• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum
Status
Not open for further replies.

Softrockstarr

ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2013
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
I was thinking about placing my first Mt. Baker Vapor order since I recently saw that they ship to Canada but I was wondering if any of you guys have ever ordered from them and if your orders have successfully made it up here? Also, how are their juices? Any flavour recommendations (I'll try anything that isn't straight tobacco) and should I add some extra flavour shots or are their juices strong-tasting enough (I usually get my MLV juices with a double shot and it's perfect for me). Thanks for any help!

LastRide

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2010
Canada
Dash Vapes has some Mt Baker juices. They don't carry the whole line, and you can't order them with extra shots which I found some of the juices could have used. They have been adding more flavors from Mt Baker. There are some new one's.

The Cinnamon Roll, Hawk Sauce and Butterscotch are not too bad. The juice is cheap $6 for 15 ml bottle. It's worth testing a few out.

Avalona

Apr 28, 2014
Canada
I haven't had a problem yet with either of my packages not arriving. Usually takes about two to two and a half weeks to arrive in my part of Atlantic Canada.

I really like Hazelnut (tastes like the filling of a Bueno bar), Moo Juice (just got it today with an extra flavour shot, and I see why so many people like it), and Clove, but I've only tried five of the eight juices I have so far.

Softrockstarr

ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2013
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
If you order from Dashvapes you should try the Dashvapes juice as well... I ordered a bunch of MBV juice from them and got some freebies of the Dashvapes stuff and ended up giving away all but one of the MBV juices (they just aren't that good) and now I order the Dashvapes line mostly.

Hmm I'll consider that the next time I need to stock up my juice collection. Any flavour suggestions?

Last edited:

Talyon

Vape 4 Life
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2013
Toronto
1. Treat yourself to a 30 dollar bottle of 5 Pawns Gambit, if u like Apple pie, it's heavenly, and a wonderful treat from DashVapes.

2. just so your aware there is a chance of seizure at the border by cbsa, it's a toss up. Some get seized most don't.

3. If your in Toronto, Vapeshore just opened on Lakeshore in Mississauga, they carry 3 juice lines and all sorts of gear, from noob to advanced user items.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread