Mt Baker Vapor Flavor Reviews: What have you tried and what do you think of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KTMRider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2014
NJ
Hey guys I really like Afternoon Delight and Black Licorice. I actually ended up buying a I bought those two, Bananas Foster and Honey Berries. Let me start out by saying I probably won't be finishing Bananas Foster. Maybe its because it just wasn't what I was expecting. It was.. not something I would ever try again, thats for sure. On the other hand I actually liked Black Licorice so much that I bought a 236ml bottle of it and use it as my go to e liquid. I decided on these flavors because of this website. I also really hate the fact that I have to steep the liquid for 24 hours after purchase.. It's a total bummer! I have a mischievous cat and it worries me a little even safely put away. I wish they could steep there and then ship out. That would make them perfect for me.

You might want to revisit the Banana Foster in a week or 3 to see if the flavor changed. I noticed some flavors I didn't initially like got better after a couple of weeks.

Can I take the concentrate used to make E-juice and add a drop or two to a 30ml bottle to increase the taste, or would it be too strong?

Taste is subjective. I would try a drop at a time to see how it tastes.

I ordered 3 flavors (and a freebie) from Mount Baker when I picked up my MVP 2 and Nautilus from them. I wanted to stop by and give a quick review of the flavors. They are all different PG/VG ratios, because I'm still new to vaping and wanted to find the right ratio for me. Here's what I got, and what I think about them:

Thug Juice 50/50 PG/VG 18 mg nic (0 extra shots) - When I first tried this (straight out of the mail) it was ALL melon. I didn't really taste anything but watermelon, and as such didn't much care for it. I let it sit with the cap off for a few hours, and then dropped it a drawer for a couple of weeks. Tried it again a few days ago and the other flavors are really starting to come through. The color of the juice also changed from a pale yellow to a pink color. I'm still getting a lot of melon in this juice, but I can feel the menthol now and taste what I think is a mixed berry flavor on the exhale. Still not my favorite, would rate it 6/10.

Extreme Ice 65/35 PG/VG 18 mg nic (0 extra shots) - The flavor on this one hasn't changed much over time, and that's great as far as I'm concerned. It was good straight out of the mail. Very, very minty. Very, very cool. Still not too rough on the throat. Exactly what I was looking for as a menthol (Crush) smoker. If I order this again, I might even go crazy and put a flavor shot in it. I'd rate this one an 8/10.

Blue Moo 20/80 PG/VG 18 mg nic (0 extra shots) - This is hands down my favorite of the four MBV juices I've tried. It was great straight out of the mail, but I feel like the flavor has improved over time (more blueberry flavor shining through all the time). It is very creamy and sweet with a blueberry punch on the exhale that I just keep coming back to. Probably a little sweet to be a permanent ADV for me, but it's the closest I've come to an ADV thus far into my vaping experience. I'd rate this one a 9.5/10

Cotton Candy Max VG 18 mg nic (0 extra shots) - I got this as the freebie on my order. I was really excited to try this, as I thought a cotton candy flavor would be my ADV. I tried it straight out of the mail, and it definitely needed some steep time. I didn't really get much of a cotton candy flavor unless I was REALLY searching for it on the exhale. On top of that, there was a peppery taste and it had a MUCH stronger throat hit than I expected from a max VG juice. I took the cap off of this one for about 4 hours, and then put it in a drawer for a few weeks. Came back to it, but it still tasted about the same to me. Not really getting a cotton candy flavor, just general sweetness and that throat hit/peppery taste is still there on the inhale. I had really hoped that would mellow down after some steeping, but it may just need to steep longer. I've had it for about a month now with very little improvement. Again, I REALLY wanted to like this one, but I find myself disappointed. I'd rate it 3.5/10.

PinkEgoTUser

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2013
CA
Thug Juice, Blue Moo, Wild Cherry, Jungle Juice, Hawk Sauce, Sweet Cream, Razzleberry.... I could go on, I've only had one that didn't float my boat, it was a freebee, Shenanagans.... My fave juice spot, you cannot beat the prices $2.99 for DIY 15ml. I have so many others, but too tired to look.. right now I have Blue Moo with Cherry.... one of my fave blends is Sour Cherry.... with a touch of Vanilla. Mmmmmm!!!

Last edited:

caramel

Vaping Master
Dec 23, 2014
Caramel Coffee - my favorite, average TH, can vape right out of the mail, no "steeping" or other tricks needed; tends to gunk coils
Twin Mint - similar to spearmint chewing gum, refreshing, mild TH, doesn't put your mouth on fire, I use it to clean my palate when I get "vapers tongue" or to clean the tank / coil after some distasteful experiment
Extreme Ice - it's indeed extreme, strong TH, also with eucalyptus / camphor taste, makes me think I'm vaping Rub-A535. Useful to clean mouth/tank/coil after extremely distasteful experiments
RY4 - Terrible; comes to me like dirty socks concentrate laced with licorice / cloves; mild TH; commands cleansing with "Extreme Ice"

About to place my order! Juices about to be purchased: (all 15ml, 3mg and 50/50)

- Cinnamon Roll (1 extra flavor shot)
- Sticky Bun (1 extra flavor shot)
- Admiral Berry Crunch
- Bananas Foster (1 extra flavor shot)
- Vanilla Cupcake (1 extra flavor shot)
- Coconut Cream Pie
- Slim Mints
- Cucumber Mint

Can't wait to try them! Anyone recommend any special tips for any of the juices above? Extra steeping time?

zandelda

Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
Largo, FL
Just got my Mount Baker order. Wow, OMG, Wow! The smell blew me away so I knew I had to hurry and vape them.
All of my juices are 3mg nic, 50/50 vg pg and 2 extra flavor shots.

Bananas Foster - tastes good straight out of the mailbox. Slight banana taste on the inhale (tastes more like real bananas or banana chips, which I prefer, than banana candy.) the taste I'm getting on exhale is a nutty, brown sugar taste. I know this needs to steep to bring all of the true flavors to the surface and I'm waiting to taste the rum. Lol

Sticky Bun- tasted a perfumy taste on the inhales and a nice caramel taste on the exhales. Didn't get cinnamon or icing flavors so I know I'll have to let this juice steer awhile.

Black Clove -didn't like this at all when I tried it. Will steep for a week and try it again.

Strawberry Kiwi -my free sample which I haven't tried yet but it smelled fantastic!

I will do another review on all of these in another week because I know the flavors are only going to get better.

jacksonsmagma

Jan 9, 2015
Have ordered 3 different times. All max VG at 3 nic. All I do is drip. Very satisfied. Each time I order 236 ml bottles. After shipping it's only like $38!

Cherry limeade- very strong Even without efs. I've only vaped half of this. It has been sitting for about 4 weeks now so I need to try it again. At least not an ADV for me.

Bavarian Cream- Very tasty. I added 2 shots to this one. Vaped the whole 236 ml in about 2 weeks with the exception of 30ml I keep aside for morning vapes. Sweetness increased each day.

Strawbana- Also good. More banana than strawberry. 1 efs was added to this one. The whole 236 ml will be gone in 3 weeks so not really steeping it much.

Have vanilla ice cream on the way. Cannot wait.
What the heck. I vape too much. 236ml in 2-2.5 weeks. Oh well at least it's cheap.

hurricanegirl100

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2012
The burbies of Cleveland
MBV totally hacked me off when they discontinued Cider Fire. (It's back, in some weird incantation, as FireCider now...) Anyway, MBV's French Toast was good, but not great. Kinda boring...so, in a BCC clearo that was 90% fulla French Toast, I tossed in 10% of FireCider - and French Toast went Great.

I'm done being hacked off at MBV. The Vanishing Oatmeal Cookies are really good, too. Love the raisin, wrapped in the oatmeal!

krisjay

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 20, 2014
Maine
I've tried alot of MBV juices. I am now on a pretty steady rotation from them. I usually order a 30ml of Bloodbath, 30ml of Jizmoglobin, a 30ml of Thug juice and a 30ml of Vanilla Custard. That keeps me steady, then I just order whatever else from different companies that seem interesting. I always have my MBV to fall back on though. Peach Rings also is a good one from MBV, I always order 3 extra shots of flavor also, except for the Thug Juice which I order 2 extra. The Bloodbath and Jizmoglobin are Gwar juices and not customizable, but have a good strong flavor out of the mail, no extra shots needed anyways.

catlady60

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Nazareth, PA
Thug Juice, Blue Moo, Wild Cherry, Jungle Juice, Hawk Sauce, Sweet Cream, Razzleberry.... I could go on, I've only had one that didn't float my boat, it was a freebee, Shenanagans.... My fave juice spot, you cannot beat the prices $2.99 for DIY 15ml. I have so many others, but too tired to look.. right now I have Blue Moo with Cherry.... one of my fave blends is Sour Cherry.... with a touch of Vanilla. Mmmmmm!!!

I tried some Wild Cherry in my RDA with a .7 ohm setup and was that some powerful hit--and with only 6mg nic!

Bombeni

Jan 28, 2015
Tulsa, Oklahoma
When I started vaping several weeks ago I placed my first juice order w MBV. I didn't like any of them but I didn't know what I was doing either. I ordered 60 ml of Blubacco for one, thinking I needed to replace cigs w a tobacco flavor. Since then I've caught onto the dessert juices and love them. But I was looking at all these juices I have and thought I'd try one of those first juices I bought, and it tastes pretty good. Steeping really improved it. Not my favorite but to be fair to MBV I wanted to give them a shout out here. I may have to go back and look at their dessert/custards.

Zeggae

Jun 7, 2014
New Hampshire
I've been ordering my juice monthly from Mt Baker for awhile. I love the GWAR juices! Jizmoglobin is my go to and I change it up with either Bloodbath or German Chocolate Beefcake to keep my taste buds fresh.

Jizmoglobin- creamy nutty bluberryish
Bloodbath-red fruit punch with a grapefruity finish
Greman Chocolate Beefcake- just like the dessert (without the beef) ;o)

fairweasel2323

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2011
Marion, OH
Blue Moo Very good, blueberry flavor not much on the cream but its there not a plain blueberry next time get extra shot..

Butterscotch I really liked this one, just like the candy!

Johnny Chimpo I didnt really care for it..not much banana more maple taste, not for me..

Carmel Apple Very good, wierd Im using it thru a cheap throwaway clearo and taste perfume but was great out of my EVOD BCC

Moo Juice I didnt like at all still got 90% of 15ml bottle and sister couldnt vape it either, too harsh and perfume taste

Banana Split was a good one too, I actually tasted the banana in it

Maui Sunrise (freebie) was very refreshing cool vape, I really liked it but can damage plastic tanks, used in small Kanger G5 and been fine. Was good to mix with other flavors since had 0 nic I started mixing :)

All these was 12mg and at 65/35 no extra flavor shots, vaped out of EVOD BCC on just a Ego battery (except the Maui used small G5 didnt want to damage my EVODS but no damage to the G5s (used a couple with mixing)

Just made a order and got a couple Kanger Mini Pro Tank 2s and some Spurberry and Banana Gone Nuts to try with a Sweets freebie...also got a Kanger Evod Charger for 2.99 and 5 pack of spare coils at 2.2ohms, cant beat MBV prices go 2 of the Kanger Pro Tank 2 Minis for 7.99 each some I saw wanted 10-15$ on other sites. Ill update my opinion on the next 2 flavors Happy Vaping!!

bathingvap3

Dec 4, 2014
east los
I ordered Drake +1 shot and noticed that it kills my coil in my atlantis within 1 - 2 days i need to change it. Anyone else experience this? Should I be vaping at a higher w? im currently at 15w 3.0v

I should also say that it's Max VG 80% PG 20% and i've ordered hug juice same % no shot and no issue. Could it be the extra shot flavoring?

Last edited:

fairweasel2323

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2011
Marion, OH
Got the Banana Gone Nuts and very good just really mild throat hit..not extra shots 12mg at 50/50 using 2.2 ohm coil with my EVOD battery and couple plain Egos going VV soon

I love the PT2 Minis have used one so far with my Legend Tobacco flavor but others I use EVOD BCCS so like the same coils used in both so only have to buy one kind and get same ohms. The PT2 came with 2 2.5ohm coils I usually used 2.2 with my plain Ego and 650mah EVOD battery's but not sure I couldn't tell much difference between the 2 but only used 2.5 for little while I had heard that the higher ohms better for mild flavors or light flavors when not using a VV batt? Kanger suggest 2.2 for a 3.4-3.7volt so that what been using someone told me that was my volts for EVOD 3.7 and Egos can jump around on charge..I want best taste for trying these flavors, why said something here..I know getting a VV batt will do me wonders..
The Spur berry I used a 2.2ohm in my EVOD BCC and also light TH at 50/50 but really enjoyed the taste! These 2 flavors I'll be ordering again hopefully I'll figure these ohms out or maybe go back to higher PG I was using but both were great only few I didn't like from MBV I listed in other post both these are good!

inmytaxi

Feb 10, 2013
United States
The Maui Sunrise was great as a freebie and first purchase, since then it's not so good.

Ordered some Blue Ice and it's got a bad chemical taste this time, was fine before.

The Bloodbath is terrible. Horrible perfume taste.

Still using Extreme Ice as the ADV that's kept me off tobacco for a year and a half.

Love the prices and the shipping, wish the other flavors were more consistent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread