Status
Not open for further replies.

State O' Flux

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2013
Seattle
I'll never order from them again, don't care how good a deal it is. It's not the wait either, it's the complete communication breakdown and then them getting snarky to those asking (like on Facebook when they said, "like it said on the website.") to a question. Like we're supposed to check their website 24/7 for updates on items we paid for a month ago.

Horrendous.
Don't blame you a bit. Especially considering how many shops had them in inventory for the past week-10 days, at a very similar price.

tstar

ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2013
Philadelphia, PA, USA
I bought one 2 weeks ago and love it paired with my protank 2! Haven't put it down.
Same here!
I finally broke down and bought an MVP v2 for me and a VV 3.0 for the wife.

I was impressed with the video reviews I watched and wanted a unit that would last me an entire 12 hour shift without recharging.
Yeah you'll probably get 2-3 days on a MVP fully charged. I got 3.5 days on it out of the box!

Symbiotic Biorhythms

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2013
Santa Barbara, CA
They were supposed to ship yesterday according to their website, but I haven't received notification. Bunch of Facebook posts asking whether they shipped as promised, with no answers at all. Glad they had a chance to go to Vapefest, maybe they learned something from other vendors who actually concern themselves with customer service.

I'll never order from them again, don't care how good a deal it is. It's not the wait either, it's the complete communication breakdown and then them getting snarky to those asking (like on Facebook when they said, "like it said on the website.") to a question. Like we're supposed to check their website 24/7 for updates on items we paid for a month ago.

Horrendous.

I got leery of the non-communication, and snarky comments they leave people who inquire about anything, a couple weeks back. That, combined with the epic China Post hold up, I cancelled my order and got one from MBV (In 3 days at that).

Normally I wouldn't pull out of a pre-order like that because if enough people do it, it can mess it up for everyone else involved. But C2C is just ridiculous.

Side note though, the MVP V2 is even better than expected.

Lombaowski

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2013
DC via the 313
C2C Vaping update as of this morning:

C2CVaping.com They are in cincinatti today, will be here by friday.. And out the door by monday
C2CVaping.com We were in vegas all weekend, and info was not flowing from innokin at all.. It finally hit yesterday, and we were busy with ohm meter shipouts.. (225 of them to be exact)

We as a result of the poor performance of these " preorders" will not be running them anymore. All product deals will be in hand and will ship immediately from here forward.

So at least they responded. I guess the MVP 2's aren't going to ship the week of Sept 16th after all. lol

Capt.shay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
W. Ma. U.S.A.
C2C Vaping update as of this morning:

So at least they responded. I guess the MVP 2's aren't going to ship the week of Sept 16th after all. lol

I've been following this saga. I am really wondering how this outfit stays in business. Extremely poor service with attitude. That certainly doesn't sound like a winning business model.

Buyer be ware on C2C.

OzarkTroutBum

ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2013
Ozarks
Anyone still hunting an MVp 2.0 get thee to Varitube for black only with 2 iClear 16's at $59.99 and use the code "varitube10" for an additional 10% if that code is still good. Add some clearos and bump it back up over $60 and get free shipping with insurance included. .

A friend and I ordered one each last week and both got same day shipping and was in our chubby little fingers in 3 days.

State O' Flux

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2013
Seattle
I've been following this saga. I am really wondering how this outfit stays in business. Extremely poor service with attitude. That certainly doesn't sound like a winning business model.

Buyer be ware on C2C.
It's a combination of things. Issues with Innokin (which from the sound of it, there may be a bit of bad blood now between Innokin and C2C) and C2Cs less than stellar "maintenance of customer awareness".

If the former had been better, the latter would be less an issue... but as it turns out, "The great MVP2 debacle of '13" exposes C2C as your "Extremely poor service with attitude".

nerva666

Jan 20, 2013
connecticut
ive dealt with c2c, great vendor so far to me. seems like some people here forget waiting for coops to finally get fulfilled. and i think alot of us have dealt with china delays, and all these holidays they love to have. and of course now some of my fasttech orders are stuck with these hong kong post delays and stuff. i cant wait for my mvp2 to get to me from them, its in the mail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread