Mt Baker Vapor - Beginner Starter Kits, Intermediate Starter Kits, Mechanical Mods, USA Nicotine E-Juice and Friendly Customer Service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnees

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2014
Zephyrhills Fl.
Good morning @Reddhott and @paleodian and everyone else! I can use more ands but I think 2 is enough :D Our week has been interesting to say the least! I hope your guy's week has been amazing!
I'm here in the background, ..............lurking.:)

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
fa8e6065255649854dd1599289dbfe0b.jpg

Moonbeat

ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
Magnolia, TX, USA
With all the new brands of juices, is there any possibility that we can shop via brand instead of having to go through so many pages?

And for the record, I hate the nothing over 30ml regulation. Ticks me off. I know it's not MBV's fault. I'm just complaining.

Oh...and where the heck are the flavors!?!

Last edited:
Reactions: Reddhott

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
I can't tell you what the exact rule in place is but evidently they cannot sell anything over 30ml bottles. Their customer service rep confirmed that. I have not checked other stores to see if they're selling larger.

@Puff2K I do not know why you would be held from posting, glad to see you are able to get your comments through now. In regards to the rule about 30mL bottles, it looks like our customer service rep unfortunately misspoke. There is nothing in the FDA regulations regarding limiting bottles sizes to only 30mLs. We have decided to reduce our larger size options due to customer feedback regarding quality control of our 236mL bottles. We have switched to all 30mL bottles to better concentrate on making sure that every bottle is perfect, every time.

For a short time we were offering multi-packs of 30mL bottles in order to replace the 236mL options, but unfortunately due to the popularity of this option we were quickly running low on inventory. For now, we have made the decision to limit bulk purchases of 30mL bottles. We understand that bulk e liquid sizes are popular options and are working to implement replacements for these sizes. At this time we do not have further details regarding exact dates or product specifications.

We apologize for the previous misinformation and would like to thank you and all of our customers for your patience while we implement these changes.
cleardot.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread