Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Ralphie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2013
N. E Connecticut
Figured while its relatively quiet at the moment I'd make a little public service announcement...

It has been decided in an effort to help ease the strain on the ECF servers that there will be a limit on the sized threads are allowed to reach, which will be 15,000 posts, obviously this thread has exceeded that. I asked Sam to open us up a new MBV home and that was also part of the reason I was asking where you all would prefer the thread be located...

I don't plan on closing this one immediately, probably within a few days though. I will link the new one in the final post when I do close this one...

There will be an official ECF announcement made tomorrow I believe but just want to get a jump on this ;)

As long as its someplace warm, ... cold2.gif no matter to me

Uno mas

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2013
San Antonio, TX
Figured while its relatively quiet at the moment I'd make a little public service announcement...

It has been decided in an effort to help ease the strain on the ECF servers that there will be a limit on the sized threads are allowed to reach, which will be 15,000 posts, obviously this thread has exceeded that. I asked Sam to open us up a new MBV home and that was also part of the reason I was asking where you all would prefer the thread be located...

I don't plan on closing this one immediately, probably within a few days though. I will link the new one in the final post when I do close this one...

There will be an official ECF announcement made tomorrow I believe but just want to get a jump on this ;)

Well I didn't quite get the couple days but....

All good things must come to an end, so we've moved ;)

Our new home! http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/general-e-liquid-discussion/519255-mount-baker-vapor-juice-plus.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread