Status
Not open for further replies.

Bond_ James Bond

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2008
USA
Bond,,

My mod can be used in ANY tank ! As long as the bottom hole and oring is the proper size to hold a 306 Atty with the stock sleeve or a fitted 306 drip tip ! Very simple to do, I would expect for some other modders and suppliers to be putting these out soon.
Thanks,
I don't have any tank and I liked the one you used. I couldn't find it in any store...

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
Now I got to brake my tanks out and find my I06's attys and get one going.

Thanks Matt. :)

How do you think this would work on a 510 atty with a hole drilled level with the base of the bridge in the atty like you did to the 306 sleeve.

The 510 is a different animal Wayne, however the 901 may work with a very tiny hole like back in the old GG Days when Imeo first did the 901 in his tank. I have a totally different set up I'm making for a 901/510 and mini 801 to be used in a tank and it works well.

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
The 510 is a different animal Wayne, however the 901 may work with a very tiny hole like back in the old GG Days when Imeo first did the 901 in his tank. I have a totally different set up I'm making for a 901/510 and mini 801 to be used in a tank and it works well.

Keep me posted :)

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
I have a depth charge (same maker, but torpedo takes ce2), which takes regular cartos (ie. boge - fusions are good too)... it's tight and does work with just the sleeve, pretty much, but it could be tighter.
I saw on another thread ( i think it's the lava tank thread) someone put a ss sleeve over the orange i06 sleeve to get it to a better thickness...

It seems to be like MWA says; just fit the sleeve to the hole/o-ring caps so it won't leak.
Better yet you could ask Jonah for some tighter o rings... it's a thought.
First off, genius! So I have a just over one week old torpedo tank and was just figuring out how to sell it. This would give it new life. So I just tried it and I am getting a bit of leaking. Using a IKV I06 as well. I have the orange O rings. Anyone have any tips on what O ring size I should be looking for?

emonty

Flavor Junky
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2009
the Netherlands
yes, cut the 306 cart so you have a small ring, then use an empty attie shell and stick that ring in the bottom. Just above that you drill the holes, now you can use the 306. MWA is looking into the correct orings we need and also a delrin tube so we don't have to mod anything.

Jon replied me concerning o-rings:
The tightest o-rings that you can get are 9.1 mm inside diameter with a 1.6mm cross section.
http://www.mcmaster.com/#9262k139/=edt6r5

I have a depth charge (same maker, but torpedo takes ce2), which takes regular cartos (ie. boge - fusions are good too)... it's tight and does work with just the sleeve, pretty much, but it could be tighter.
I saw on another thread ( i think it's the lava tank thread) someone put a ss sleeve over the orange i06 sleeve to get it to a better thickness...

Jon replied me concerning o-rings:
The tightest o-rings that you can get are 9.1 mm inside diameter with a 1.6mm cross section.
McMaster-Carr

9262K139

It seems to be like MWA says; just fit the sleeve to the hole/o-ring caps so it won't leak.
Better yet you could ask Jonah for some tighter o rings... it's a thought.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread