retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
Let's face it, us lowly MTL people have been left behind in a giant 120W sub ohm vapor cloud. Using the search gets a bit tedious... it would be handy if there was a go-to forum or sub-forum that just focused on the needs of the MTL vaper.

Should also say just because a mod will reach 200W and create a driving hazard across 5 counties, you don't have to use it that way. ;)

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
Should also say just because a mod will reach 200W and create a driving hazard across 5 counties, you don't have to use it that way. ;)

And also a MOD with 3 cells and goes to 250W sure does last a long time at 10 Watts!

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
How about when I use this at 10 watts?

upload_2016-12-30_18-59-50.png

Reactions: Plettschner

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
And also a MOD with 3 cells and goes to 250W sure does last a long time at 10 Watts!
I would need 2 hands to hold that, honestly I would rather change batteries 3x then vape with something that big, plus how ridiculous does that look in public.. different strokes I guess

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    I agree it would be nice to have a set forum for MTL vapors like me, yes there is threads for MTL, but be nice to have them in one place, so easy to find.

But do agree with just because a mod is high powered, can still be used for MTL, I have plenty of 200 watt devices, that never go above 20 watts :)

retired1

Administrator
    Admin
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 5, 2013
    Texas
    Nowhere to talk about our lower end equipment.

That's not true. You can create threads in the appropriate subforum for the device in question, whether it be a clearomizer, RBA, RDA, VV, VW, TC, etc.

To be honest, creating a forum specifically for Mouth to Lung only creates an additional forum that splits topics even further on ECF. As I said, we'll keep it in mind, but don't get your hopes up for a new forum for that topic anytime soon (if at all).

Reactions: Katdarling

Plettschner

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 2, 2013
    CT
    But do agree with just because a mod is high powered, can still be used for MTL, I have plenty of 200 watt devices, that never go above 20 watts :)
    No doubt... I bet the batteries would last for days.

I'm also about convenience too... I just want to charge with a USB cable.

Reactions: Nailz

Plettschner

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 2, 2013
    CT
    That's not true. You can create threads in the appropriate subforum for the device in question, whether it be a clearomizer, RBA, RDA, VV, VW, TC, etc.

To be honest, creating a forum specifically for Mouth to Lung only creates an additional forum that splits topics even further on ECF. As I said, we'll keep it in mind, but don't get your hopes up for a new forum for that topic anytime soon (if at all).
    Though, I do see your point about the topic splintering, I was thinking more along the lines of a place for the MTL folks to post info and questions rather than just a topic housing container. Somewhere that the posts would not be flying off the front page.

SteveS45

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 27, 2016
    Long Island, New York
    I guess it depends on the person. I'm very much about being discreet... anything bigger than an Eleaf Pico is too big. I usually rock a Tesla 40 when I'm out and about. Even still, I wish the Tesla was a little narrower and lighter.

I did not want this Tek Division Golem for being discrete or to stealth vape. The reason for wanting this MOD is the fine hand crafted custom design and craftsmanship. A MOD of this caliber will only be used at home sort of like that classic car in the garage that only come out on nice days for a cruise. For stealth vaping or work I have an iStick TC40W when needed. But a high power MOD doesn't require being a massive BOX as the SMOK Alien is only slightly bigger and also fits in my pocket. To each his own and as the they taste is subjective and some people do not appreciate fine art.

Vape On Safely and a Happy Safe New Year to all!

Reactions: bigbob2322

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 25, 2011
    Utopia
    Though, I do see your point about the topic splintering, I was thinking more along the lines of a place for the MTL folks to post info and questions rather than just a topic housing container. Somewhere that the posts would not be flying off the front page.

If you ever decide you'd like to start a thread on a particular subject, or a particular question about something MTL related, please feel free to come by the TPuffers thread and link your own. Yes, that thread moves quickly and is "about" way too many things, so you're right - your question might get lost.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    sarasota,fl
    Obviously you have not checked the dimensions.
    Honestly I have nothing against big mods, it's just seemed kind of weird that a thread was posted about smaller devices and you posted a pic of a 3 battery device. It looks pretty neat but it has to be big and bulky if it has 3 batteries, but big and bulky is subjective I guess, it's just what your use to. For me, it's not only size but weight as well. I think the battery life is an important issue with most and valid if you only have 1 mod and can definitely see your point, but if you have multiple mods you take out then it doesn't matter and the smaller size is better. I guess it's like rtas, because alot may only have one tank, they want a big capacity but for me, I have and vape many throughout the day so all my tanks can only hold like 2 mls which I love because of the small and lite size.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Foggy Road
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread