Status
Not open for further replies.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
I drink a .... ton of diet Mt Dew aND reg Pepsi and just trying to find something else is ruff.. figure 2 cups of coffee a day is 2 less glasses of pop.
I was going to ask how you felt about iced tea, but others beat me to it. I love me some iced tea, but mostly drink water all day, in between my cups of coffee!! Love it with cream and sugar, but sometimes drink it black and am trying to do that more. Love me some iced coffee too, but that's gotta have flavored cream and sugar in it! (and chocolate)

dbrandt01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Alabama
Brother Danny, if there is one thing I miss about my days growing up in the south, it is sweet tea. Especially my mom's sweet tea she used to make. Oh man. She made it every day. So delicious. Good job cutting the Dew bro. I cut soft drinks a few years ago, barring the rare treat of a root beer (or "Dr. Enuf" if I'm down visiting family) it is a weight dropper for sure and made me feel better. Now I need to go make me some sweet tea...you got me jonesin :)

I don't make it myself often, but there is a company down here called Milo's. Damn it's some good tea haha. I still have a Mountain Dew every couple weeks. I sometimes get headaches from not drinking it, but the headaches are few and far between now. Plus Mountain Dew tastes disgusting now honestly. Last time it upset my stomach instantly which is good, makes me not want it anymore.

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
Through all of the unintentional drops on to wood or tile floors. The drops in parking lots, garage and 25ft drops from the top of a house

8Xgiq9X.jpg

VFFIdu6.jpg

G8sOp7G.jpg

dbrandt01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Alabama
I love it! It shows much love :) I have one that is quite beat up and it goes everywhere with me. Everywhere. My #2 that was supposed to be kept nice...well it should be hitting Robs shop today :)

Tracey

Exactly, I'd had mods that break easily. Part of the reason why I like mechanical mods like a Reo. There's pretty much nothing to break. I try to baby mods, but I'm too clumsy haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread