My combination of reviews for Molinshop's premade liquid and flavors for DIY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapez

Ultra Member
Aug 22, 2015
Norway

All flavors are tested @3-9mg. Equipment used - Mods: subox/evic vTC mini/Koopor plus/nemesis clone - tanks: /Subtank mini (rba). Technical: 0.4-1.6ohm @12-40w.

Where to buy? MolinShop.com

Important: All the Molinberry flavor reviews and ratings is my own opinion of the flavors. Taste is subjective and you will likely have a different experience with the different flavors. Keep that in mind.

I want to thank everyone in the Molinshop team for the warming welcome and for delivering these incredible products they are selling.

Molinshop is a web shop for vaping products based in Poland. They ship all around the world at excellent prices, and their products are high quality with a high focus on pure liquids that also are diacetyl, gmo and acetyl free. Molinshop also have the best customer support I’ve experienced and they even spend their spare time answering questions, or just talking. They also got a facebook page and a closed group for customers to be gathered in a small, but good community. I’d really recommend considering Molinshop for your next purchase. They also sell bottles, nicotine bases and other accessories.

I will be continuing to review these juices and flavors and I will update them when I am done reviewing a flavor

Ratings explained:

10/10 – Perfection

8-9/10 – Something is missing, but still really good

6-7/10 – Good vape, but could’ve been better

4-5/10 – It works as an emergency vape

1-3/10 – Unvapeable.

MOLIQ Dripper Line (70% VG)

1. Lambada -

Liquid in bottle - The liquid is dark, really dark. I can sense a strong smell of banana and coconut, and something is hiding behind those.

Alright, this one just hits my spot. It's delicious. It reminds me of the times we sat on the beach on a hot summer’s day, drinking coconut water and just having a good time. That's what Lambada is! It’s perfect for those times you just want to sit down and relax in the evening.

Rating – 9/10 – This is a really good vape! The only thing which could make this one better, is a tiny bit more pineapple. Else I got nothing bad to say about it.

Moliq PG Line (70% PG)

1. Cherry

Liquid in bottle - The liquid is slightly dark. Has a orange/red tone to it. Has a wonderful smell of both fresh cherry and that cherry you find in sodas and candy

This one is difficult. It’s tough finding the right cherry flavor. This one is much different than any other I’ve tried, and makes a really good taste. If you’ve ever drunk cherry cola, this is that flavor. If you love cherry cola, cherry pepsi etc, you’ll love this one. Maybe mix it up with some Fizzy Cola as well? ;)

Rating - 8/10 - It smells so good, and is wonderful in taste. You should absolutely try out this one, just keep in mind that this cherry flavor is a little “rough”, thus why I didn’t give it 10/10. But overall a must try liquid

2. Good Evening

Liquid in bottle - Color is light brown/reddish. Smells like a fruity tobacco. It was the first thing I smelled when I opened up my package. Tobacco liquids are known to put out a lot of smell. But it smelled really good.

This is a really good tobacco blend. It’s tobacco backed up with fresh cherry. And I can sense a slight hint of hazelnut. The flavor is blended really well together and feels smooth. Has a smokey tone to it which I like. It’s pretty dry so you might want to have something to drink beside it.

Rating - 8/10 - It’s overall a really good liquid. Could be a little less dry, but that is as expected with tobacco flavors.

Molinberry flavors

Fruits

1. Big Watermelon @8% flavoring

Liquid after steeping - The bottle is slightly more yellow-ish, but looks pretty clear. It smells like a sweeter watermelon.

This must be the best watermelon juice I've ever vaped. I've tried many kinds of watermelon juices including monster melons from Cuttwood, but they all seem to be a bit off. So I had very low expectations before trying out this one. I got extremely surprised! It's fresh and fruity and tastes something between fresh, watery watermelon and watermelon flavored candy. A perfect mix between those. I've also tried mixing this with other fruity flavors and it suits almost every kind. It leaves off a sweet watermelon taste after vaping so it's enjoyable even after putting the vape down!

Recommended mix - 6-9% [Lower tastes more watermelon and the higher you go, the sweeter and more candy-like it gets].

Steeping - Shake and vape! The flavor will get smoother after some days, but there's not much of a difference

Rating - 10/10 - As a standalone vape, this is perfect. Great at mixing with other flavors, especially fruity ones. I also tried it with Ice Mint and it was a great combination.

2. Blueberry @8% flavoring

Liquid after steeping – Slightly more yellow-ish. Can’t define the smell

I don’t know what to think of this flavor, other than that it definitely doesn’t taste like blueberry. If anything, it resemblance the cloudberries we got up north, which I don’t even like. I tried at various strengths, but this flavor just wasn’t for me. I love blueberries, but definitely not this. It tastes like candy cloudberries, which I really don’t believe exist at all.

Steeping – Didn’t notice any difference between shake & vape and steeping for two weeks

Recommended mix – 6-10% [It’s the same in all strengths, just depends on how strong flavor you want]

Rating – 3/10 – Totally not for me, it got a really artificial taste in my opinion. A friend of mine liked this however, so you might do so as well.

3. Funky Pineapple @7% flavoring

Liquid after steeping – It’s clear as water with a slight yellowish color. If I did a blind test, I’d never known if it was the real deal or the flavoring I smelled

Plenty of funk in this flavor! Feels really good and the flavor and the aftertaste is just like eating the pineapple itself. It has that sourness and sweetness it needs and is just overall a really good pineapple flavor

Steeping – The flavor is really stiff and harsh as a shake and vape, but after a week, the flavor hits it exponential

Rating – 9/10 – I’d recommend this flavor to anyone who likes pineapple. Not only is it good on its own, but it’s perfect as a flavor blender as well. But it is really strong, so you’d probably like a weaker blend if you're not into strong flavors.

4. Green Apple @7% flavoring

Liquid after steeping – It’s pretty much the same color. Smells sour.

They really did it with this one in terms of apple. I’m not a fan of apples in general, but this one was good. You can really sense the sourness of the green apple, yet not sour taste. Sweet and sour it is.

Steeping – Steep for about a week to let the flavor blend in.

Rating – 7.5/10 – It’s a really good apple flavor! Definitely is. But I’m not a huge fan of apple, so this could never be my all day vape. I still pick it up on occasions though. I’m sure this would mix great with other flavors.

5. Green Lime @7% flavoring

Liquid after steeping – Looks clear. Smells like lime.

This one is really good. It doesn’t work well standalone unless you really love lime. The flavor is really smooth, and it resemblance eating lime.

Steeping – I would give it 5-7 days

Rating – 8/10 – It’s not that great standalone, but it’s perfect in mixes. Just think of mixing this with cola for example. That’s delicious.

6. Nectar Peach @8% flavoring

Liquid after steeping – Clear as ice. Smells like sweet peach.

This flavor is really good. Tastes like peach and is filled with chilly fruitiness! Perfect for all the peach lovers out there. Has a really mild flavor, thus still being quite strong in taste.

Steeping – Shake and vape!

Rating – 7/10 – Really good peach flavor, but the flavor itself could be a little stronger. Else it’s recommended.

7. Soft Banana @6% flavoring

Liquid after steeping – Clear and slightly yellowish, but not much. Smells like candy banana

All right, this flavor is THE BEST flavor I’ve ever experienced standalone. It’s perfect in every way imaginable. Tastes like true banana, just better. Delicious at higher wattages (warmer vape) and it doesn’t need to be blended in with other flavors. It’s so good I wouldn’t need another flavor, thus why I’m definitely getting a 100ml bottle of this flavor.

Steeping – Shake and vape! The flavor does get a tiny bit smoother after a week, but it’s not needed.

Rating – 10/10 – This one is perfect and is something you just have to try for yourself.

8. Strawberry @8% flavoring

Liquid in bottle – Yellow. Getting more yellow with the time. Smells really sweet candy strawberry

I have mixed opinions on this one. It tastes like strawberry, but at the same time it doesn’t. I tried it at different percentages and different wattages, but it never quite did it for me

Steeping – Needed. 1-2 weeks

Rating – 6/10 – This flavor didn’t do it to me. It tastes to sweet, and not quite the strawberry flavor I imagined. My girlfriend loved it however, so give it a try, you might like it.

9. Red Cherry

Mint

1. Ice Mint @7% flavoring

Liquid after steeping - It's crystal clear! It smells of mint/menthol

This was one of the first flavors I bought from Molinshop. You can feel the freshness during the inhale and it comes off cold and fresh while exhaling. Have you ever tried strong menthol gum before? The feeling is just like that. Ice cold and refreshing and that feeling stays for a long time. Very good in the summer. The taste is almost just like it should be - ice mint. Although, the flavor could be a little less bitter. Not sweeter, but just less bitter. It also leaves off a slightly bad aftertaste.

Recommended mix - 4-9% [Depends on strong you want your mint. Would not go much higher than 9% as then it gets too bitter]

Steeping - Pretty much shake and vape. It gets a little bit sweeter over a couple of weeks.

Rating - 7/10 - It works great as an all-day vape. Although it has its flaws, it's a pretty good mint.

2. Eucalyptus & Mint @7% flavoring

Liquid in bottle – Clear as ice. Smells fresh and cold mint

This one I share the same opinion as with the ice mint. It is good, and I can clearly notice the eucalyptus and minty flavor. Refreshing on inhale and cold as ice. Really good when having a cold. But it does have some flaws such as not being that great as an all-day vape and giving off a slightly bad aftertaste. But it’s still worth trying.

Steeping – Not needed. I didn’t notice any difference

Rating 7/10 – Not something I’d vape all day, but it’s still good. My go to flavor when having a cold. If you really like minty flavor, this is for you.

Drink

1. Captain Rum @8% flavoring

Liquid in bottle - Slightly yellowish, not by much. Smells like delicious rum!

Okay this flavor I am really satisfied with. For me, the taste is almost 100% accurate. I love this flavor. Works perfect in many mixes and is just one that you should have. You can almost feel the strongness in it on the inhale as well

Steeping - Not needed for long, but a few days will help

Rating - 10/10 - This rum flavor couldn’t be better. Hits the spot right away. It is weaker than most flavors though, so keep that in mind during mixing

2. EM Formula @7% flavoring

Liquid in bottle - Light yellow. Smells like an energy drink

This one I have mixed opinions on. I had high expectations, and this one didn’t quite do it in my opinion. It had a taste of energy drink, but not the kind I favor. It tastes like ‘Dr Pepper’ with a little twist. Not like the regular energy drink

Steeping - I’d give it a week

Rating - 5/10 - Not quite what I had in mind. It’s vapeable, but not something I’d prefer to vape. But this is my opinion. I’ve let two other people I know try this one, and they both loved it. So give it a try and you may like it as well

3. Malibu Pinacolada @6% flavoring

Liquid in bottle - Light yellow. Smells like pina colada!

This one I really like. All the flavors blends well together and turns out to be a good, round flavor. No harshness or other flaws. Perfect for late nights or even on the beach

Steeping - It requires about 1-2 weeks steeping. Has a bit of harshness right away, but not after steeping

Rating - 9/10 - It’s a really good flavor. And I recommend getting it. It could’ve had a tad more pineapple, but else it’s perfect

4. JD Whiskey @9% flavoring

Liquid in bottle - Yellowish. Smells like a very light whiskey

This one is really weak, so you have to use more flavoring on this one than usual. It tastes still very weak at 9-10% flavoring and I can’t quite say that the flavor is whiskey. I definitely wouldn’t be able to tell in a blind test. It’s really sour. But makes for a perfect blend in mixes that appears too sweet

Steeping - Shake and Vape

Rating - 5/10 - It doesn’t remind me of whiskey at all, but it makes for a good sour blender in juices. Might want to give it a try.

5. Fizzy Cola @8% flavoring

Liquid in bottle - Slight yellowish. Smells like a cola

This one is really good. I wouldn’t say it tastes like cola, more like pepsi. Tastes excactly like pepsi max. Delicious flavor. Can’t really say much more as this can’t get any better

Steeping - Shake and vape

Rating - 10/10 - One of the best flavors I’ve had. Mixes perfectly with flavors such as green lime, lemon, jamaican rum etc.

Tobacco

1. RY-4 @7% flavoring

Liquid in bottle - Really light yellow color. Smells sour, just like the JD Whiskey flavor

This one doesn’t taste like a lot of tobacco. The flavor is also really sour. It has a hint of caramel and vanilla so it’s sweet as well. Sweet and sour. I’m not a fan of such, so I didn’t like it a lot. But if you like the caramel and vanilla tone to it, you should get it.

Steeping - 2 weeks at least

Rating - 5/10 - Not for me, but might work for you

2. Latakia Tobacco

3. Ash Cigar

Sweet

1. Glamour Chocolate @6% flavoring

Liquid in bottle - Really dark, sort of brown and red-ish. Smells like chocolate heaven

Standalone, this flavor is kind of harsh. Has a “peppery” tone to it and needs some sweet. But it works good in a blend. The taste is more like the cocoa and not like the regular chocolate you find in stores.

Steeping - Needs some time to steep. 2 weeks will make it

Rating - 6/10 - Not perfect, but works good in mixes

2. Anise Star @7% flavoring

Liquid in bottle - Slightly yellow. Smells like licorice

This flavor is really good. Tons of flavor and it feels warm all over when vaping it. Perfect licorice flavor. Not much else to say.

Steeping - Shake and Vape!

Rating - 9/10 - I would give 10/10, but the flavor goes away really quick after mixing a bottle. I mixed it and vaped it right away. Massive flavor and I refilled my tank with it 3 times before putting the bottle away for three weeks. After three weeks, most of the flavor is gone. I suggest not making more than you know you’ll vape the following week.

3. Nut Hazelnut @7% flavoring

Liquid after steeping – The color stays pretty much the same. Smells like nuts!

I had high expectations for this juice. I really wanted to like this one as I love hazelnut. I cleansed my tank, switched out the coil and let it soak for 10 minutes, and then I lit it up. It tasted like hazelnut! Just like the nut. It's not sweet, but it's not not sweet either. Kind of difficult to explain that one. I've vaped on it for a full day and I love it. You get a hint of nutella with a really nutty flavor. After vaping this one, it tastes in my mouth like I've just eaten nuts.

Recommended mix – 6-9% [6% being very light and 9% being a strong nutty flavor]

Steeping – I definitely recommend steeping this one. You could shake and vape, but the flavor will be a lot richer and better after about 1-2 weeks.

Rating – 9/10 – A really good flavor and the nut is on point. Definitely recommend this one, and its perfect combined with beer and stronger alcohol. Would be good in mixes, but it’s not needed.

4. American Bubble Gum @8% flavoring

Liquid after steeping – Turns slightly yellow-ish, but not much. Smells like it tastes.

Ever tried those gum machines or those Hubba Bubba types of gums, and gotten annoyed because the good flavor is gone after thirty seconds? Then this is your dream. You get that perfect starting flavor, and it will never go away! No more taking a bite of a gum and spitting it out right after to take a new one, you can just vape this. I really don’t have anything else to say about this one, as it’s like an excact replica of the original gums. If you liked those, you’ll love this. If you don’t, you won’t like this one either.

Steeping – Not necessary. Shake and vape!

Rating – 10/10 – Since it tastes exactly like it’s supposed to, and there’s nothing making negative about this flavor, I give it a full rating. If you like bubblegum, what are you waiting for? I would like it less sweet, but bubblegum is sweet.

5. Pink Lady @8% flavoring

Liquid in bottle - Turns yellow after a couple of weeks. Smells like all kind of fruits!

This one is a bomb! It tastes like all kinds of fruits and especially lychee! I really like the combination of all flavors, so fruity and full of it. Perfect all day vape

Steeping - Shake and Vape! Although the liquid turns yellow after a couple weeks

Rating - 10/10 - Flavor is just really good. Oh, and you don’t have to be a lady to vape it! ;)

M-Line

1. Cider Apple Mint @6% flavoring

Liquid in bottle - Slightly yellow, smells minty and fresh

This one tastes just like a well made cider. Which is not quite up my alley, but it was good enough. And a really good replica to ciders. Strong taste of apple, backed up with mints. Feels refreshing and is best vaped cold.

Steeping - A week approx

Rating - 8/10 - It’s missing something, which I can’t quite figure out. But overall it’s a really good flavor you definitely shouldn’t miss out on

What I experienced with the flavorings used is that most of them are really easy on the coils. Except for custard, cream etc. but that is expected from such flavors

Vapez

Ultra Member
Aug 22, 2015
Norway
At the moment, molinshop is currently offering juices at bargain prices! 25-30% discounts on all Moliq juices. Put on the code "FIRST15" to get further 15% off on your first order. Vape on:smokie:

+ For non EU customers, the VAT is included in the order price, but will be payed back to you 24-48hrs after the initial purchase and won't be put on the pro forma invoice. So when browsing the site, look at the non-VAT prices as those are the prices you'll pay.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread