Mt Baker Vapor - Beginner Starter Kits, Intermediate Starter Kits, Mechanical Mods, USA Nicotine E-Juice and Friendly Customer Service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
images

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
Since the flavor has been discontinued, would anyone be willing to give me the recipe for "Rob?"
Quart of MBV flavoring is about $95 at MBV Wholesale
Add a few 8oz bottles to get over the $100 minimum order.
Good luck getting it though.
You'll need a vape related business license and some other .....
Schmooze your local vape shop owner that has an account with them or ask a shop owner buddy to start one up.

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
We are slowing up on our forum posts while we look to grow our marketing team! We will be in touch on occasion! Keep up with the latest news on facebook.com/mtbakervapor and twitter.com/mtbakervapor
Hey everyone! Were back! My names Joe and I'm the new social marketing coordinator for Mt Baker Vapor. I'm excited to interact with everyone!

images.jpeg

opal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2012
Candy cane, cinnamon roll, butterscotch and caramel candy are the 4 flavors you folks have left that are in my vape lineup. Sadly, not available today in 12mg max VG. Will they be coming back in that configuration?
Stand outs that are now gone that I'd stock up on if they came back for a limited run (in max VG) are:
cafe coffee
sticky buns
whipped cream
cafe coffee
butter cream
Madagascar vanilla
did I mention Cafe Coffee?

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
Candy cane, cinnamon roll, butterscotch and caramel candy are the 4 flavors you folks have left that are in my vape lineup. Sadly, not available today in 12mg max VG. Will they be coming back in that configuration?
Stand outs that are now gone that I'd stock up on if they came back for a limited run (in max VG) are:
cafe coffee
sticky buns
whipped cream
cafe coffee
butter cream
Madagascar vanilla
did I mention Cafe Coffee?
The 12mg max vg option has unfortunately been eliminated in candy cane and caramel candy. Good news is, Cinnamon roll and butterscotch are just temporarily out of stuck, but they will be available again in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread