Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiesel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2009
Maryland
I went ahead and placed that order for the 12 Juices I listed yesterday on Page 9. It is Thursday, but money goes in tomorrow so it won't overdraft.

Will post back Saturday or next Week when they get here on how they taste.

Nice man, I'm always lookin for some new MTBV flavor reviews that I haven't tried yet. Look forward to it.
:toast:

acman308

Jan 27, 2012
Ok
Just got my order in.
I did several "custom" blends i haven't tried yet.

Got a free bottle extreme ice and thought dang you'd know something i won't like that's just not my kind of flavor.
So i topped off a carto just to try it wow I was wrong it is good.
If i like that flavor i'm really looking forward to the others.

I see much repeat business in his future

Worutaa

ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2009
Just ordered their RY4, Cotton Candy, and BIG RED!!!!!

Sorry, Big Red isn't available in stores up here in Maine and it's one of, if not THE thing I miss most about the south (aside from real BBQ and non-sweet beans).. I'm hoping it really does taste like Big Red.. we'll see when it gets here (ordered this evening so I guess expect it monday?

Tiny

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2012
Wisconsin
Got my order from James today. I ordered Butterscotch, Caramel Candy, and Wild Cherry, he also sent me a freebie of Extreme Ice. So far I tried the Extreme Ice in a carto, and the Caramel Candy in a clearomizer. What a huge flavor these pump out!

I just went from 24 mg to 18 and the Extreme Ice sample was 12 so I was a bit leery about it, but it did not disappoint! My only description I can come up with is if Halls made a wintergreen cough drop it would taste like this. Big vapor, a nice throat hit, and its very aromatic. its got a big flavor but not overwhelming either. I really like it.

My clearomizer doesn't vape as well as I wish it would but I still got a nice rich deep flavor from the Caramel Candy, a decent throat hit, and some good vapor. Something else I really like.

Even if the other two flavors fall flat on their face I've found a couple that I will be ordering in some larger bottles and exploring some of his other flavors. James is a wizard!

Tiesel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2009
Maryland
Got my order from James today. I ordered Butterscotch, Caramel Candy, and Wild Cherry, he also sent me a freebie of Extreme Ice. So far I tried the Extreme Ice in a carto, and the Caramel Candy in a clearomizer. What a huge flavor these pump out!

I just went from 24 mg to 18 and the Extreme Ice sample was 12 so I was a bit leery about it, but it did not disappoint! My only description I can come up with is if Halls made a wintergreen cough drop it would taste like this. Big vapor, a nice throat hit, and its very aromatic. its got a big flavor but not overwhelming either. I really like it.

My clearomizer doesn't vape as well as I wish it would but I still got a nice rich deep flavor from the Caramel Candy, a decent throat hit, and some good vapor. Something else I really like.

Even if the other two flavors fall flat on their face I've found a couple that I will be ordering in some larger bottles and exploring some of his other flavors. James is a wizard!

Nice man, thanks for the review I'm going to try Caramel Candy next order, I have 7 or 8 30ml bottles from him in the mail now, cant wait, I'll let you guys know. Even as backed up as he is, he still managed to get my order out next day.

Last edited:

Honkey Kong

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 6, 2012
Scranton, PA USA
Nice man, thanks for the review I'm going to try Caramel Candy next order, I have 7 or 8 30ml bottles from him in the mail now, cant wait, I'll let you guys know. Even as backed up as he is, he still managed to get my order out next day.

Same here, I ordered late last night and this morning it was in my E-Mail that he had my 12 Bottle order shipped out.

tamarahvt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2012
Springfield, VT
Received mine today! *clappy hands*
I got Dragonfruit, Kiwi, Candy Cane and his free Extreme Ice. I've tried all but the Candy Cane (that will be tomorrow morning with my coffee). I also had ordered a DCT Tank which I am loving!

I will definitely be taking advantage of his "extra flavor" option that will be coming up. That's not a critique of his juices, tho'. My taste buds are so shot that I need my flavors punched up regardless of who the vendor is.

Not only will I be ordering from him again but I will also recommend him to my two sisters, brother in law, niece and my sister's three vaping friends. :laugh:

Bpoch73

Apr 12, 2012
MD
Received mine today! *clappy hands*
I got Dragonfruit, Kiwi, Candy Cane and his free Extreme Ice. I've tried all but the Candy Cane (that will be tomorrow morning with my coffee). I also had ordered a DCT Tank which I am loving!

I will definitely be taking advantage of his "extra flavor" option that will be coming up. That's not a critique of his juices, tho'. My taste buds are so shot that I need my flavors punched up regardless of who the vendor is.

Not only will I be ordering from him again but I will also recommend him to my two sisters, brother in law, niece and my sister's three vaping friends. :laugh:

I picked up one of the Smoktech DCT tanks as well from him and I love the cartos in that thing. You can't beat that he sells the replacement cartos for $1.99

Tiny

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2012
Wisconsin
I hate to act like a shill for this supplier, I am in no way affiliated with Mount Baker Vapor, I am just a very happy customer.

I am really impressed with his juice. I finally tried the Wild Cherry and Butterscotch he sent, and just like the Extreme Ice and Caramel Candy I tried earlier, they have a big flavor, produce very good vapor, and have a nice throat hit.

I vape on a 3.7 volt setup (eGo Style) with 2.5 ohm cartomizers, and it maybe the 80/20 PG/VG ratio suits my setup just right. Whatever the factors are, me likey a lot!

I said it before and I'll say it again: James is a Wizard!

The M4n C4nn0n

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2011
Ohio
I got my order from this place yesterday, started trying flavors when I got home. Idk if they need to steep a little or not but I'm not getting much flavor from them. I'm vaping the 50/50 mix in a DCT with 3ohm single coil at 5.5v on a Lavatube.

The Candy Cane tasted more like a sweetner with barely any Candy cane flavor. The Spearmint was pretty nasty tasting, like the time I tried adding mint flavoring from the baking section to a juice. Made it unvapable. Haven't tried the Extreme Ice yet, I'm going to let them all steep for a few days until I run out of my daily goto.

Other than that shipping was blazing fast and customer support great!

Last edited:

silentdoom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2010
MO
I had the same problem. Been in the cabinet for 3 days now. Its weird because no one else has said anything about this?

I got my order from this place yesterday, started trying flavors when I got home. Idk if they need to steep a little or not but I'm not getting much flavor from them. I'm vaping the 50/50 mix in a DCT with 3ohm single coil at 5.5v on a Lavatube.

The Candy Cane tasted more like a sweetner with barely any Candy cane flavor. The Spearmint was pretty nasty tasting, like the time I tried adding mint flavoring from the baking section to a juice. Made it unvapable. Haven't tried the Extreme Ice yet, I'm going to let them all steep for a few days until I run out of my daily goto.

dontyouevah

Apr 5, 2012
Cincinnati

I just got my order of Cotton Candy from Mount Baker. I can barely taste any flavor whatsoever. It's 50/50 also. I get a very faint sweet taste on my tongue but mostly it's tasteless. Produces awesome amounts of vapor, though. Shipping was fast, as well.

Tiesel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2009
Maryland
I had the same problem. Been in the cabinet for 3 days now. Its weird because no one else has said anything about this?

I have never needed to steep juices from MTVB. They were always great to me as the were and they would usually be gone by the time any kind of steeping would occur. I should have 7+ new flavors arriving on Mon. in a 50/50 mix. I will definitely let you guys know how it goes and if the juices have changed any in my opinion.

If a bunch of you are having problems with a flavor, I'm sure James would do what he could to investigate the situation and help you out if you asked. He is an awesome guy and I don't ever see him turning his back on a customer.

Last edited:

silentdoom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2010
MO
I ordered a bunch of different ratios so I thought that was my problem. My cotton candy is 100% vg which is why I thought I was having a problem with flavor. I have an ego c, which some people say it works great with 100vg but not in my case. That's weird that you never needed to steep.. James told me the same thing. Should have ordered all house blend I guess.

Zooker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2012
Washington State
I just got my order of Cotton Candy from Mount Baker. I can barely taste any flavor whatsoever. It's 50/50 also. I get a very faint sweet taste on my tongue but mostly it's tasteless. Produces awesome amounts of vapor, though. Shipping was fast, as well.

Definitely check out the houseblend. I ordered the Cotton Candy and the Butterscotch on my first MBV order, houseblend of 80/20 and they were both awesome right out of the mailbox. Awesome flavor, awesome throat hit and great vapor. I've kept all my orders after that with the same house blend, as it seems to be perfectly suited to me.

takirb

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2012
SC
I received my order of RY4 and Tangerine juices yesterday. Both have plenty of flavor, vapor production was as expected from an 80/20 blend, and plenty of throat hit at 18mg. Actually, the throat hit feels a bit harsher than 18mg, but i'm also used to 70/30 mixes so that could be the cause of it. Either way, i have no complaints whatsoever with my orders. James has awesome customer service, and the products i ordered were spot on. Sorry to hear others have had a less than stellar experience, maybe the 50/50 plays a part in that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread