Status
Not open for further replies.

philoshop

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2014
geneva, ny, usa
vaping away as usual today, at my desk doing estimates and proposals, and suddenly the vape stops and I get an E1 code. Put a new coil in the nautilus and after a soak I get an E2 code. :(
I put the Nauti on the ohm-meter and everything checks out so I put it on a different mod and all is well.

I check the settings on the Provi and its at 5.7volts instead of the 3.8 where it normally sits.:shock:

I clicked it back down to 3.8 and life is good again.

Any ideas about how/why this might have happened?

Dampmaskin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 28, 2014
Norway
www.steam-engine.org
Chain vaping? If you take too many short puffs quickly, the Provari thinks you pressed 5 times to get into the menu. Then there's one more press for Voltage Up, and any subsequent presses will increase the voltage by 0.1 V. Used to happen to my SO all the time, until she learnt to not do that.

Reactions: jwbnyc

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
aI was thinking that maybe you might be experiencing the results of a lazy button press. No knock intended, but I had a V2.5 hybrid blue/green that I thought was having issues, sent it in and Provape couldn't duplicate the issues I claimed. Well, they replaced the button, not the switch, and when I got it back I didn't have the issues any more. Before, I was getting into the menu system while vaping, having intermittent fire/no-fire, and getting weird counts on the button presses while accessing the menu. My thoughts after the service were that I wasn't fully depressing the button so it was right at the point of contact/no-contact and that is why it was acting wonky for me. Just a little food for thought...

Reactions: philoshop
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread