Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2012
Plant City, FL
9 months ago, I bought my (adult) daughter 2 box mods (MPV2),,,,,,

she broke them. In less than a year.

Months before that, I bought her Egos,,,,,,six or 7 at this point,,,,,,,

she broke them.

She's an e-cigarette killer. I don't know what she does, but she destroys them.

I don't vape very often anymore,,,,,Usually on the way to and home from work,,,,,

For months now, I'd go to get my Provari v2.5 out of my purse, and it's gone. Stolen by said daughter. SIGH.

Today I decided I was buying her a Provari for Christmas,,,,,,

I told my husband, and he told me I was insane. I opened my mouth to explain WHY it was the best way to go,,,,,,,

He looked at me funny and said,,,,

"buy a Provari by all means,,,,,,,but get YOURSELF a new one and let her keep the older one."

I love that man. :wub:

So do I get the Zen Kote or the polished stainless??????

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
9 months ago, I bought my (adult) daughter 2 box mods (MPV2),,,,,,

she broke them. In less than a year.

Months before that, I bought her Egos,,,,,,six or 7 at this point,,,,,,,

she broke them.

She's an e-cigarette killer. I don't know what she does, but she destroys them.

I don't vape very often anymore,,,,,Usually on the way to and home from work,,,,,

For months now, I'd go to get my Provari v2.5 out of my purse, and it's gone. Stolen by said daughter. SIGH.

Today I decided I was buying her a Provari for Christmas,,,,,,

I told my husband, and he told me I was insane. I opened my mouth to explain WHY it was the best way to go,,,,,,,

He looked at me funny and said,,,,

"Buy a Provari by all means,,,,,,,but get YOURSELF a new one and let her keep the older one."

I love that man. :wub:

So do I get the Zen Kote or the polished stainless??????
Since they are about half of what they sold for a year ago, give or take, you should get one of each! :D

Reactions: MsLoud

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
I love all my ProVaris, but still like the satin sliver the best of all the finishes. The only ProVari I've traded away was a polished, it was much too shiny for me and a fingerprint magnet. I have a Zenkote, that is gorgeous, but despite how durable it's supposed to be, I'm scared of scratching it. My go to devices are a satin silver P3 and a satin silver 2.0 mini.

CommaHolly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2012
Plant City, FL
My first thought was to get the satin stainless, to be honest,,,,,,but for cost reasons, I want a blem, too good a deal to pass up, and there are no full size blems,,,,,,,I'm so not a mini person.

I ended up getting the gold zenkote,,,,,,fingerprint magnet, I'm sure, but it's GORGEOUS, and it comes with a free extension cap and free upgrade to green or blue light. My pink one scratched up something awful, so I'm sure I'll do the same to this one,,,,,oh well LOL.

Now comes the hard part,,,,,,WAITING.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Congrats!!! You're going to love the Gold! They can be a bit fingerprinty, especially in the summertime when it's hot out. I just give mine a quick wipe with a damp paper towel once in a while. I don't baby it and it hasn't picked up any scratches yet. Those Zencoat finishes are really tough!

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
My first thought was to get the satin stainless, to be honest,,,,,,but for cost reasons, I want a blem, too good a deal to pass up, and there are no full size blems,,,,,,,I'm so not a mini person.

I ended up getting the gold zenkote,,,,,,fingerprint magnet, I'm sure, but it's GORGEOUS, and it comes with a free extension cap and free upgrade to green or blue light. My pink one scratched up something awful, so I'm sure I'll do the same to this one,,,,,oh well LOL.

Now comes the hard part,,,,,,WAITING.

You will love it, out of all my Provari's, they are my favorites. I don't really notice finger prints or smudges until I take pictures of them, I do just carry my satin silver's with me to work, they are my oldest ones, but love the gold's :)

KAS

CommaHolly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2012
Plant City, FL
I'll be extremely impressed and surprised if your daughter manages to break a Provari.

well, she's been stealing mine for a couple months now, and it's the ONLY one she HASN'T been able to break,,,,,hence the reason I was going to buy her one,,,,,

But now I get a new one instead!!!!!

and it's in the mail for delivery TODAY!!!!!!! I can't believe how fast they are down there,,,,,,sheesh. I ordered it Thursday morning at 9:30am, it was in the mail that same day, 2 day priority, and it's out for delivery TODAY,,,,,,,,clear across the country! Of course, that's the 2 day service from the post office,,,BUT Provape certainly does their part by shipping so fast!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread