Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
San Diego, California

Ardy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 16, 2010
The Cascades
My idea of making this post was to give people on limited funds, access to the very best a#1 high end juice at a price point at around .25 per ml. I actually bought 240ml of Nicoticket on the 1/2 price bogo and it was well worth it. I would never pay full price for their juices, because for me at least, there are juices for half the full Nickoticket price that are just as good. From my experience my first choices are the best from price point and likability

Reactions: bcme

Frenchfry1942

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
I go for the sales and big bottles, too. I still snoop the websites for indicators of cleanliness and reviews that i find. A local B&M really scared me early on. My body, for other reasons, is pretty beat up. Sometimes I wish I didn't do some of the things that I used to do, but, life is life. I just have cleanliness, safety, quality and healthiness on the forefront of my mind these days. I support some basic regulations.

I know Nicoticket and a couple others that are good quality facilities, so I watch for sales.

Vapntime

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Brisbane, Australia
Wow, that site looks pretty promising. I need to comb through it some more and find exactly what I'm after..... and they have a 8 mg nic option! I vape 6mg, but am always on the lookout for 9mg. This 8 mg will be freaking perfect. Which juices did you get that can be a ADV?

I ordered southern caramel apple pie, drunken turtle and godfather V1. All are good and are getting better with age. They are very true to their descriptions and are quite complex which surprised me. They are easily as good as any other juice out there including most of the premium stuff I have tried (alot). I got max VG and heavy flavoring but will probably get double flavor next time. I'm a flavor junkie. I sort of just picked those flavors at random not expecting much. So, next time I will focus more on my flavor profile, cakes, strawberry custard (unicorn milk from slims), banana, donuts and choc mint lol. Yea, i'm the same 8mg is perfect for me.

Last edited:

VRein

May 6, 2015
Not sure if I'm happy or sad that I found this thread :) I'd been pretty happy with Tasty Vapors doublers, I think brings the cost of 30ml to around 8 or 9 bucks but the tobacco flavor I've been using for years just gums up my atty's so quickly, thinking a clearer juice might be better. So, now the decision, spend countless dollars searching for some new flavors I like, (especially with some of these great deals, thanks!), or start down the DIY road.....

AntC

ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2014
United States
I'm a lil weird, I only vape one flavor, Mt Baker's Cotton Candy. But what I do (and many others I'm sure) is mix it with 0nic pg/vg. Basically, I dilute it. When I first heard of it, somewhere in ECF I believe, I thought the flavor would be so weak I'd not enjoy it. But MBV has "flavor shots" so I add 2 to every 30ml, of 24mg nic juice. I actually prefer the flavor muted a lil, it's a very sweet flavor. I fill the empty bottle (15ml)about a quarter and the rest with the 0nic. It's 8 dollars for a 30ml,8 dollars for a 236ml of the 0nic. I did the math, and even with me vaping fairly alot (15ish mls a day) it's pretty cheap. About a $1.00 per 15 ml bottle. Compared to 15 bucks for my old favorite from Johnson Creek (Vanda) that's a substantial amount!
I've seen other companies that offer pg/vg solutions for extremely cheap, way cheaper than MBV's, but I'm afraid it may have an after taste, (or some other hazard lol) and I'm a big believer of "if it ain't broken...." so I just stay with MBV. Extremely inexpensive, quality (not sure about premium lol), and very good customer service. Had a couple of hiccups with them and they've always made it right and me happy.
Anybody on a tight budget, vape ALOT, or just want to save a lil money (only to spend it on something else vape related lol) should give this a try, it reallY helps me out.

VRein

May 6, 2015
I'm a lil weird, I only vape one flavor, Mt Baker's Cotton Candy. But what I do (and many others I'm sure) is mix it with 0nic pg/vg. Basically, I dilute it. When I first heard of it, somewhere in ECF I believe, I thought the flavor would be so weak I'd not enjoy it. But MBV has "flavor shots" so I add 2 to every 30ml, of 24mg nic juice. I actually prefer the flavor muted a lil, it's a very sweet flavor. I fill the empty bottle (15ml)about a quarter and the rest with the 0nic. It's 8 dollars for a 30ml,8 dollars for a 236ml of the 0nic. I did the math, and even with me vaping fairly alot (15ish mls a day) it's pretty cheap. About a $1.00 per 15 ml bottle. Compared to 15 bucks for my old favorite from Johnson Creek (Vanda) that's a substantial amount!
I've seen other companies that offer pg/vg solutions for extremely cheap, way cheaper than MBV's, but I'm afraid it may have an after taste, (or some other hazard lol) and I'm a big believer of "if it ain't broken...." so I just stay with MBV. Extremely inexpensive, quality (not sure about premium lol), and very good customer service. Had a couple of hiccups with them and they've always made it right and me happy.
Anybody on a tight budget, vape ALOT, or just want to save a lil money (only to spend it on something else vape related lol) should give this a try, it reallY helps me out.

Not weird at all, I've been vaping just one single type of tobacco juice exclusively for quite a few years now. However, as I'm starting to play around rebuilding RDA's I thought it would be fun to experiment (again) a little bit. Anyhow, WOW, I was just about all set to place a big sample order through Slim's, then I saw your post and checket out Mt Baker Vapor, super cheap. As I live in the Northwest too, I might just have to give them a try ...

Vapntime

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Brisbane, Australia
Premium e liquid ? Don't think so lol. I like Vista a lot better than Baker and their quite cheap.

Hmm didn't like Vista vapors :nah: straight down the drain (sorry taste is subjective and all that). Waiting on Home order another cheapie with good review. Still impressed with slims.

Gummy Bare

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
San Diego, California
There's definitely a lot of "cheap" juice, and even pricey juice that is subjective in tast. I think some of the cheap stuff being made the second you order it comes down to steeping time. A juice, weather cheap or pricey doesn't come to full maturity until at least a month after being made. That's not to say some isn't grate a day after its mixed. But I think a lot of people write juice off that they would have liked if they let it steep a month. That's one major advantage of B&M juices, they've had a month plus to blend property. older juice is just better, that's a fact. If you had the smarts to find a inexpensive juice yoy like, and order enough ahead of yourself so you have enough back stock to not crack open a bottle until it's been sitting for a month plus, your sitting pretty.

On another note, I hate all kinds of juices. I've never meet a juice line that didn't have multiple juices I didn't hate, weather it be the 25 dollar a bottle stuff, or the 20 bucks for 100ml stuff.

One of these days I'll get my DIY game straight, then I'll be sitting pretty.

whodat2112

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
May 13, 2012
Mississippi Just Outside Of NOLA
Like you, I have a small budget for vape stuff, have you tried
VAPE WILD | Best E-Juice Shop, Free Shipping, Free E Cigarette Liquid

Great product, best pricing that I have found.
Everyone has different tastes, but their Tiramisu flavor (and a couple of others) is as good, or better, than any of the so called premium liquids that I have tried.

xxxSapphir3xxx

Aug 15, 2014
Michigan
I didn't get it for a long time, why pay $22 per 30ml for basic flavors but since I've tested some really good juice. My favorite reasonably priced juice right now is called Jewett House from dujc, and is a rainbow sherbet cake, $37 shipped for 120ml. It's a great, complex sweet citrus flavor I've really been enjoying! I think a big part of finding juice you like is learning what basic flavors you enjoy and trying more complex juices based on those. I'm also really enjoying milkenberry, which is slightly more expensive but the first cereal flavor I've tried and really enjoyed.

DoctorJ

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2012
I know this may be a minor point, but I constantly see the words "cheap" and "inexpensive" used interchangeably. Please indulge me for pointing out what might be obvious to some. "Cheap", by definition, means poorly made, whereas "inexpensive" means it has a lower cost. Sorry, the English teacher in me just had to point this out :offtopic:

With this being said, I've found that when you consider the above mentioned words and you use them when talking about ejuice, there is a lot to be said for the use of these words. When I first started vaping some 2.5 years ago I was all about sites like Mt.Baker, ECBlends, Vape Dudes, etc...what I like to call "made to order" ejuice vendors. Their prices wowed me being, what I thought was "inexpensive" at the time. I would place large orders of many different types of juice and for the most part I considered them decent juices, however, there were many of these juices that I just couldn't vape and/or they tasted nothing like their description. Fast forward a year and I discovered what many consider "premium juices" (pre-made juices). These premium juices were more expensive BUT I discovered, for the most part, these juices were of better quality and more apt to taste like their description and, therefore, be more vapeable. Now I know the following statement will cause many to jump up and say "NOW HOLD ON MINUTE", but hear me out before responding with a scathing reply. What I didn't know when I first started vaping was steeping was a very important part of the ejuice process. I had no idea that orders from these "made to order" vendors needed to sit for a set amount of time before reaching their peak and for the most part premium juices were "pre-steeped" and ready to vape straight from package. HOWEVER, some of the made to order vendor's juices were crap no matter how long they steeped. The same could be said for the premium juices but at a lower rate. Thus my point of "cheap vs. inexpensive". Yes, some made to order juices are pretty good once they've steeped. I had some sit for 6 months and came back to them and was wow'ed by the big difference from when I first got them. This point became much more clearer to me when I started DIY'ing. Very few juices I made were vapeable when first made. I found out quickly that I had to make juices and put them in my juice cabinet and let them sit for a few weeks or more.

OK, I've rambled on enough I think to push my point across between "cheap and inexpensive". And I know some of you are thinking what I'm about to say...TASTE IS TOTALLY SUBJECTIVE! I absolutely agree. But to sum up what I've been trying to say all along; some juice vendors (both made to order and premium) can be either cheap or inexpensive. Although I mainly vape premium juices, there are a few made to order juices that I still order (knowing they are going to be in my vape cabinet with my DIY concoctions for a few weeks). What it all boils down to is what on previous poster mentioned, and I'm using a loose version of what they said, it all comes down to the "quality of care" a vendor put into their juices. Some vendors seem to think that "I mix X amount of VG/PG/flavoring with set amount of nic" and this makes "XXX Juice" that tastes like "vendor's comments". These are the "cheap" juices and it is pretty evident when loading up your atty and taking a few puffs. And of course there is the complete opposite to this example.

I'm all for a bargain and love to save when I can just like the next guy. All I can say is when ordering juice, and I found this out pretty quickly, DON'T GO TOTALLY BY REVIEWS OR RATINGS!!! I've been burned too many times by 5 star juices that received rave reviews on the vendor's site. DO YOUR RESEARCH!! Check out what your friends say or read on here what others have to say about juices or certain vendors. CHECK FOR COUPON OR DISCOUNT CODES!!! There is the coupon section on here and there is also an ap that you can download that checks for coupon codes automatically. Also try the juice traders section of ECF. I've found a lot of great juices there that I like.

Last but not least, shop around, order from quite a few vendors, BUT don't make large orders. Only get a few at a times just to get a feel of what a specific vendor has to offer. Sure you may spend a few extra bucks on S&H at first, but it will be worth it in the long run to find what juices you like and that ever elusive ADV!

Just wanted to add something. I haven't seen mechsauce.com mentioned on this thread. They are a made to order vendor and right now they are bogged down with orders and it may take a little while to get an order, but I've tried a few flavors that a friend sent me and I'll have to say they have some really good juices at crazy low prices.

Last edited:

jnslprd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2013
LINY
I know this may be a minor point, but I constantly see the words "cheap" and "inexpensive" used interchangeably. Please indulge me for pointing out what might be obvious to some. "Cheap", by definition, means poorly made, whereas "inexpensive" means it has a lower cost. Sorry, the English teacher in me just had to point this out :offtopic:

With this being said, I've found that when you consider the above mentioned words and you use them when talking about ejuice, there is a lot to be said for the use of these words. When I first started vaping some 2.5 years ago I was all about sites like Mt.Baker, ECBlends, Vape Dudes, etc...what I like to call "made to order" ejuice vendors. Their prices wowed me being, what I thought was "inexpensive" at the time. I would place large orders of many different types of juice and for the most part I considered them decent juices, however, there were many of these juices that I just couldn't vape and/or they tasted nothing like their description. Fast forward a year and I discovered what many consider "premium juices" (pre-made juices). These premium juices were more expensive BUT I discovered, for the most part, these juices were of better quality and more apt to taste like their description and, therefore, be more vapeable. Now I know the following statement will cause many to jump up and say "NOW HOLD ON MINUTE", but hear me out before responding with a scathing reply. What I didn't know when I first started vaping was steeping was a very important part of the ejuice process. I had no idea that orders from these "made to order" vendors needed to sit for a set amount of time before reaching their peak and for the most part premium juices were "pre-steeped" and ready to vape straight from package. HOWEVER, some of the made to order vendor's juices were crap no matter how long they steeped. The same could be said for the premium juices but at a lower rate. Thus my point of "cheap vs. inexpensive". Yes, some made to order juices are pretty good once they've steeped. I had some sit for 6 months and came back to them and was wow'ed by the big difference from when I first got them. This point became much more clearer to me when I started DIY'ing. Very few juices I made were vapeable when first made. I found out quickly that I had to make juices and put them in my juice cabinet and let them sit for a few weeks or more.

OK, I've rambled on enough I think to push my point across between "cheap and inexpensive". And I know some of you are thinking what I'm about to say...TASTE IS TOTALLY SUBJECTIVE! I absolutely agree. But to sum up what I've been trying to say all along; some juice vendors (both made to order and premium) can be either cheap or inexpensive. Although I mainly vape premium juices, there are a few made to order juices that I still order (knowing they are going to be in my vape cabinet with my DIY concoctions for a few weeks). What it all boils down to is what on previous poster mentioned, and I'm using a loose version of what they said, it all comes down to the "quality of care" a vendor put into their juices. Some vendors seem to think that "I mix X amount of VG/PG/flavoring with set amount of nic" and this makes "XXX Juice" that tastes like "vendor's comments". These are the "cheap" juices and it is pretty evident when loading up your atty and taking a few puffs. And of course there is the complete opposite to this example.

I'm all for a bargain and love to save when I can just like the next guy. All I can say is when ordering juice, and I found this out pretty quickly, DON'T GO TOTALLY BY REVIEWS OR RATINGS!!! I've been burned too many times by 5 star juices that received rave reviews on the vendor's site. DO YOUR RESEARCH!! Check out what your friends say or read on here what others have to say about juices or certain vendors. CHECK FOR COUPON OR DISCOUNT CODES!!! There is the coupon section on here and there is also an ap that you can download that checks for coupon codes automatically. Also try the juice traders section of ECF. I've found a lot of great juices there that I like.

Last but not least, shop around, order from quite a few vendors, BUT don't make large orders. Only get a few at a times just to get a feel of what a specific vendor has to offer. Sure you may spend a few extra bucks on S&H at first, but it will be worth it in the long run to find what juices you like and that ever elusive ADV!

Just wanted to add something. I haven't seen mechsauce.com mentioned on this thread. They are a made to order vendor and right now they are bogged down with orders and it may take a little while to get an order, but I've tried a few flavors that a friend sent me and I'll have to say they have some really good juices at crazy low prices.

Just read this and placed an order from Mech Sauce for 11 15ml bottles. Total with shipping was under $30 and I figure if I can find 2 I like and reorder 30mls at $5 each this will be a score. If not it cost the same as 1 30ml premium at the local shop.
Thanks

Reactions: DoctorJ

Ardy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 16, 2010
The Cascades

What if you have sayings such as ("cheap sin") ( bought it cheaply) ? I bought a Rolex a few years back, and I got it on the cheap.

I think slang is something you do not recognize as meanings change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread