"Must-Have-On-Hand-At-All-Times" Virgin Vapor Flavor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rosepetal

ECF Veteran
May 26, 2011
My World
Hi all!

I know that there are certain VV flavors that I must have on hand at all times and go into mild panic when I realize I am running low and haven't yet re-order.

Mine are:
Kona Coffee Milkshake
Butter Cream Mint
Celestial Honeydew
Plum Crazy

What are yours?

Black Cherry Marshmellow
Kona Velvet Milkshake
French Vanilla

Miata GT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2013
Largo, FL
I hate to be a Debbie Downer here but I no longer trust Virgin Vapors. I have gone through over 50 flavors in my short time vaping and all were at least tolerable except for the 2 I ordered from VV. After steeping and waiting for more than 6 weeks the Maple French Toast still tastes like funky industrial cleaner and the Chocolate like burning rubber tires. I really, really wanted to like them, too.

Angiebubs

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2013
Amery, WI
I hate to be a Debbie Downer here but I no longer trust Virgin Vapors. I have gone through over 50 flavors in my short time vaping and all were at least tolerable except for the 2 I ordered from VV. After steeping and waiting for more than 6 weeks the Maple French Toast still tastes like funky industrial cleaner and the Chocolate like burning rubber tires. I really, really wanted to like them, too.

Miata: Everyone has different tastes.....I have been vaping for over three years and tried over 30 vendors...and VV stands out shoulders above the others for me. Out of 50-60 flavors of VV, there is only one that I passed on-and that was only due to the flavor being not something I would usually like-but just "Had to try".
So back to everyone having different tastes...My other half and I try all my new juices together and his descriptions make me think we seriously must have mixed up the clearos LOL....He will say something tastes like chocolate when I taste caramel,etc. With that said, I sure hope you will try a couple different VV flavors. I highly recommend Plum Crazy, Celestial Honeydew and Buttercream mint-those seem universally appealing to most!!! Good luck!

kittypie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
Charlotte NC
I'm sorry to hear that too, miata. You might be extra sensitive to organic ethyl alcohol in which case you might want to choose something from our Absolute line if you ever decide to give it another try!

MUST HAVE:

Creme Caramel
Double Espresso

DON'T VAPE EVERY DAY BUT I REALLY LIKE HAVING THEM AROUND:

Plum Crazy
Butter Cream Mint
Hawaiian White Guava

And thanks to QRXT I will have to have a bottle of Vanilla Blackberry Swirl. :)

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com

Miata, do try Kitty's steeping suggestion in case you are sensitive to the taste of organic ethyl alcohol however, the mention of "burning rubber" really suggests you are having an issue with your hardware. A burnt taste is always a sign that your hardware is overheating and burning the wick or the e-liquid. This is a fairly common problem and I'm sure customer service would be happy to help you figure it out. Regardless of what juice you use, if you are getting a burnt taste, you want to figure this out since inhaling this is not good for you!

kittypie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
Charlotte NC
New to ECF dropping in to say hello. I have been vaping virgin vapor for a few months now-good juice. Has anyone here used cream caramel? Love me some cream caramel and plum crazy.

Yup, Creme Caramel lover here. (Plum Crazy, too!) In three years of vaping VV, I only tried it about a year ago. I had been so disappointed by every other caramel I tried that I figured that I must just hate vaping caramel. Finally decided to give it a try and the problem was indeed that I hated every caramel, except VV Creme Caramel. I've vaped it every day since! Last week I mixed it Double Espresso and it was super yum.:vapor:

Thanks for dropping in and welcome to the forum! Please chime in anytime with comments or questions! :)

MPage

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2011
Warsaw, Indiana
My must have daily are Kona Velvet Milkshake and a mixture of Mint Choc Chip & Death by Chocolate. I also like White Choc Raspberry Souffle.

I have tried many v v flavors and really wanted to love more of them.. but it seems I have odd taste buds so I am limited in what works. I also prefer v v because of the organic purity of the juice.

Panthersoul

ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2013
Roscoe, IL, USA
i leave em uncapped for like 7 days. every now and then cap and shake. :) i have experience with this. How i fell in love with french toast. xD i ventured off after the black friday after how logn it took tried a few vendors. ran out of juice. my pg allergy is horrid D: worse then when i started. I hope these other flavours are just as good :3

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
if only samplers were available in 0mg...

Panthersoul, you're in luck! It's going to take us a while to get them all ready to go but we've started actively bottling our samples in zero nicotine so we can offer both 12 mg and 0 mg. I'm hoping we'll be able to start offering them in a few weeks. I'll definitely announce the change as soon as it hits the website!

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
This thread has made me miss vaping! The first thing I did when I found out I was pregnant (well, after the tears and laughter had died down a bit!) was to dump all my e-liquid. Ever since I read this thread I've been thinking back fondly on the flavors I used to always keep in my purse. My three favorites at the time were Celestial Honeydew, Forbidden Fig and Plum Crazy. Then I had my sweeter, dessert or treat vapes like Butter Cream Mint, Drunken Pirate Pudding and Kona Velvet Milkshake. And then there were my second tier favorites that I rotated through constantly like Strawberry Granita, Orange Creamsicle, Pineapple Party Animal, Blueberry Cheesecake, Kona Coffee Milkshake, Caramel Kettle Corn...oh, I could go on! :)

Angiebubs

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2013
Amery, WI
sixniks: Did you steep it or use it FOOB?

It would be a kewl idea to start a thread for VVs for A) Steep times on various VV e liquids and B) E Liquids reference on which should be used in a glass tank rather than plastic.....anyone up for this? I could then keep the original post updated as people chimed in, and it would be an easy place to come for references.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread