BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
(((((hugs))))) so proud of you!

I have two questions- WHAT are these? and where do I get one?? :) in pink....???
******** getting right pic********
and tell the truth, how many mods have you owned? LOL
QUOTE]

?? which one? And :blush: I don't really know.

I was looking at that one too!

LOL, which one??

http://www.flickr.com/photos/87267225@N00/6037149948/http://www.flickr.com/people/87267225@N00/

uggg never mind- I cant fiqure out how to get the right pic of the durn things....

I have a feeling you're looking at the acrylic Genesis mods and they don't make them anymore. :(

I am LOVING that green color on that new mod!! - hmmmmmmmmm

****does not need a mod, has never found a mod she likes, does NOT need a mod, is not going to buy a mod********

It's a bit more teal than the pic shows, but it IS pretty. :) I am greatly enjoying the little thing.

qusieq, you are doing great! :D You got this! :banana:

Lilacs212too

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2010
Williamsburg, VA
woohooo Chelle! Awesome! I was looking back at all of them, and I think I was here to see you get all but the first two! I was looking at the pictures and Cora says "are those ALL Tabithas?" (for those that don't know, I name my PVs, and my turbo is Tabitha lol) What a beautiful collection you've had thru the months.. I will be coming up on two years in January.. but sure won't be posting pics, as it would be a boring thread hahaha... Congrats on your two years, your unyellowing teeth, your clean smelling hair, your no more standing in the rain to smoke, no more running to the store and dropping a fortune on a pack of smokes, no more coughing a lung up in the morning, and congrats on a longer life! we love you!! ♥

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
You know what's kinda hilarious to me? Even though I have mods and charged batts, I'm sitting here vaping a skinny auto 306 with a 2ohm Boge on it right now :lol:. No matter how many mods I get or what glorious vaping features they may have, I always go back to basics for that smoking sensation. It's saved me from REALLY smoking many times. :) Long live the skinny auto vape!

CalamityJan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
TX
Lawdy, lawdy lady, I knew you luv'd your mods but that is quite an remarkable collection! I am so glad you discovered the right PV that worked. My journey started with a Joye 510 but the eGo broke the habit for me. Sharing your story will encourage those newcomers, or those struggling to completely quit, to keep on the hunt. But then, encouragement is just what you are made from!!!

My cowboy hat is tipped to your success; congratulations on the milestone!

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
:D I feel loved! :banana:

Also, it's not a collection, no no no, I've kinda rented most of them :lol:. I try very hard to just keep the ones I find myself using often and sell/trade/give away the rest. But even in trying very hard to do that, I have too many currently. :glare: It's time to clean out the mod case I think.

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
So, now she enters the great new world of rebuildables! :banana: My ZAU is still a work in progress, but I did manage to get my hands on one of these:

DSC06821.jpg

Good Lord it's gorgeous! (Thank you Zen~!) Rebuilding a Zenesis is really NOT hard. Breaking in the new coil is a bit tricky and can be a bit time consuming at first. I suppose (like most things in vaping) there is a learning curve and one will settle in with their own groove. Don't be afraid to try a rebuildable! If *I* can do it...surely anyone can! And try all kinds! There's the stainless steel mesh wick or the fibre wick...you may prefer one over the other or love both. :)

The next adventure:

MarkTInfinity.jpg

:drool:

:D

Vaping is ever evolving. Aren't we lucky! :banana:

TravTech

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 11, 2012
PA
Should have my first rebuildable around the end of the month. A dual coil mini Genesis clone designed by Scubabatdan called the ScubaGen3 mini.

Maybe we can swap wick/coil building tips! :laugh:

Got mine for self reliance so that whatever comes first, some sort of Govt crackdown, or the great Zombie, apocolypse, I'll still be able to vape. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread