Mt Baker Vapor - Beginner Starter Kits, Intermediate Starter Kits, Mechanical Mods, USA Nicotine E-Juice and Friendly Customer Service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
FREE GIVEAWAY TIME! WIN A Fitbit Charge 2!
16002822_1240009692744471_8760699381654686919_n.jpg

Like this post and view our other social media outlets to enter!
ALSO, save 20% off select Starter Kits with coupon code: "KEEPYOURRESOLUTION".
Share with friends hoping to make the switch to electronic cigarettes!
Sale Starter Kits can be found here: goo.gl/i1LWKI

Don't give up! Keep that resolution!
Must be 18 years or older to enter.
Sale/Contest ends January 24th.
No purchase necessary.

kgj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2010
NM
Good Morning Mt. Baker! The week is flying by and "Terrible Joke Wednesday" is here once again. I hope you aren't getting bored with this. It's been about a year ago that "Terrible Joke Wednesday" came into being, and honestly there are only so many jokes you can tell without repeating them. Lately, I've been considering bringing it to an end as it takes me longer and longer each time to collect the jokes without feeling like they've been posted before, but for the moment, we'll go on. Let's see what we have today......
Paleodian, I understand that it must be difficult and time consuming to come up with material for Terrible Joke Wednesday.
I'll understand if you decide to stop doing it, but I will miss it bigly.
It's an online highlight of my week.

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
Good Morning Mt. Baker! The week is flying by and "Terrible Joke Wednesday" is here once again. I hope you aren't getting bored with this. It's been about a year ago that "Terrible Joke Wednesday" came into being, and honestly there are only so many jokes you can tell without repeating them. Lately, I've been considering bringing it to an end as it takes me longer and longer each time to collect the jokes without feeling like they've been posted before, but for the moment, we'll go on. Let's see what we have today......

A woman was unhappy with the way her laundry was done at the local Chinese Laundry, so she wrote a note and put it in the bag with the next collection of soiled clothes : "USE MORE SOAP ON PANTIES!"
She got the clean laundry back, and was still dissatisfied with the results, so the following week she enclosed another note: "USE MORE SOAP ON PANTIES!"
The Chinese laundryman became very annoyed, and when her clean laundry was delivered, it contained a note from HIM: "I USE PLENTY SOAP ON PANTIES!!! USE MORE PAPER ON ...!!"

Three friends had a good friend named Joe and he was, naturally, an eternal optimist. At every bad situation he would always say ''It could have been worse.'' His friends hated that quality about him, so they came up with a story so horrible that not even Joe could come up with a bright side. So the next day, only two of his friends showed up for a golf date.
Joe asked, ''Where's Gary?''
And one of his friends said, ''Didn't you hear? Yesterday, Gary found his wife in bed with another man, shot them both, and then turned the gun on himself.''
Joe says, ''Well it could have been worse.''
Both his friends said, ''How in hell could it be worse? Your best friend just killed himself!''
Joe says, ''If it had happened two days ago, I'd be dead now!''

A woman pregnant with triplets was walking down the street when a masked robber ran out of a bank and shot her three times in the stomach.
Luckily the babies were OK. The surgeon decided to leave the bullets in because it was too risky to operate. She gave birth to two healthy daughters and a healthy son.
All was fine for 16 years, and then one daughter walked into the room in tears.
"What's wrong?" asked the mother.. "I was taking a tinkle and this bullet came out," replied the daughter.
The mother told her it was okay and explained what happened 16 years ago.
About a week later the second daughter walked into the room in tears.
"Mom, I was taking a tinkle and this bullet came out."
Again the mother told her not to worry and explained what happened 16 years ago.
A week later her son walked into the room in tears.
"It's okay" said the Mom, "I know what happened. You were taking a tinkle and a bullet came out."
"No," said the boy, "I was playing with myself and I shot the dog."

Once there was a little boy that lived in the country. They had to use an outhouse, and the little boy hated it because it was hot in the summer and cold in the winter and stank all the time. The outhouse was sitting on the bank of a creek and the boy determined that one day he would push that outhouse into the creek. One day after a spring rain, the creek was swollen so the little boy decided today was the day to push the outhouse into the creek. So he got a large stick and started pushing. Finally, the outhouse toppled into the creek and floated away. That night his dad told him they were going to the woodshed after supper. Knowing that meant a spanking, the little boy asked why.
The dad replied, "Someone pushed the outhouse into the creek today. It was you, wasn't it son?"
The boy answered yes. Then he thought a moment and said, "Dad, I read in school today that George Washington chopped down a cherry tree and didn't get into trouble because he told the truth."
The dad replied, "Well, son, George Washington's father wasn't in the cherry tree."

The only way to pull off a Sunday afternoon quickie with their 8-year-old son in the apartment was to send him out on the balcony with a popsicle and tell him to report on all the neighborhood activities. He began his commentary as his parents put their plan into operation.
"There's a car being towed from the parking lot," he shouted. A few moments passed.
"An ambulance just drove by."
A few moments later, "Looks like the Anderson's have company," he called out. "Matt's riding a new bike."
A few moments later, "Looks like the Sanders are moving." "Jason is on his skate board."
A few more moments, "The Coopers are having sex."
Startled, his mother and dad shot up in bed. Dad cautiously called out, "How do you know they are having sex?"
"Jimmy Cooper is standing on his balcony with a popsicle too."

Little Zachary was doing poorly in math. His parents, after exhausting all other incentives, finally decided to enroll him in the local Catholic School. After the first day, Little Zachary came home with a very serious look on his face. He went straight to his room and started studying. This continued for some time. His mother was baffled as to why he had become so dedicated.
Finally, Little Zachary brought home his report card. He quietly laid it on the table and went to his room to study. With great trepidation, his mother looked at it and, to her surprise, Little Zachary go an "A" in math. She asked, "Son, what was it? Was it the nuns, the books, the discipline, the uniforms?"
Little Zachary said, "No!"
"What was it?" she asked.
Little Zachary looked at her and said, "Well, on the first day of school, when I saw that guy nailed to the Plus Sign, I knew they weren't fooling around."

Smile everyone, and have the best of days!:toast:

We have always enjoyed reading them! Gives a nice break to the work week. Hope all is well!

paleodian

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2013
Totally Lost
Good Morning Mt. Baker! FRIDAY!!!!! We made it through another week and the weekend is before us! I hope it's a fun filled weekend for everyone. Relax, enjoy, and do something special for yourself....you deserve it! Have a great weekend and the best of days all!:toast:

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
Did you know...
We can cut down trees, just by looking at them?
It's true! We saw them with our eyes!

Happy International Belly Laugh Day!
To celebrate, Wacky Taffy has been reduced to $6.39!
Use Coupon Code: BELLYLAUGH
Find it here: goo.gl/WpQPwe
16174963_1245121218899985_1926566602702004709_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread