Mt Baker Vapor Flavor Reviews: What have you tried and what do you think of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heden Aklowd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2013
Ferntucky, NV
Got my latest order last night. All 65/35 24mg (switched from 80/20 of past orders).
Teaberry +4 Tastes good but flavor a little weak. Hopefully it will get stronger once it's aged.
Ocean breeze +4 Mostly coconut now as expected based on reviews.
Robb +4 (didn't have Hawk Sauce so I thought I'd give this a try) Tasty, but I prefer the Hawk Sauce on day 1. I'll see what this turns into in time.
Root Beer +4 Still have some of my first batch left so I won't try this for a while.
Havana (free sample) Waiting at least 2 weeks to try.
From 7/2
Update after 2 weeks since born on date.
Teaberry +4 Great & one of my favorites
Ocean breeze +4 Bananna & pineapple coming through. Like it & giving it more time.
Robb +4 Still don't know what flavors are in it. Like it & giving it more time.
Root Beer +4 Still love Root Beer.
Havana Like it & giving it more time.
:vapor:

Final update on this order after 1 1/2 months
Teaberry +4 Great but weak flavor. Flavor started weak, got stronger than faded. I like it but wish it was always as strong as it was around 2 weeks old.
Ocean breeze +4 Basically coconut with something else unidentifiable in it from day 1 and it's almost 1 1/2 months old now and hasn't changed much. Not on my favorites list.
Robb +4 Still don't know what flavors are in it. Like it but not as much as Hawk Sauce.
Root Beer +4 Still love Root Beer.
Havana +0 It ended up tasting stale. Added it to my multi juice mix that's mostly tobaccos. I can't tell you the percentages of what's in my multi mix but it has 5 tobaccos (Liberty's Special Blend, MBV's Rum Tobacco & Havana, Vapor Station's VS4 High Desert Vapes' RY4) and 2 coffees (Vapor Station's Sumatra, Crystal Canyon's Mocha Java) and I love it.

Last edited:

Aurora-Oblivion

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Isle of the Wizards
Hit it hard and fast while it's at it's peak.

That's not ideal when you've got a bunch of other flavors going too though, so I've learned to mix this in small batches only.

A while back I asked directly (FW) about the fading and they said they've never heard of that happening to a flavor (any), so typical denial I guess but I suppose I expected that :D I was hoping he'd share a secret like V / ACV or maybe lemon, as I haven't tested any of those yet to see if they help. Hopefully sometime soon I'll find the answer!!

lisancentraltx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2009
Ringling Brothers Circus
I buy the 236 ml of Red Hot Cinnamon 80/20 + 5 flavor shots, Fruit Striped Gum 80/20 + 5 flavor shots, Chocolate Mint 80/20 + 5 flavor shots, Extreme Ice 80/20 + 5 flavor shots, and have 4 more sitting here that need to steep. These juices have been ordered repeatedly and are the ones I keep coming back to. I have usually gotten them in the mail and had them vapable immediately, but they must have had to make them up for the order this time or something. I've got an Albino Drake 80/20 + 5 flavor shots, Pastel Sour 80/20 + 5 flavor shots, Sour Yum 80/20 + 5 flavor shots, and the newly named Zebra Striped Gum 80/20 + 5 flavor shots steeping and have high expectations. I always order the max on flavor and have always come back to them for the larger bottles once I find something that I like. They sent a 30ml sample of Banana 80/20 + 5 flavor shots which is very good even though I don't like banana LOL I've mixed it with my chocolate mint for a tasty treat :p

Hawk sauce was recommended, but it's been out, so I am waiting for an update to order it.

Last edited:

jizzles

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2013
California
First ever order from mbv. My orders will always be without nicotine and a 50/50 mix and 0 extra shots. I will do an arrival taste and a follow up taste review after a two week steep. My current setup is an evic with rsst (1.4-2 ohms) and evod (2.5 ohms) set between 3.5-4.5 volts.

I placed this order based on sorting their liquids with top reviews first.

Peach Rings
I did not taste any peach but I did taste a slight sourness like the candy. I'm hoping that some steep time will develop the flavors more because I really like the candy.

Spring Break
Tastes great upon arrival. I vaped this flavor the most out of my order as it was the best tasting one so far. I can only imagine the flavors getting better with some time.

Wine Blush Chablis
Ok, so I like wine. I'm not a heavy wine drinker but I do like to drink wine when I can. I'm no expert in wines. This juice tasted terrible...so bad that I dumped it out of the evod after a few draws because I could not bare the taste. This flavor only has three reviews on their site but they are all 5 stars. One reviewer did mention it gets better over time so this will definitely go into a dark corner and revaped one day.

Cheesecake
This was a free 15ml sample. It's a 80pg/20vg mix with 12mg nicotine. I didn't taste any hints of cheesecake flavoring. It definitely wasn't as bad as the win flavor. Since I didn't really taste much I decided to add four drops of Hangsen Super Mint so that I could finish it and not dump it. The flavor was pretty mute so it's like I'm vaping menthol right now. The reviews are mixed on their site so this will go in the corner with the wine flavor. Throat hit was minimal. I've vaped other juices with 12mg before that gave a stronger throat hit and this was lacking in that area.

I'll update this in two weeks or maybe sooner. I plan on trying the ultrasonic method to speed up steep times in a few days. I might do several updates with comparisons using ultrasonic and two week steep times. If I do, I will split the juices in separate bottles prior to the experiment.

Overall, I'll be placing another order soon so that I can start having a rotation between vapable juices and steep times.

Heden Aklowd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2013
Ferntucky, NV
First ever order from mbv.
Overall, I'll be placing another order soon so that I can start having a rotation between vapable juices and steep times.
Jizzles welcome to the MBV fan club. I have 5 T3s so I'll usually have 6 or more flavors in vapable stock.When I get a new order in (mostly 50mL & some 30mL) I'll set aside 15mL or 20mL in reserve. When the main bottles are gone and I have to break int the reserves it's time to reorder more so I'll still have vapable stock until the new arrivals are ready.
You can request what flavor PG/VG & nic strength in the comments box when ordering (freebie on orders over $15). Most of the freebies are 80/20 @ 12mg unless you tell them otherwise & some are experimentals that aren't on the menu yet.

jizzles

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2013
California
Jizzles welcome to the MBV fan club. I have 5 T3s so I'll usually have 6 or more flavors in vapable stock.When I get a new order in (mostly 50mL & some 30mL) I'll set aside 15mL or 20mL in reserve. When the main bottles are gone and I have to break int the reserves it's time to reorder more so I'll still have vapable stock until the new arrivals are ready.
You can request what flavor PG/VG & nic strength in the comments box when ordering (freebie on orders over $15). Most of the freebies are 80/20 @ 12mg unless you tell them otherwise & some are experimentals that aren't on the menu yet.

Thanks for the tips! I did not know I could put in a request for the sample. What do you mean by experimentals? Like flavors they are working on or just random flavors put together? Kind of sounds interesting yet scary lol.

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
This thread seems to have farted out so here's a cross post from the main thread:

I have too many flavors so I just did a little tasting and sorting.

All 18mg 70/30, mixed at 12.5% unless noted and steeped at least 3 weeks + UC

Cola - nah, it tastes pretty good but it's not something I'd turn to - PIF

Sweet Tarts - tasted like dust at 12.5%, started to taste like the candy at 15%, it's just ok at 18% but not enough like the candy - PIF

upStomp's Waffle Bomb - very good and his Clearwater and Sweetwater are to aspire to but WB is just good - I'll vape the other 5ml when I run out of MBV juice LOL - jk

Honeydew - tasty at 12%, I mixed this at 12 and cantaloupe at 12 and they're nice & tasty right there - win

Cranberry was weak at 12.5%, it's much better at 13% and worth more adjustment to see how good it gets

I'm going to try the Pie Crust again AMBJ when I kill this mil of Honeydew - it was just nasty when I set it aside a while back - it tasted like vaping the cardboard back of a paper pad

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
The Pie Crust is actually pretty good on it's own (after a mere 2+ months).
I haven't tried it in way over a month but during that time it matured into a tasty vape not unlike pie crust
(of all things!) go figure.
I'm not holding my breath on Sweet Tarts getting better but this Pie crust is aok. whaddyaknow.

Bliss Doubt

ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2012
San Antonio
When I think I'm just not going to try any more new flavors, because I have too many on regular reorder already, an MBV free sample will crush my resolve. They sent a sample of Mojito with my latest order. I almost gave it away without trying it, because MBV citrus and other fruit flavors have given me the impression of scrubbing bubbles. In fact I hardly ever like any brand's fruit flavors. However, I should have remembered that MBV's rum flavor is perfection, delicate and slightly sweet, unlike any other brand's rum flavor. I tried the Mojito and gosh is it ever good, and very unique. I'm gulping down huge puffs like a strangled monkey. A definite reorder.

TrashCat

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2013
Toronto, ON, Canada
For some odd reason, my last 2 orders have included the freebies even though I'm in Canada... The most recent was a bottle of Cranberry... WOW! I'm loving it... I generally go for desert vapes... I like the fruit flavors, but have them as a backup... They just don't have enough 'presence' to fully satisfy... But the Cranberry may change that for me.

I'm now well past 1,000 ml accumulated 6 months in and don't seem to be slowing down... If anything, the opposite... Damn all the yummy-ness!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread