Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'm really pretty new to vaping so you can take everything I say with a grain of salt :) But I have read a lot about juice and to steep if you don't like the flavor at first, So I am ONLY going to review the juice that I have liked straight out of the shipment, since they haven't had time to steep yet. I have tasted all of them so I will give my initial thoughts on them even if they are steeping. The ones that are steeping will be in italics and in black font. :)

Liberty Flights(100% VG, 18MG)
Strawberry:Overview: Pretty good, my husband likes this one a whole lot so I've let him have most of it. Good TH for me. I was nervous about this one since I had heard it tasted like pez candy, this was NOT my experience. Taste: Freeze dried strawberries or the strawberries that come in something like special k cereal. Sweet and no tartness that I can taste. Vapor smells very much like freeze dried strawberries.
Apple: Overview: I like this one a lot, I get a pretty hard TH off of it but that could just be me. I had heard nothing about this one before I ordered. Taste: Green apple jolly ranchers. I love jolly ranchers so, I like the flavor, but the only taste I can equate this with is green apple jolly ranchers.
Grape
: Overview: My other favorite from this order. I also get a pretty hard TH off of this one, like the apple this one also has more TH than the strawberry. Taste: A mixture of grape soda and grape jolly ranchers. When I first start vaping with it it tastes like grape soda, and when I get towards the middle of my cart it starts to blend towards jolly ranchers. Again, I like jolly ranchers (AND grape soda!) so I like this flavor.
Watermelon: -Steeping- I really go back and forth on this one. It doesn't taste like watermelon to me, but it doesn't taste bad. I can't really relate it to anything watermelon that I have had. Another one with a strong TH to me.
Fruit Mix: -Steeping- I hated this one when I first used it, but it has gotten a bit better over the past few days. I thought it would be my favorite but so far it has been my least favorite. It tastes fruity and has a strong TH to me, but I just don't like the flavor as of yet.

I have some FSUSA that I just got today that I will be reviewing soon. There are some I like and some that are steeping but over all I'm kinda on flavor overload with them from trying to try too many too fast :laugh:

Levitas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Saint Louis
Personally, I thought Liberty Flights apple tasted exactly like AppleJuice and the strawberry alot like Pez candy. Isn't it funny how different everyones tastes are?

Be careful with the FSUSA, the two flavors I tried tasted like perfume and you'll have to clean your atty after (unless you like it)

Nice review!

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
Be careful with the FSUSA

FSUSA is pretty inoffensive. Straight forward...
They use flavourart - which so many vendors use... Aside from the caramel flavoring, desert ship and cinnamon/mint flavors, most flavors will come out of your atties pretty easy. I bathe and soak mine in grain alcohol... 510's and 306's for about 30minutes... 901's can sit in for a few days without problems.

Levitas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Saint Louis
most flavors will come out of your atties pretty easy

I haven't tried any other cleaning method other than isopropyl alcohol. No doubt it'll come out but the point was, unless she liked the perfume taste or couldn't taste the perfumey taste, that she would have to clean it. I tried to vape numerous stronger flavors behind them and the perfume remained strong. Just my personal experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread