MVS Giveaway thread !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Torrentula81

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2010
nowheres
I ordered arotank v2 with some coils. emailed them about issues and they sent replacement parts. Hasn't fixed issue. After looking at coils closely I noticed they are more less junk. The base, housing, and post are all crooked from eachother causing the issue I was having. I made a video showing just how bad these coils are and exactly how it affects the arotank v2. They said can't watch videos. I can understand to a degree but come on I'm not linking to a .......... If a customer goes through the trouble of creating a video and uploading it as a private video on dailymotion It's probably legit and needs a looking into. Customer service was excellent up to this point. I'm sure they will give credit for them but what I am trying to help them understand with proof you have issue with the coils in your stock. Do something about it instead of ignoring it and probably still selling the same ones to other customers. Contact the manufacturer and get a new batch. These were that freaken bad.

Bought some evod style coils and supplies else wheres that I will be rebuilding from now on. In case anyone is in my shoes you can stack 2 silica caps to fit nicely in arotank v2. They have the hollowed vs enclosed housing so rebuilding is easy again and the stems are short so no possibility of the above issues. Here is the protank thread for info on recoiling them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread