Mt Baker Vapor - Beginner Starter Kits, Intermediate Starter Kits, Mechanical Mods, USA Nicotine E-Juice and Friendly Customer Service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
Little April was not the best student in Sunday school. Usually she slept through the class. One day the teacher called on her while she was napping, "Tell me, April, who created the universe?" When April didn't stir, little Johnny, a boy seated in the chair behind her, took a pin and jabbed her in the rear. "GOD ALMIGHTY!" shouted April and the teacher said, "Very good" and April fell back asleep. A while later the teacher asked April, "Who is our Lord and Saviour," But, April didn't even stir from her slumber. Once again, Johnny came to the rescue and stuck her again. "JESUS CHRIST!" shouted April and the teacher said, "very good," and April fell back to sleep. Then the teacher asked April a third question. "What did Eve say to Adam after she had her twenty-third child?" And again, Johnny jabbed her with the pin. This time April jumped up and shouted, "IF YOU STICK THAT THING IN ME ONE MORE TIME, I'LL BREAK IT IN HALF AND STICK IT UP YOUR behind!" The Teacher fainted.

Last edited:

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
Good afternoon all! Been a busy day! @paleodian I LOVE TERRIBLE JOKE WEDNESDAY! It is a lot of fun and I look forward to it :D I also steal some of your jokes for our Facebook group because they are awesome :) Here is my contribution for this weeks.

A jockey is about to enter an race on a new horse. The horse's trainer meets him before the race and says, "All you have to remember with this horse is that every time you approach a jump, you have to shout, 'ALLLLEEE OOOP!' really loudly in the horse's ear. Providing you do that, you'll be fine."

The jockey thinks the trainer is mad but promises to shout the command. The race begins and they approach the first hurdle. The jockey ignores the trainer's ridiculous advice and the horse crashes straight through the center of the jump.

They carry on and approach the second hurdle. The jockey, somewhat embarrassed, whispers "Aleeee ooop" in the horse's ear. The same thing happens - the horse crashes straight through the center of the jump.

At the third hurdle, the jockey thinks, "It's no good, I'll have to do it," and yells, "ALLLEEE OOOP!" really loudly. Sure enough, the horse sails over the jump with no problems. This continues for the rest of the race, but due to the earlier problems the horse only finishes third.

The trainer is fuming and asks the jockey what went wrong. The jockey replies, "Nothing is wrong with me - it's this bloody horse. What is he - deaf or something?"

The trainer replies, "Deaf? Deaf?! He's not deaf. He's blind!"

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
On August 5th at 12am EST, we will be having a 25% off sale for our house liquids and GWAR Fluids line! It will end August 8th at 11:59pm PST.
Mt-Baker-Vapor-Blue-Bottle-1024x654.jpg

paleodian

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2013
Totally Lost
Good Morning Mt. Baker! I hope the week has been a pleasant one for you all, because it's almost over!:banana: The weekend is coming fast so make your plans for a fun filled one. Life's too short to let it pass us by without a little fun in our lives! Be well my friends and have the best of days!:toast:

paleodian

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2013
Totally Lost
No!!!!!

Are you?;)

2nd one is great!

Thank you paleodian. Terrible Joke Wednesday is a minor highlight of my week.

Good afternoon all! Been a busy day! @paleodian I LOVE TERRIBLE JOKE WEDNESDAY! It is a lot of fun and I look forward to it :D I also steal some of your jokes for our Facebook group because they are awesome :) Here is my contribution for this weeks.

A jockey is about to enter an race on a new horse. The horse's trainer meets him before the race and says, "All you have to remember with this horse is that every time you approach a jump, you have to shout, 'ALLLLEEE OOOP!' really loudly in the horse's ear. Providing you do that, you'll be fine."

The jockey thinks the trainer is mad but promises to shout the command. The race begins and they approach the first hurdle. The jockey ignores the trainer's ridiculous advice and the horse crashes straight through the center of the jump.

They carry on and approach the second hurdle. The jockey, somewhat embarrassed, whispers "Aleeee ooop" in the horse's ear. The same thing happens - the horse crashes straight through the center of the jump.

At the third hurdle, the jockey thinks, "It's no good, I'll have to do it," and yells, "ALLLEEE OOOP!" really loudly. Sure enough, the horse sails over the jump with no problems. This continues for the rest of the race, but due to the earlier problems the horse only finishes third.

The trainer is fuming and asks the jockey what went wrong. The jockey replies, "Nothing is wrong with me - it's this bloody horse. What is he - deaf or something?"

The trainer replies, "Deaf? Deaf?! He's not deaf. He's blind!"

I wasn't looking for praise or anything by asking if you all were getting tired of "Terrible Joke Wednesday", I just wanted to make sure I'm not boring you all with it.:?: I know you guys are much too nice to say anything if you were getting tired of it, which is why I asked.....and the last thing I want to do is keep posting something that makes you all go "Oh No! Not again".......:)

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
Good afternoon everyone! @paleodian you do not know my life :w00t: I really do like Terrible Joke Wednesday, it is a lot of fun and I can laugh without others know what I am laughing at. I also steal some of your jokes for our Facebook Group :pervy: Relax this weekend is what my plans are!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread