my Ecigexpress DIY order

Status
Not open for further replies.

XenoCerb

May 27, 2013
N.E. Ohio
When I opened my order from ecigexpress today I found that about half of the 30ml of lime had leaked all over everything. Since I am new to DIY, I am trying to figure out if this is somewhat a normal thing that happens from time to time with all suppliers, if its just the supplier I used ( ecigexpress ), or maybe just a fluke and I should not worry about it. I was very happy with the ship time and the selection that ecigexpress carries but losing half my order due to leaking doesn't exactly make me a happy camper. If it's just a fluke I can live with it and will most likely order from them again but in order to figure that out, I would like to know what experiences others have had instead of making another order and hoping for the best. Thank You in advance for sharing your experiences and for your replies!

buffaloguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2012
Buffalo NY
As far as ecx goes, sounds like a fluke to me. I never had a damaged package from them. However, word of caution. I never order from them anymore. Last time I did so (early last month) my credit card number was stolen from ecx, along with other customers info. Ecx denied any breech in security however my bank did indeed track it back to ecx and are investigating. They lied about their site getting hacked. To me, thats enuff for me to not go back. Honesty matters.

So use a prepaid card when ordering from them, or a disposable CC number if your CC company offers that option.

bace a flunt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2012
US
As far as ecx goes, sounds like a fluke to me. I never had a damaged package from them. However, word of caution. I never order from them anymore. Last time I did so (early last month) my credit card number was stolen from ecx, along with other customers info. Ecx denied any breech in security however my bank did indeed track it back to ecx and are investigating. They lied about their site getting hacked. To me, thats enuff for me to not go back. Honesty matters.

So use a prepaid card when ordering from them, or a disposable CC number if your CC company offers that option.

My credit card info was stolen also. IDK if it was ECX, it happened probably a month after I ordered from them.

Rin13

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2011
Ohio
www.youtube.com
I have ordered juice from many different places and never had that issue, including ECigExpress. However, I was about to mail a package to someone and reopenned it to add more to it and noticed some wetness. Yeah... I used those 4ML glass vials that you get with Perfumer's Apprentice flavors for some flavors I was sending out and at least 1 of them (looked like 2) leaked!!! Luckily I was a weirdo and packed them into the fingers of latex gloves I included so the wetness was somewhat contained into the 2 fingers and didn't get on the bulk of the flavors. One of the flavors was Acetyl Pyrazine and smelled up my room for a couple days. IT was funny, my brother came home and was like... "What is that smell? Smells like.... butter or popcorn." So I had to explain it to him. IRonically he was there when I was packing them up and was the one to suggest putting the vials into the fingers of the gloves, to be funny and it turned out saving a lot of time. Because when the flavors get onto the labels of the vials, the pen bleeds and the label detaches from the base, making deciphering the flavors amongst each other difficult.
Anyway... point of bringing that up is that these things happen. I guess my mishap was a combination of not tightening the lid enough and the fact that I removed that white insert from the lid. (don't do that)

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
I know exactly what you mean Rin. My kitchen smells like lime and all the labels that came with the order are pretty much unreadable lol. After reading the replies to this thread I am just gunna chalk it up to a fluke and not worry about it. Thanks for the heads up everyone!!

Just call them or use there online support. They will replace anything that was damaged.

Calivapr123

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2013
USA
But I have ordered from Wizard Labs three times. And as far as their packaging goes I do believe it would survive anything short of a steamroller and remain intact and undamaged.

No steamroller needed for a shipment from Wizard Labs to get destroyed, guess how I know that :D They do package very well though, but sometimes crap happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread