Mt Baker Vapor Flavor Reviews: What have you tried and what do you think of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
Thanks Classwife, haven't seen that one in forever! And it for sure taste like that too!! :thumb:

Since the gum is hard to find, the Necco or Pepto is an easy way to describe it to people whom haven't had or can't get the gum.

It's Flavor West Teaberry, I DIY with it and it's the bomb!

I heart NECCO wafers (New England Confectionery Company). You talked me ino 4oz of Teaberry :)

Necco.jpg

Aurora-Oblivion

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Isle of the Wizards
You'll love it Mowgli! I usually mix at 10-12%, but it's pretty good even at 5%.

The flavor level does seem to fade after 2-3 weeks though, even at 12%, so it's not really a good steeper. I suggest using it next day, and every day following that until it's gone. For that reason it's probably not a great idea to mix huge bottles of it either, even though you'll want to right away :)

I don't have a USC, but from what I noticed with actual steeping the old fashioned way, I'd say it's probably not a good idea to run this through ultrasonic cycles. At least not very many or a prolonged period anyway, it's probably OK to run it through whatever you feel is a few days though.

drrickso

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2013
Westcheser, NY
First let me say that I made the mistake of ordering too much flavor, the wrong mix of pg/vg and zero nicotine in juices I 'thought' I would like... With the right ratios I think these would be perfect

Peanut Butter- with 5x flavor shots the smell alone makes me nauseas. Tastes like roasted peanuts, but because of my mix I get more a simulated chemical peanut flavor than something more natural... This would be good in a 70/30 with zero added flavor shots to keep it more subtle.

Graham Cracker- I get more a sweet icing than graham flavor... overall good- but again I overdid the potency with the 5x. Again, I think 70/30 would be ideal... I'd still opt for an extra shot of flavor here as it is nice.

Surprise Grape- I think I ordered this one correctly for my palate... 5x flavor, 50/50mix. I'm a grape bubble gum/ jolly rancher fan, so this was spot on... Most grape flavors tastes like Flintstone vitamins, but this one was what I was looking for. Next time I'll get it in low nicotine though instead of zero.

Bliss Doubt

ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2012
San Antonio
I've become a huge fan of MBV in a very short time. I've tried, mostly in 80/20 pg/vg:

Vanilla tobacco: Amber color liquid, vapes cleanly. Love it. I taste the tobacco, the vanilla, and a bit of creaminess.

Coumarin pipe tobacco: Medium light apricot color liquid, vapes cleanly. Tastes like the vanilla tobacco without the vanilla.

Johnny Chimpo (free sample): Medium light amber color liquid, vapes cleanly. Banana tobacco? Not sure. Not for me. Maple note in there somewhere.

Clove: Clean vaping light liquid. The clove flavor is definitely there, but also a bitter kind of grassy note. I mix it with my better clove flavor in a different brand, which is a dark liquid, coil gunker. The Mount Baker Vapor clove in 100 percent PG controls that when I mix it 80 percent by volume with the other brand at 20 percent volume.

Toasted Marshmallow: liquid light and clean vaping as I recall, but I tossed it. I only tasted that strong artificial maple flavor that plagues so many sweet eliquids.

Whipped Cream: color of liquid from memory, light. Vaped cleanly. It's all gone. Delicious. Tastes just like whipped cream.

Sweet Cream: color of liquid from memory, light, clean nongunking vape. I didn't like it. Had a hint of peach and a sourish note, to me. I didn't taste cream or any sort of dairy aspect.

Butter Cream: color of liquid from memory, light. Vapes cleanly. I thought it tasted more like crunchy toffee candy, like Heath, than butter or cream or buttercream cake frosting, but I enjoyed it until it was gone.

Lemon Breezy (another freebie, thank you MBV!): Light yellow liquid, clean vaping. I didn't like it. Tasted the way scrubbing bubbles smell.

Gingerbread: dark, thick liquid, gunked my coil within half an hour. Funny burnt taste. I never tasted gingerbread or cookie or sweetness. Nasty.

Teaberry: liquid clear as water. Vape it on a gunked coil and get your coil back to work. Good, true teaberry flavor. I went back and bought the 30 ml. bottle.

Eggnog: I forget the color of the liquid, but it vaped cleanly. I put it in the fridge to await the holidays. It is perfection.

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
First let me say that I made the mistake of ordering too much flavor, the wrong mix of pg/vg and zero nicotine in juices I 'thought' I would like... With the right ratios I think these would be perfect

Peanut Butter- with 5x flavor shots the smell alone makes me nauseas. Tastes like roasted peanuts, but because of my mix I get more a simulated chemical peanut flavor than something more natural... This would be good in a 70/30 with zero added flavor shots to keep it more subtle.

I heart MBV Peanut Butter.

I've been making all my FW & MBV flavors @ 18mg 70/30 & 12.5%
That works best for me with most things MBV/FW

Graham Cracker- I get more a sweet icing than graham flavor... overall good- but again I overdid the potency with the 5x. Again, I think 70/30 would be ideal... I'd still opt for an extra shot of flavor here as it is nice.

I have some DIY but haven't tried it yet. Tonight's the night.

Surprise Grape- I think I ordered this one correctly for my palate... 5x flavor, 50/50mix. I'm a grape bubble gum/ jolly rancher fan, so this was spot on... Most grape flavors tastes like Flintstone vitamins, but this one was what I was looking for. Next time I'll get it in low nicotine though instead of zero.

I got some MBV Grape +4 in 80/20 in a PIF and it was unvapeable even after mixing it down.
I got 18mg Surprise Grape 80/20 for a freebie recently and I'd be surprised if I don't like it better.

Heden Aklowd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2013
Ferntucky, NV
I've become a huge fan of MBV in a very short time.
Teaberry: liquid clear as water. Vape it on a gunked coil and get your coil back to work. Good, true teaberry flavor. I went back and bought the 30 ml. bottle.

Mine has a slight pink tint to it. Taste is perfect. One of my new favorites.
Top three are now Hawk Sauce, Teaberry & Root Beer in that order.

OhaiKrikket

ECF Veteran
I wish I had more flavors to review, but it seems like most of what I'm vaping lately I've either mixed up myself in clearos (like 50/50 Coconut & Whipped cream, or 50/50 Candy Cane & White Chocolate, both SO YUMMY) or juices I've put together from their mix your own wizard.

I cannot say enough good things about the mix your own wizard. MBV really does excel at one note flavors, and they have such a crazy large selection, you can make just about anything you want.

Been analog free for about 7 weeks now so I haven't tried many ejuices yet, but one of my first orders was from mt baker. Ordered 4 favors, no shots in any and all at 80/20 18mg

Ectocooler - their top seller, but I'm just not sue this orange/citrus flavor is for me. Good not great vape, same witH throat hit
Double Apple - this one I just love, great flavor great vape, great throat. Would recommend to anyone,my favorite of the 4
Razzleberry - another very good to great one, loving the flavor
Thug Juice - now I've never been a menthol smoker, but this is just great. Been vaping this one a ton since I got it. Nice me menthol kick with a subtle hint of grape/watermelon. Would order again

My free sample was white wine but I have no interest in trying, don't like white wine to begin with. Would be interested in an IPA flavor first

Enjoyed my first order so much that I placed a second order this past weekend, should arrive on Thursday. Ordered Mt Dew, cinnamon roll, hawk sauce and pineapple/peach. Can't wait to try after they steep for the recommended 10-14 days. Made sure to order 2-3 extra flavor shots on each. Great prices and super super fast delivery all the way to Fort Lauderdale

Mistical

Jun 14, 2013
CA
Hey all,

I just ordered two flavors from MBV: (1) Cinnamon Roll and (2) Blue Moo. Both are 80vg/20pg with 2 flavor shots and 12mg of nicotine. I have read up on these flavors a bit, but would like to get your guys' opinions as well. Has anyone tried these flavors with the above mentioned ratios? How long would you recommend steeping those flavors, if at all?

Thank you in advance. I'll be sure to review them once I am able to :)

Beerbrah

ECF Veteran
May 22, 2013
San Antonio, TX
Just placed an order for

Ecto Cooler
Hawk Sauce
Thug Juice
Peach Tobacco
Blu-Bacco
Arnold Palmer
Pink Ice
and 1 Create Your Own

Looking forward to trying these flavors, never had any from Mt. Baker. Anyone ever tried Peach Tobacco, Blu-Bacco, or Arnold Palmer? Those were the only ones I wasn't sure if I would like or not.

Heden Aklowd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2013
Ferntucky, NV
Just placed an order for

Ecto Cooler
Hawk Sauce
Thug Juice
Peach Tobacco
Blu-Bacco
Arnold Palmer
Pink Ice
and 1 Create Your Own

Looking forward to trying these flavors, never had any from Mt. Baker. Anyone ever tried Peach Tobacco, Blu-Bacco, or Arnold Palmer? Those were the only ones I wasn't sure if I would like or not.
A warning Ecto Cooler & Arnold Palmer may crack plastic tanks.
I haven't tried Peach Tobacco Blu-Bacco or Arnold Palmer. I've only tried one on your list & I love the Hawk Sauce.

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts

Mistical

Jun 14, 2013
CA
So I got my order and MBV was kind enough to send me two 15ml freebies! Although they were both the same flavor (Shenanigans), I am still grateful :)

The only flavor I was able to try so far is the Cinnamon Roll. Right out of the mail (no steeping), it tastes good. I can definitely taste cinnamon and bread but no icing flavor. I can tell that the taste will improve after steeping, but I just filled my kangertech protank with this stuff and I'm going to enjoy it a bit :) I'll post again when I am able to test the Blue Moo.

Also, has anyone tried Shenanigans flavor? I checked MBV's site and it's not listed there :(

Thanks!

Beerbrah

ECF Veteran
May 22, 2013
San Antonio, TX
I drink Arizona Arnold Palmer so when I saw it on the tank cracker list it grabbed my attention.

Use glass - E Juice that may break a plastic tanks | Mt Baker Vapor WikiMt Baker Vapor Wiki

Yea I used to drink the same thing all the time, so when I saw they had that flavor, I had to get it.

A warning Ecto Cooler & Arnold Palmer may crack plastic tanks.
I haven't tried Peach Tobacco Blu-Bacco or Arnold Palmer. I've only tried one on your list & I love the Hawk Sauce.

Good lookin out, thank you.

Also, has anyone tried Shenanigans flavor? I checked MBV's site and it's not listed there

Came in to ask this question too, just got my order in as well haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread