Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiesel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2009
Maryland
Got an email from James today saying that he was flooded by orders over the weekend while he was out of town, it may be a couple days before he can get caught up on his orders.

I wonder how much this thread caused the huge increase in orders?

Oh man I know it must have, its up to 700 views already and thats advertisement to 100% of your market group. He deserves it though, his product and customer service and prices are all phenomenal! There are going to be a lot of happy vapers after this one is all over.

Last edited:

Tiesel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2009
Maryland
Haha wow, he must be getting really good business then! That's good

Now from WA to Massachusetts... Should be here in about a week?

I get my stuff in about 2-3 days shipped to MD, about the same distance. If I order my stuff at say 7pm Monday ill usually get it on Wednesday. Thats with his standard free shipping by the way.

xNaTe21x

Apr 6, 2012
Massachusetts
I get my stuff in about 2-3 days shipped to MD, about the same distance. If I order my stuff at say 7pm Monday ill usually get it on Wednesday. Thats with his standard free shipping by the way.

I'm confused then, is his company from Washington state or Washington DC? because if hes from Washington state, thats all the way across the country from Mass

ooh wait a minute...you're from Maryland right?

Tiesel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2009
Maryland
I know it influenced me, I ordered from him for the first time.

Tiesel: You should change your signature to "...but I'm back with a vengeance baby!" You definitely have a passion for this.

LOL thanks man, I enjoy the company of all you guys and gals here on ECF and so when your looking for something and I know a great guy to get it from I just enjoy sharing is all. Its win/win for everyone, I'm glad I could help, ya know some of these older guys on ECF helped me out like this not but a few years ago! Back when all we had were 808s and crappy 510 batts on crappier attys and OMG those damn carts.. RAAAGE those damn carts :facepalm:

Last edited:

Tiesel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2009
Maryland
I'm confused then, is his company from Washington state or Washington DC? because if hes from Washington state, thats all the way across the country from Mass

ooh wait a minute...you're from Maryland right?

I know its not DC, is he in WA ? Yup your right he is in WA I just checked my last invoice from him.. Wow.. Well I get my liquid from him in 2-3 days, free, across the country!! How you like them apples? :p Yet another reason I love MTBV !

Heres one for you James!
:toast:

Last edited:

tamarahvt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2012
Springfield, VT
Can MBV ejuice be doubled in flavor? The only reason I haven't ordered any from there yet is because I am not sure that the flavor will be strong enough. I've been considering EC Blends and Viking Vapor, because they do. Anyone ever tried those vendors?

I read that he was going to start offering "extra" flavor soon. Don't know how "soon", tho'.

Honkey Kong

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 6, 2012
Scranton, PA USA
I was trying to only deal with 1 online shop, ended up breaking that since my original shop does not carry the Smok Tech XL 1.7Ohm Cartos. Now I have 2 shops, but the second does not carry much E-Juice flavors, and the first is mostly Dekang (Only liked the Dr. Pepper so far). I tried blowing off this thread, but there is way too many speaking highly of James and MtBV... Guess I will break down and have 3 shops now; 1 for Batteries, 1 for Cartos, 1 for Juices.

Tiesel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2009
Maryland
I was trying to only deal with 1 online shop, ended up breaking that since my original shop does not carry the Smok Tech XL 1.7Ohm Cartos. Now I have 2 shops, but the second does not carry much E-Juice flavors, and the first is mostly Dekang (Only liked the Dr. Pepper so far). I tried blowing off this thread, but there is way too many speaking highly of James and MtBV... Guess I will break down and have 3 shops now; 1 for Batteries, 1 for Cartos, 1 for Juices.

MTBV!!! ROAR!!!
I also have a better shop for cartos I'm sure, :vapor: feel free to PM me for it.

Last edited:

takirb

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2012
SC
Wow, i couldn't imagine only dealing with 2-3 shops for stuff. There's just way too many great vendors out there. There's a spot at the top for MTBV i'm sure, just waiting on my order to arrive :) So far James has excellent customer service, which is almost as important as product quality. "Keep your customers happy, and they'll return" kinda thing. Surely can't beat his prices anywhere that i've seen yet (at least not paired with great reviews like he's getting).

Tiesel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2009
Maryland
There are a lot of great vendors out there too bad you cant get everything out there and yea waiting for payday sucks!

Ya know what else I noticed, I really like the MTBV bottles. They have a nice big blue child safety cap and the bottles themselves are easy to squeeze and drip perfectly, not too fast not too slow. Random I know.

Honkey Kong

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 6, 2012
Scranton, PA USA
That sounds great, Tiesel! I think Dekang uses the same Bottles, except with White child proof Caps. They are all I have ordered so far, so I just assumed that every Vendor would be considerate enough to have nice Caps.

My second Order came in today: 3 more Batteries, the Cone Caps to cover the Cartos, 2 Cases (1 for each of us), and 3 more 30ml Bottles of Dekang. We got another Bottle of the Dr. Pepper (the 1 we got on Saturday is almost gone). Than we tried out Redbull and Vanilla. The Redbull is pretty nice, Strawberry smell-Cherry flavor on the draw-and a mix of Cherry and Strawberry on the finish line. The Vanilla is just awesome, subtle Vanilla on the Draw-a little more Vanilla on the finish-and a tingly? Vanilla aftertaste.

If I like those Dekang flavors this much I can NOT wait to taste James' mixtures! Too many people speak good about them, and I see next to nothing about Dekang. I guess I better get some 0mg Nic from James' so I do not OD on it. Just run a few Cartos so I can have my Nic, than some with 0mg Nic so I can enjoy the flavor all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread