Status
Not open for further replies.

RocketRod

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2012
Colorado Springs, CO
Not sure how he ships, but most of the juice I have ordered from other vendors come in the bubble envelope. Fits in a regular sized PO box easy. They are gorrila's, they shove stuff in there until they can't. I have a medium box and they have taken a 2 bottle package and put it in a very large external holding locker, and put the key for it in my box. No rhyme or reason sometimes.

Tiesel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2009
Maryland
Ok thank you

The PO box should be easy to set up and not expensive. Hopefully I can pay in cash
There's actually a USPS post office near my house too - Winning

Glad we could help man, get that done and place your order, I'm sure you'll be in the next MTBV thread spreadin the word :toast:

tamarahvt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2012
Springfield, VT
Not sure if I get what your asking, sorry.

I placed a juice order with a different company a couple weeks ago. For several day the order status was listed as "pending". When I was just about to email them and ask if there was a problem, the package arrived in my mailbox.
So...I just wondered if he was a vendor who updates the order status or doesn't.

In the time it took me to see your response, I saw where he did update my order status. :)

Tiesel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2009
Maryland
I placed a juice order with a different company a couple weeks ago. For several day the order status was listed as "pending". When I was just about to email them and ask if there was a problem, the package arrived in my mailbox.
So...I just wondered if he was a vendor who updates the order status or doesn't.

In the time it took me to see your response, I saw where he did update my order status. :)

Ya, I hate that, especially if I'm waiting on something awesome! As you see James is really good at that and getting your order shipped same day. You'll get your tracking# soon and then it will be up to USPS. Hope ya get it soon. I have like 4 packages coming today (stupid Sunday) can't wait!

Tiesel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2009
Maryland
I've placed 5 orders with four different companies since Thursday. This week is gonna be like Christmas every day. :laugh:

Thats awesome! I love when I end up getting a slew of items. Im getting some juice and these awesome Penguin plugs from Omerica in today for my wifes upcoming birthday next month today. Shes gonna flip the hell out when she sees em. Its going to be hard to keep the secret for so many weeks but whatever. I should be getting stuff all week as well and hopefully some more juice from James too! :D

Last edited:

tamarahvt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2012
Springfield, VT
Thats awesome! I love when I end up getting a slew of items. Im getting some juice and these awesome Penguin plugs from Omerica in today for my wifes upcoming birthday next month today. Shes gonna flip the hell out when she sees em. Its going to be hard to keep the secret for so many weeks but whatever. I should be getting stuff all week as well and hopefully some more juice from James too! :D

I won't name the company as I don't want it to sound like I'm dissing their product (as I'm sure it's just me) but I found out today how much I REALLY don't like tobacco flavors. :laugh: On the plus side, the order also contained some carts that I love so they'll certainly be getting my cart orders!

Hopefully my MBV juice will be here Wednesday. Probably Thursday, tho', as I'm clear across the country. I'm a fruit juice girl so I am so looking forward to getting the Dragon Fruit and Kiwi!

Tiesel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2009
Maryland
I won't name the company as I don't want it to sound like I'm dissing their product (as I'm sure it's just me) but I found out today how much I REALLY don't like tobacco flavors. :laugh: On the plus side, the order also contained some carts that I love so they'll certainly be getting my cart orders!

Hopefully my MBV juice will be here Wednesday. Probably Thursday, tho', as I'm clear across the country. I'm a fruit juice girl so I am so looking forward to getting the Dragon Fruit and Kiwi!

Since you like fruit next time you order from James try the Red Bull and/or Mt Dew I don't think you'll be disappointed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread