MXJO battery question

Status
Not open for further replies.

socalsailor

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2015
Seal Beach, CA
I just ordered 8 MXJO 2500 mAh batteries from a trusted vendor, and they received good reviews on that site, so I felt comfortable ordering them, but I respect this forum's opinions and expertise a lot as well, so I thought I'd ask for a collective opinion.

They're billed as 35 amp batteries (which I assume is actually a pulse rating) and will be used in 2 hybrid mechs and a parallel mosfet box. Anyone have experience with these batteries and willing to give an opinion?

Froth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2014
Chipotle.
They're 20A continuous and 35A pulse, I've posted on this question before in this thread - MXJO IMR 2500mAh 20A Cont 35A Pulse | E-Cigarette Forum I'm not sure if they've updated them to LG HE4's under the wrapper or what, but they're good batteries none the less, just re-wrapped by MXJO to include the specifications they want. There are NO 35A continuous 18650 batteries available in anything approaching 2500mah of capacity.

Reactions: Baditude

socalsailor

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2015
Seal Beach, CA
I was looking for a >20A battery with 2500 mAh or better, but they don't seem to exist. Right now, I exclusively use LG HE2s, and my wife uses 3100 mAh purple Efests. I was trying to consolidate on a single brand and mAh rating, but I probably should have gone for the HE4s. Next time I order batteries, I'll probably go with those.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread