My Bank just denied me a purchase at the MVS Web Site!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fogging_katrider

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 31, 2013
Tennessee USA
VISA and Paypal have been known to deny e-cig related purchases. I bank with a credit union and they issue a VISA debit card which can be used as a credit card to make online purchases.

Anyway, the best way to avoid having your purchase being blocked by these "nanny" like ANTZ such as VISA, Paypal and many banks, is to just purchase a gift certificate at the online store you intend to buy your e-cig items from, and then use that for your purchases.

I have been buying and using gift certificates for my fasttech orders for the past several months since reading about people having their VISA and Paypal e-cig product order transactions denied.

Zero problems doing it this way fwiw

hth

Judge Dredd

Reviewer / Blogger
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2012
Lmao, off topic but as a car salesman i find this very very hard to believe.

I don't really care if you find it hard to believe because that person happens to be an immediate family member and I've seen both her credit score and the finance paperwork. :)

Reactions: Nivek13

Nivek13

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2015
Chicago,IL
I don't really care if you find it hard to believe because that person happens to be an immediate family member and I've seen both her credit score and the finance paperwork. :)
Lol well hey that's awesome for them :) tell them to cherish it cause they got super lucky with that one!

Reactions: Judge Dredd

Steamix

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Vapistan
Credit card - grin and bear it. Cuz as it says Credit. Someone is fronting you the dough to make a purchase.
Debit card - different story. Charges are run off the money you hold in your account.
Means YOUR money. How and where I spend that money - as long as it isn't outright illegal by law - is none of their business, in fact they begging for a very expensive lawsuit- as I don't know of passage in the penal code that makes shopping for vape gear illegal...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread