressed, physically fit, good looking guy on the dance floor. He was waltzing, fox-trotting, calipsoing, break dancing, moon walking, doing back flips, smiling and having a great time.
The wife turned to her husband, who isn't much of a dancer, and said: "See that guy? 25 years ago he proposed to me and I turned him down."
Husband says: "Looks like he's still celebrating!"

Smile, and have the best of days everyone!:toast:

gnees

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2014
Zephyrhills Fl.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Having sex is like playing bridge. If you don’t have a good partner, you’d better have a good hand.

Time is what keeps things from happening all at once.

What is faster Hot or cold? Hot, because you can catch a cold.

A bargain is something you don’t need at a price you can’t resist.

When tempted to fight fire with fire, remember that the Fire Department usually uses water.

I say no to alcohol, it just doesn’t listen.

:)

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
Good morning all! I got a kick out of all the jokes. You guys are great with these and I always look forward to them :D My turn to contribute.

A little boy gets on the public bus and sits right behind the bus driver. The boy keeps repeatedly saying," If my mom was a cow and my dad was a bull, I'd be a little calf. If my mom was a hen and my dad was a chicken, I'd be a little chick. If my mom was a deer and my dad was a buck, I'd be a little deer. If my mom was a duck and my dad was a goose, I'd be a little duckling." The annoyed bus driver stops the bus and turns to the boy saying, "What if your mom was a drunk and you dad was a bum?" The boy responds, "Then I'd be a bus driver." - No offense to bus drivers :)

So there was a plane and in that plane was 4 people a Pilot,Lawyer,Priest, and a kid. The plane is going down and fast but there were only 3 parachutes so the pilot says "I have a family and a daughter that is expecting" he grabs a parachute and jumps off the plane. The lawyer says "well I'm the smartest man on earth so I have to live" he grabs a parachute and jumps off. So now there is only 1 parachute left the Priest notices this and tells the kid " Son go ahead take the last one I have lived my life" The boy looks around the plane and says "wait we can both live" the priest says " well how can that be?", the boy says " because the smartest man in the world just jumped off with my backpack"

Somehow a dog gets lost in an African Jungle. As he is finding his way a lion spots him. The lion thinks since the dog is so small he will be easy prey. When the dog sees the lion he gets extremely scared and starts to run but he sees some bones and gets an idea. As the lion approaches, he says " Mmmm, that was some good lion." The lion immediately realizes this dog is a lot tougher than he though and runs off.

But there was a monkey in a tree watching the whole time. The monkey decides if he tells the lion what had happened the lion might reward him. so he tells the lion and the lion tells him to come with him to take down the dog. As the lion and monkey approach the dog the dog sees them and gets an idea then turns his back towards them pretending he didn't see them and when they come into hearing distance he says " Wheres that darn monkey?! i told him to bring that lion here hours ago!"

Have a great day everyone!

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
nite my dear friends

13151704_534287150107276_95609173237225792_n.jpg

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
Good Morning Mt. Baker! The weekend has arrived and I hope it's a fun-filled one for everybody! Have a great day and an even better weekend everyone!:toast:

We are having a blast! We hope that you have a great day and an even better night :D

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
Are you worried or confused about the deeming FDA regulations? Well worry no more! Today we have a blog written by Dr.Siegel constructively breaking down the recent news! Join us today as we all become a bit more aware of what's to come! vape on! FDA Vaping Regulations 2016: What to Know | Mt Baker Vapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread