MTL ni200 TC Subtank mini or Smok TCT ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drazon

Sep 2, 2015
I've Googled for hours, but can't find any information about how smok TCT fits for mouth-to-lung.

So. I just got joyetech eVic VT (60w) with nautilus (since it fits my iStick 20w aswell) and I'm trying to find a proper clearomizer with temperature control.

I won't be using self-made setups, but if there is possibility to easily use ready-to-use coils (those which you don't have to wind up yourself) and replace the cotton yourself, it would be a plus.

So far I've read that Smok TCT ni200 atomizers (pardon if my terms go wrong) are well performing, ie. they last long compared to many. That is a big plus.

From what I've read about Subtank Mini is that it's coils ain't that good. Also, I've read multiple notions that even though you can use it as mouth-to-lunge device, it doesn't excel as such.

Now my main question, for which I haven't found proper answer, is this:

How do these two - Subtank Mini and Smok TCT (these are the ones I've googled to be best possible options, if you have solid alternative please inform me) - compare in temperature control mode use in mouth-to-lung vaping?

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
I won't be using self-made setups, but if there is possibility to easily use ready-to-use coils (those which you don't have to wind up yourself) and replace the cotton yourself, it would be a plus.

When you wrap your 28 gauge coil it lasts for months at least; I can't say years yet because I haven't gone that long yet.
If you don't want to wrap your own coil then you can probably get a vapeshop to wrap a coil for you, then you can vape away and dryburn/rewick for yourself for at least months.

With the subtank mini you can get a few rba heads and get a vapeshop to wrap them for you; (they will likely come with a 0.5ohm already wrapped).

Drazon

Sep 2, 2015
Having used the Smok TCT tank, it's quite nice and I'm more partial to it when using TC over the Subtank Mini but that's just my opinion. Yes, the coils last quite a while and they really aren't that expensive either.

This with mouth-to-lunge?
When you wrap your 28 gauge coil it lasts for months at least; I can't say years yet because I haven't gone that long yet.
If you don't want to wrap your own coil then you can probably get a vapeshop to wrap a coil for you, then you can vape away and dryburn/rewick for yourself for at least months.

With the subtank mini you can get a few rba heads and get a vapeshop to wrap them for you; (they will likely come with a 0.5ohm already wrapped).

We don't have but few shops in Finland and none in the city I live at. But it's possible to order pre-wrapped coils in a stack of 50 from China.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread