• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

My EVOD BCC leaks liquid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zodiac

Verified Member
Oct 11, 2013
Cape Town, South Africa
My EVOD has started leaking like a sieve, liquid gets onto the battery post,
and sometimes thru the coil head tube into the mouth piece.
Besides the fact that this wastes liquid, the performance is greatly reduced until
I dry out this excess liquid.
Has anyone else had this problem?

Hi Boeriemore, i think the solution would be to replace your coil. There are several other reasons that may cause this problem, like the o-rings that are attached to the base of the Evod, there are supposed to be 3. Sometimes they get lost when cleaning. I suspect that its the coil though, replace it and do not over tighten your atomizer on your battery and you should be fine. Hope this helps :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boeriemore

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2009
South Africa
I'm using a re-built coil, four wraps, in use for two weeks. I fitted a piece of wick material
on top of the coil to stop excess liquid from flowing up to the mouthpiece.
It worked fine the first week. Now I am constantly having to dry the battery post
and soak up liquid in the pipe above the coil.
The seal over the head seems fine. If there are other seals involved that I have not
seen then perhaps I need to buy a new EVOD.

Zodiac

Verified Member
Oct 11, 2013
Cape Town, South Africa
I'm using a re-built coil, four wraps, in use for two weeks. I fitted a piece of wick material
on top of the coil to stop excess liquid from flowing up to the mouthpiece.
It worked fine the first week. Now I am constantly having to dry the battery post
and soak up liquid in the pipe above the coil.
The seal over the head seems fine. If there are other seals involved that I have not
seen then perhaps I need to buy a new EVOD.

I would first try and replace the coil head, that would be the cheapest method, and will more than likely work. Go for a 1.8ohm coil, its the one i prefer most :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread