Mt Baker Vapor - Beginner Starter Kits, Intermediate Starter Kits, Mechanical Mods, USA Nicotine E-Juice and Friendly Customer Service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
97600125216995a2b4d6.gif

Reactions: gnees

mcol

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 5, 2013
Missouri
I was also curious about the 236ml bottle size, but you are currently out of stock of my Butterscotch juice anyway :(

Hey g/f! How ya been? They did away with the 236 ml bottles. So glad I didn't
wait for the sale and ordered a bottle earlier in the week. Getting into doing it
myself anyway. They also did away with a lot of the ratios, higher nic options,
and many flavors from what I can tell (correct me if I'm wrong someone).

Last edited:

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
We did discontinue the 236 mL bottles. We have 10 packs of 30 mL bottle now. We had to discontinue some of our flavors since the new regs and cost to get new skus tested. I do apologize for this.
I see Hawk Sauce, Banana Ceam Pie, Moo juice & Blue Moo but don't see Sticky Bun
Will Huckleberry Ice Cream & Vanishing Oatmeal treats still be available as flavoring at wholesale?
The others that I mentioned?
Thanks for the update

Cheryl75

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
MO
Hey g/f! How ya been? They did away with the 236 ml bottles. So glad I didn't
wait for the sale and ordered a bottle earlier in the week. Getting into doing it
myself anyway. They also did away with a lot of the ratios, higher nic options,
and many flavors from what I can tell (correct me if I'm wrong someone).
HELLO Molly!!!!!
God, i miss the old gang! I am good, family is good, daughter getting ready to begin her last year of radiological technologist program. How is your son doing at college? Enjoying your empty nest?? :)

mcol

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 5, 2013
Missouri
HELLO Molly!!!!!
God, i miss the old gang! I am good, family is good, daughter getting ready to begin her last year of radiological technologist program. How is your son doing at college? Enjoying your empty nest?? :)

He was straight A's his freshman year, woot! He's been home all summer and goes back in about two weeks, thank goodness. Oh did I say that? A trip to Tunica for us the end of the month to celebrate.
:thumbs:

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
@Mowgli Hey Mowgli. Wholesale is moving to offer the same flavors as we offer on our retail. One of the managers said that if we offer it retail, then it will be wholesale. Sticky Bun has been discontinued. The rest of the flavors are still good to order.

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
@Mowgli Hey Mowgli. Wholesale is moving to offer the same flavors as we offer on our retail. One of the managers said that if we offer it retail, then it will be wholesale. Sticky Bun has been discontinued. The rest of the flavors are still good to order.
Good to know.
I've mixed 75% Cinnamon Roll with 25% Caramel Candy to try to approximate SB.
It's been sitting for about a week but I haven't tasted it yet.
75% CR + 25% CC = right ballpark? Close to correct? Can or can't say?

paleodian

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2013
Totally Lost
Good Morning Mt. Baker! Here we are again...Wednesday, halfway through the week and time once again for "Terrible Joke Wednesday"....so here we go...

A blonde woman was speeding down the road in her little red sports car and was pulled over by a woman police officer who was also a blonde. The blonde cop asked to see the blonde driver's license. She dug through her purse and was getting progressively more agitated. 'What does it look like?' she finally asked.
The policewoman replied, 'It's square and it has your picture on it.'
The driver finally found a square mirror in her purse, looked at it and handed it to the policewoman.
'Here it is,' she said.
The blonde officer looked at the mirror, then handed it back saying, 'Okay, you can go. I didn't realize you were a cop too.'

A guy took his blonde girlfriend to her first football game. They had great seats right behind their team's bench. After the game, he asked her how she liked the experience.
'Oh, I really liked it,' she replied, 'especially the tight pants and all the big muscles, but I just couldn't understand why they were killing each other over 25 cents.'
Dumbfounded, her date asked, 'What do you mean?'
'Well, they flipped a coin, one team got it and then for the rest of the game, all they kept screaming was: 'Get the quarterback! Get the quarterback!' I'm like....Helloooooo? It's only 25 cents!!!!!!!!!!!

Three Italian nuns die and go to heaven.
At the Pearly Gates, they are met by St. Peter. He says, "Sisters, you all led such exemplary lives that the Lord is granting you six months to go back to earth and be anyone you wish to be.
The first nun says, "I want to be Sophia Loren;"
And *poof* she's gone.
The second says, "I want to be Madonna and *poof* she's gone.
The third says, "I want to be Sara Pipalini.."
St. Peter looks perplexed. "Who?" he asked.
"Sara Pipalini," replies the nun.
St. Peter shakes his head and says, "I'm sorry, but that name just doesn't ring a bell."
The nun then takes a newspaper out of her habit and hands it to St. Peter.
St. Peter reads the paper and starts laughing. He hands it back to her and says.
"No sister, the paper says it was the 'Sahara Pipeline' that was laid by 1,400 men in 6 months."

I went to the shop the other day. I was only in there for about 5 minutes and when I came out, there was a damn traffic officer writing a parking ticket for over-running the meter. So I went up to him and said,
"Come on, how about giving a man a break?"
He ignored me and continued writing the ticket.
So I called him a pencil-necked Nazi. He glared at me and started writing another ticket for also having parked partially on the pavement!!
So I called him a son of a mutant pig. He finished the second ticket and put it on the car with the first. Then he started writing a third ticket!!
This went on for about 20 minutes and the more I abused him, the more tickets he wrote. I didn't give a damn.
My car was parked around the corner...

Sam and John were out cutting wood, when John accidentally cut his arm off. Sam, who was trained in first aid, remained calm and wrapped the arm in a plastic bag and then took it and John to a surgeon.
The surgeon said, "You're in luck! I'm an expert at reattaching limbs! Come back in four hours." So Sam came back in four hours and the surgeon said, "I got done faster than I expected. John is down at the local pub." Sam went to the pub and was amazed to see John throwing darts. "Wow" thought Sam, "that surgeon does excellent work"
A few weeks later, Sam and John were out again, and John accidentally cut his leg off. Sam put the leg in a plastic bag and took it, and John, back to the same surgeon. The surgeon said, "Legs are a little tougher, but I'll see what I can do - come back in six hours." Sam returned in six hours and the surgeon said, "I finished early - John's down at the soccer field." Sam went to the soccer field and there was John, kicking goals. "Wow" thought Sam "That surgeon is amazing"
A few weeks later, John had a terrible accident and cut his head off. Sam put the head in a plastic bag and took it and the rest of John to the surgeon. The surgeon said, "Gee, heads are really tough. Come back in twelve hours."
So Sam returned in twelve hours and the surgeon said, "I'm sorry, John died."
Sam said, "I understand - I know you tried your best. You are a very skilled surgeon but I'm sure heads are very tough."
The surgeon said, "Oh, no! It wasn't that, John suffocated in that plastic bag!"

There was a midget down in Texas whose testicles hurt and ached almost all the time. The midget went to the doctor and told him about his problem. The doctor told him to drop his pants and he would have a look. The midget dropped his pants. The doctor stood him up onto the examining table, and started to examine him. The doc put one finger under his left testicle and told the midget to turn his head and cough, the usual method to check for a hernia.
"Aha!" mumbled the doc and, as he put his finger under the right testicle, he asked the midget to cough again.
"Aha!" said the doctor again, and reached for his surgical scissors. Snip-snip-snip-snip on the right side, then snip-snip-snip-snip on the left side. The midget was so scared he was afraid to look, but noted with amazement that the snipping did not hurt. The doctor then told the midget to walk around the examining room to see if his testicles still hurt.
The midget was absolutely delighted as he walked around and discovered his testicles were no longer aching.
The doctor said, "How does that feel now?" The midget replied, "Perfect Doc, and I didn't even feel it. What did you do?"
The doctor replied, "I cut two inches off the top of your cowboy boots."

Have the Best of days everyone!:toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread