Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiesel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2009
Maryland
That sounds great, Tiesel! I think Dekang uses the same Bottles, except with White child proof Caps. They are all I have ordered so far, so I just assumed that every Vendor would be considerate enough to have nice Caps.

My second Order came in today: 3 more batteries, the Cone Caps to cover the Cartos, 2 Cases (1 for each of us), and 3 more 30ml Bottles of Dekang. We got another Bottle of the Dr. Pepper (the 1 we got on Saturday is almost gone). Than we tried out Redbull and Vanilla. The Redbull is pretty nice, Strawberry smell-Cherry flavor on the draw-and a mix of Cherry and Strawberry on the finish line. The Vanilla is just awesome, subtle Vanilla on the Draw-a little more Vanilla on the finish-and a tingly? Vanilla aftertaste.

If I like those Dekang flavors this much I can NOT wait to taste James' mixtures! Too many people speak good about them, and I see next to nothing about Dekang. I guess I better get some 0mg Nic from James' so I do not OD on it. Just run a few Cartos so I can have my Nic, than some with 0mg Nic so I can enjoy the flavor all the time.

A lot of people like to talk trash about Chinese liquids but the truth is a lot of places like Dekang have great super clean labs and skilled techs mixing their juices and this quality control leads to a lot of tasty juices.
I'm all for supporting our US vendors, and I do, I'm jus saying. Let us know when you get your MTBV order in, I'm sure you'll be thrilled!

Honkey Kong

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 6, 2012
Scranton, PA USA
Got my first order in today from MtBaker and it wont be my last. Received five flavors, four of which are very good, one not so much, but taste is subjective and others may love that particular one. His prices and service are outstanding. I will definitely place more orders with him.

Please share what Flavors you got, and the smells/inhales/exhales on them?

Heavy119

Moved On
Mar 31, 2012
Carriere, Mississippi
Amaretto.....I don't drink amaretto, ordered it for the wife, but it is excellent..almond flavor..let me repeat EXCELLENT.
Cherry Balsam..very good..tobacco/cherry flavor..not quite as good as the robacco cherry from Blue Mist vaping, but close.
RY4..I have only tried two other RY4's but this one is the best of the three..Tobacco/Nutty/??....very good.
Extreme Ice (free)...Hard to explain...wintergreen maybe..dentine ice maybe..very good and I wasn't a menthol smoker, though the wife was and I think she will love this one (I like it also).
Vanilla Tobacco....not much flavor at all..maybe after it steeps????????

Waiting on cotton candy to arrive...ordered that for the wife also.

Again, his prices and service are outstanding!!!!

Honkey Kong

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 6, 2012
Scranton, PA USA
Okay, we went through James' flavor list.

We came up with:
#1 Cinnamon Roll
#2 Banana Split
#3 Coconut
#4 Cream Soda
#5 Dragon Fruit
#6 French Vanilla
#7 Hawaiian Punch
#8 Orange Dream Bar
#9 Pumpkin Spice
#10 Watermelon
#11 Ginger Ale
#12 Maple

The Maple I am not 100% sure of. Is it like Maple Syrup Waffle flavor ?

Bpoch73

Apr 12, 2012
MD
I've been lurking this site for a bit but had to register to reply to this thread.

I started vaping early this year and a friend of mine turned me on to MBV.

1st I have to say his customer service is one of the best around. Every order I've placed has shipped out pretty much same day. I live in MD and can have my stuff in 3 days.

The price and quality of his juices are awesome. Below are the flavors I've tried.

- Mountain Dew - spot on
- Dragon Fruit - Nice and fruity and my 2nd favorite
- Tropical punch - again spot on
- Blueberry - If I didn't know better, I'd think I was vaping pure blueberries
- Watermelon - taste like the candy Watermelon Now and Later
- caramel - nice and sweet.
- cola - has a bit of a Cinnamon after taste
- I did a custom flavor with Mango, Pineapple, Orange, Pina Colada, and Rum at 20% each to make a Bahama Momma. It's my favorite vape.

I don't think you can go wrong with this guy. Prices and flavors are amazing.

silentdoom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2010
MO
I ordered Monday, Shipped tuesday and im getting it in St Louis on Thursday!!!!! AWESOME! Can't wait to try them out. I watched a review on Mt Dew and the person said it was spot on! exactly what I want so I ordered some ones nobody spoke about: Big Red Soda(I have no idea, sounded interesting), build my own called Livewire which is a mix of mt dew and orange, Hot Tamale, Cotton Candy, Juicy Fruit, Kiwi, Monster, Mt Dew and finally Vanilla Cup Cake(My highest hopes!). Ill be back to speak about one of these after 1:30 :vapor:

Tiesel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2009
Maryland
I've been lurking this site for a bit but had to register to reply to this thread.

I started vaping early this year and a friend of mine turned me on to MBV.

1st I have to say his customer service is one of the best around. Every order I've placed has shipped out pretty much same day. I live in MD and can have my stuff in 3 days.

The price and quality of his juices are awesome. Below are the flavors I've tried.

- Mountain Dew - spot on
- Dragon Fruit - Nice and fruity and my 2nd favorite
- Tropical punch - again spot on
- Blueberry - If I didn't know better, I'd think I was vaping pure blueberries
- Watermelon - taste like the candy Watermelon Now and Later
- caramel - nice and sweet.
- cola - has a bit of a Cinnamon after taste
- I did a custom flavor with Mango, Pineapple, Orange, Pina Colada, and Rum at 20% each to make a Bahama Momma. It's my favorite vape.

I don't think you can go wrong with this guy. Prices and flavors are amazing.

Nice, I love hearing peoples flavor reviews for MTBV, only bad side is that I then have to start planning yet another order with James and my credit card is almost too hot to touch still. I may have to try that Bahama Momma mixture you made, sounds amazing! Welcome to ECF bro!!
:toast:

Tiesel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2009
Maryland
Ok, you guys convinced me...I had to place an order to try the Mt. Dew! I also got Amaretto. So excited to try them.

I gotta stay off the forum or I'm gonna go broke!

It's fun having this new hobby (not habit, hobby;) )

Oh man your tellin me it can get expensive. Luckily we have some good honest american vendors in this industry. Welcome to the MTBV family!

DCB305

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2012
Florida
I am looking for some good juices to try from them. I haven't really tried any tobacco flavors (never really liked the taste of cig's) although I have heard some good things about some such as bobas bounty. I have tried grape, peach, blueberry and they have been good but I have plenty of those already and want to try some stuff from MBV. So what do you guys recommend? I have been wanting to try something minty/cool/menthol? and also maybe some other suggestions, I'm not into sweets much, but I'll give it a shot.

Tiesel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2009
Maryland
I am looking for some good juices to try from them. I haven't really tried any tobacco flavors (never really liked the taste of cig's) although I have heard some good things about some such as bobas bounty. I have tried grape, peach, blueberry and they have been good but I have plenty of those already and want to try some stuff from MBV. So what do you guys recommend? I have been wanting to try something minty/cool/menthol? and also maybe some other suggestions, I'm not into sweets much, but I'll give it a shot.
From what your describing you need to try the Extreme Ice, it's not on the website yet, you will have to email him for it but he will be happy to send it out to you. It is a minty, cool, mentholy, kick you in the face vape! His prices are excellent though so be adventurous, grab whatever sounds good to you and let us know what you think. I feel pretty safe trying things on his site that don't have reviews just because they seem appealing. I always enjoy that new vape. Best of luck bro!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread