Mvp2

Discussion in 'Variable Voltage APV Discussion' started by Rabbit Chaser, Nov 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rabbit Chaser

Rabbit Chaser Senior Member ECF Veteran

So I think I want to go for an MVP2 and have been checking different sites. I am baffled as to why my local shop charges $99.00 for this piece but I can get it anywhere else, including Innokin, for much less. Any thoughts?d Will I be missing something if I buy it online - like does it not come fully built or something?:oops:

2. retired1

retired1 Curmudgeon Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Moved to Variable Voltage APV Discussion

3. Pinggolfer

Pinggolfer Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

You can save a bundle by buying it from Innokin iTaste MVP V2.0 - 101 Vape

It comes complete with charger and iClear 30 clearomizer. No one has it for less. Black only though, but 2 day shipping can't be beat.

4. xtwosm0kesx

xtwosm0kesx Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

As speed says, buy it from 101vape (mine just showed up today, took 3 days), you wont be disappointed and you'll have it in less than 3 days. (will ship out of Carlsbad, CA)

5. JayEatsAirplane

JayEatsAirplane Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

No difference between them. I ordered one online a few weeks ago and got one at a B&M. Different kits (some come with an iClear30, others 2 iClear16's, both available online from different sources), but the MVP will still be the same. There's just a lot of sales going on with them right now. Most sites had them at $70-100 for the last few weeks.

6. eda123

eda123 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

99 is a bargain compared to most of my local shops-- one has it for $119!!!!

I asked why its SO much higher than other online places, and he accused them of selling knock offs. LOL.

I got one yesterday from Zeecigs and i love this thing!!

7. Mark Anthony

Mark Anthony Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Just get it online and use the money you save for more tanks and juice.... It's win - win!!

8. queevil

queevil Senior Member ECF Veteran

Get it from any reputable vendor online. It will be the same as the one you pay twice as much more at a B&M and will perform great as the MVP tends to.

9. Trashcore

Trashcore Senior Member ECF Veteran

I just recently paid 59.99 for the kit from my b&m. Very good price! Locally they are in the 60-80 dollar range.

10. GetVaked

GetVaked Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Most local shops have to pay rent. This is why they need to mark up prices.

Online vendors can sell cheap, as they don't need to more often than not.

Ill support local shops by buying juice, that's about it haha.

11. StarsAndBars

StarsAndBars Ultra Member ECF Veteran

This pisses me off! I understand that shops have rent to pay and all, but $99 is plain head busting. Wouldn't give them the satisfaction.

Does this shop have a website? If so what are they selling it for online?

12. eda123

eda123 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

The thing is, they will make a profit if they sell at msrp. But they are just getting plain greedy to sell near double msrp. A local b&m I visited just today wanted $45 for a protank 2!! Ibsay the same thing... You can get it for less than half of that online. He then accuses all online dealers if selling fakes.

13. Trashcore

Trashcore Senior Member ECF Veteran

Pmed a link.

14. Tes45

Tes45 Full Member

I've been sold more clones/fakes in a total of 5ish trips to two specific B&M stores in my area than I have in 3 years worth of online vendor orders.

15. Rav_Bunneh

Rav_Bunneh Full Member

I live in Hawaii and things are often WAY marked up. But the local places here had the MVP 2 for $70 - $75. I went the 101 route people mentioned as times are very tight. Hope you can get it someplace for a more decent price.

16. mgavilondo

mgavilondo Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Don't get it but 101 Vapes has it for $39..with the iClear 30.... Why anyone is buying it for 2x as much at other sites or B&Ms is beyond me especially since their shipping is so fast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

17. HawaiiVPR

HawaiiVPR Moved On Verified Member

There is a small store called VaporTokers on Nuuanu next to Sala Thai if you haven't been there yet. Prices for parts/accessories as well as some of the mechanicals are pretty competitive with online shipped prices to Hawaii. (Protank2's are 20USD, most of the ego batteries are about 20USD, and they have their own branded clearos, various replacement coils/carts and RBA's at pretty decent prices too) Aloha!

18. symphonic18

symphonic18 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Ya, I tried...like, there isn't really a replacement for going into a shop and being able to try out 20-30 juices while you're there. If they're gonna have this nice storefront for me to sample juices, least I can do is throw em some cash for some juice (even if it IS pricey).

19. chrismikehead

chrismikehead Senior Member ECF Veteran

I picked up mine at my local shop. Sells it for 69.99, but I had a 15% referral discount that knocked it down a bit. I know I could get it cheaper online, but they offer decent prices compared to what I have heard from some people on the forum, and they have provided great service and information to me since I started vaping. So I give them my business when I can.

I wouldn't pay more than that at a store, though. Especially if they start throwing around the "fake" accusations when they get called out.

20. Rabbit Chaser

Rabbit Chaser Senior Member ECF Veteran

Thanks for all input! In the end I decided against an MVP, not wanting another disposable even though it was really cool. I just went with a vv/vw mod that is simple and stress free...hopefully a decent one (a SID). So far so good, but kept ky K101 for dripping. Someday I will find my one and only go to vape.

: innokin
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.