Mt Baker Vapor - Beginner Starter Kits, Intermediate Starter Kits, Mechanical Mods, USA Nicotine E-Juice and Friendly Customer Service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
I was sincerely saddened when Mt. Baker Vapor fell from my #1 suppliers list. I have come to understand it is beyond your control that you no longer offer the 236ml bottles. Yet, others offer economy sizes. I'll freely admit, the draw for me was one of economy. Breaking up is hard to do.
Thank you for your comment. As a response to a new era of regulation and our desire to keep our product consistent while keeping customer safety a high priority, MBV has moved to an automated process to meet the demands of the Federal Government, to keep our commitment to consistency and to ensure a safe product. Unfortunately, with the move to automation in an effort to meet our goals, MBV infrastructure can no longer support the manufacturing of larger bottles. Help us fight FDA regulations by showing your support here: Right 2 Be Smoke Free – Fight for your right to vape!

You can save 20% off with a bulk purchase of 10 or more of the same flavor! We hope to bring back the bigger bottles soon!

Reactions: Reddhott

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
Thank you for your comment. As a response to a new era of regulation and our desire to keep our product consistent while keeping customer safety a high priority, MBV has moved to an automated process to meet the demands of the Federal Government, to keep our commitment to consistency and to ensure a safe product. Unfortunately, with the move to automation in an effort to meet our goals, MBV infrastructure can no longer support the manufacturing of larger bottles. Help us fight FDA regulations by showing your support here: Right 2 Be Smoke Free – Fight for your right to vape!

You can save 20% off with a bulk purchase of 10 or more of the same flavor! We hope to bring back the bigger bottles soon!
I think this is verbatim the 'form letter' response I got from your web site. It fails to answer how it is that other suppliers provide larger bottles, unless you want to suggest those companies have no regard for their customer's safety.

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
happy-new-year-2015-gif-pictures.gif

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
I think this is verbatim the 'form letter' response I got from your web site. It fails to answer how it is that other suppliers provide larger bottles, unless you want to suggest those companies have no regard for their customer's safety.
As we grow, we hope to also grow our bottle sizes. When we switched to an automated manufacturing system, this limited our flexibility because the new infrastructure in place does not support the manufacture of large bottle sizes. Hope this helps bring clarity.

paleodian

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2013
Totally Lost
Good Morning Mt. Baker! The week is rolling by and what better way to start the new year than with "Terrible Joke Wednesday".......Let's see what the New Year brings.....

An old cowhand came riding into town on a hot, dry, dusty day. The local sheriff watched from his chair in front of the saloon as the cowboy wearily dismounted and tied his horse to the rail. The cowboy then moved slowly to the back of his horse, lifted its tail, and placed a big kiss where the sun don't shine. He dropped the horse's tail, stepped up on the walk and aimed toward the swinging doors of the saloon.
"Hold on there, Mister," said the sheriff. "Did I just see what I think I saw?"
"Reckon you did, Sheriff. I got me some powerful chapped lips."
"And that cures them?" the Sheriff asked.
"Nope, but it keeps me from lickin' 'em."

Two Irishmen, Patrick Murphy and Shawn O'Brian grew up together and were lifelong friends. But alas, Patrick developed cancer, and was dying. While on his deathbed, Patrick called to his buddy, Shawn, "O'Brian, come 'ere. I 'ave a request for ye." Shawn walked to his friend's bedside and kneels.
"Shawny ole boy, we've been friends all our lives, and now I'm leaving 'ere. I 'ave one last request fir ye to do."
O'Brian burst into tears, "Anything Patrick, anything ye wish. It's done."
"Well, under me bed is a box containing a bottle of the finest whiskey in all of Ireland. Bottled the year I was born it was. After I die, and they plant me in the ground, I want you to pour that fine whiskey over me grave so it might soak into me bones and I'll be able to enjoy it for all eternity."
O'Brian was overcome by the beauty and in the true Irish spirit of his friend's request, he asked, "Aye, tis a fine thing you ask of me, and I will pour the whiskey. But, might I strain it through me kidneys first?"

A young boy had just gotten his driver's license and inquired of his father if they could discuss his use of the car. His father said he'd make a deal with his son. "You bring your grades up from a C to a B average, study your Bible a little, get your hair cut and we'll talk about the car."
The boy thought about that for a moment, decided he'd settle for the offer and they agreed on it. After about six weeks his father said, "Son, I've been real proud. You brought your grades up and I've observed that you have been studying your Bible, but I'm real disappointed you haven't gotten your hair cut."
The young man paused a moment then said, "You know, Dad, I've been thinking about that, and I've noticed in my studies of the Bible that Samson had long hair, John the Baptist had long hair, Moses had long hair and there's even a strong argument that Jesus had long hair."
To this his father replied, "Did you also notice they all walked everywhere they went?"

A husband and wife came for counseling after 25 years of marriage. When asked what the problem was, the wife went into an angry tirade listing each and every problem they had ever had in the 25 years they had been married.
She went on and on: neglect, lack of intimacy, emptiness, loneliness, feeling unloved and unlovable, a long list of unmet needs she had endured over the course of their quarter century of marriage.
Finally, after allowing this to go on for a sufficient length of time, the therapist stood up, walked around his desk and, asking the wife to stand, embraced her and kissed her passionately on the mouth.
The woman shut up and, in a daze, quietly sat down;. The therapist turned to the husband and said, "This is what your wife needs at least seven times a week. Do you think you can do this?"
The husband thought for a moment and replied, "Well, Doc, I can drop her off here on Mondays and Wednesdays, but on the other days I play golf."

Jack was sitting in an airplane when another guy took the seat beside him. Jack noticed that the guy was moaning and shaking.
"What's wrong?" asked Jack.
"I've been transferred to New Orleans, Louisiana," the guy answered. "There's crazy people in New Orleans. They have shootings, rapes, robberies, gangs, race riots, drugs . . . . the highest crime rate."
"Hold on," Jack interrupted. "I've lived there all my life. It's not as bad as the media says. Find a nice home, go to work, mind your own business, enroll your kids in a good school and it's as safe as anywhere in the world."
The other passenger relaxed and stopped shaking for a moment and said, "Oh, thank you. I've been worried to death, but if you live there and say it's OK, I'll take your word for it. What do you do for a living?"
"Me?" said Jack. "I'm the tail gunner on a Bud Lite truck."

Eddie was in trouble. He forgot his wedding anniversary. His wife was really ....... She told him "Tomorrow morning, I expect to find a gift in the driveway that goes from 0 to 200 in 4 seconds AND IT BETTER BE THERE".
The next morning Eddie got up early and left for work. When his wife woke up, she looked out the window and sure enough there was a small box gift-wrapped in the middle of the driveway.
Confused, the wife put on her robe and ran out to the driveway, brought the box back in the house. She opened it and found a brand new bathroom scale.
Funeral services for Eddie have been scheduled for Friday.

Late again," the third-grade teacher said to little Sammy.
"It's not my fault, Miss Crabtree. You can blame this on my Dad. The reason I'm three hours late is because my Dad sleeps naked."
Now Miss Crabtree had taught grammar school for thirty-some years. She asked little Sammy what he meant, despite her mounting fears.
Full of grins and mischief, and in the flower of his youth, little Sammy and trouble were old friends, but he always told the truth.
"Miss Crabtree, at the ranch we have a coyote. The past few nights it ate hens and killed Mom's best milk goat. Last night, when Dad heard a noise out in the chicken pen, he grabbed his gun and said to Mom, "That coyote's back and I'm going to get him!"
"Stay back, he yelled to all us kids!"
He was naked as a jaybird, no boots, no pants, no shirt!
He crawled right up and stuck that double barrel through the window of the coop. As he stared into the darkness with the coyote on his mind, our old hound dog, Zeke, woke up and snuck up behind Daddy.
Then we all looked on helpless as old Zeke stuck that cold nose in Dad's crack!
"Miss Crabtree, we been cleaning chickens since three this morning!"

Have the best of days everyone!:toast:

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
Good Morning Mt. Baker! This week is almost through, and the weekend is quickly approaching! I hope it's been a pleasant week for everyone so far. Be well, and have the best of days my friends!:toast:
It has been pleasant and a bit hectic at the same time! Hope your week is going well :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread