Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie H

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2013
Greensboro, NC, USA
www.bigtent.com
My Dbox Puritank arrived yesterday, so I thought I'd share my experience and thoughts.

I purchased mine from akavapers.com AKA Vapers

Was the lowest price I could find for a US vendor at around $15 and some change. They also sell the Davide and Davide Mini, but they are sold out of the Puritank for now.

Here are the things I like about it:

Capacity: I'm not certain whether there are different versions or not, but this bad boy holds at least 4 ml of juice. I measured using a 1ml syringe with .10 ml graduations for accuracy. Lovin the capacity. Filled it up to the top of the center post.

Solid and Durable: It appears to be very well contructed and sturdy, just like the original Protank. The pyrex tube is as thick, if not thicker, than the Protank I have. It has a good heft to it, just like the Protank.

It's Pyrex Glass: Nuff said.

Great Drip Tip: The included metal drip tip is stylish and fits very snuggly into the top cap. No wiggling or wobbling and is unlikely to come off in your pocket or case. It looks great on the tank. It is also removable so you can use your own tip

Get a Grip: The bottom cap/plate has knurling just like the Protank, which makes it easier to twist off without spills. It also has airflow channels cut into the bottom just like the Protank.

Versatile: I've tested it and it works perfectly with Evod and Protank heads. And I've heard it works with other heads as well.

Overall: I'm lovin' it.

Only one bad thing to mention:

The included Evod style heads were both duds. One was DOA, the other had no/very little airflow. Was like trying to suck a watermelon through a straw. Luckily though I have an Evod and a Protank and when I put those heads in there the tank worked flawlessly. Good flavor, good vaper. I think the draw is a bit tighter. Thankfully though the folks at Akavapers worked to make things right and I have a set of Evod heads on the way.

You can find it at Vaporbeast for 15.99 with free shipping.

I highly recommend this tank for those clearo tank and glass fans among us.

Now, I want something larger!. Maybe something like this:

161173s.jpg

Here's some pics of the box and the Puritank on my Vamo v2 in shorty mode:

6ycxsy.jpg

33b0prq.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread