Travel and Vaping My experience flying from KC to Orlando

Status
Not open for further replies.

COHgirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2012
Kansas
I went to visit my boyfriend and some family a week ago. I was nervous about ending up down there with out any vape gear if I wasn't able to get through security with it. I like having backups for my backups :)

2 MVPs
2 650 EVODs
2 mini EGOs
1 iTaste VV <--which I ended up giving to my brother while visiting. New vaper!!

5 15ml bottles of juice Red Licorice, SuperMint, Menthol, Vanilla Butternut, and Black Cherry

2 IBTanked filled
2 Aros filled
1 plastic carto filled
2 empty cartos
extra atomizers
extra cartos
extra Tidy10s

4 charger cords
2 wall chargers
ipad charger and cord

All this was in my purse. I pack very neatly! The filled cartos were all in the plastic baggie with the juices. I did take my liquids out of my purse. In Kansas City the screener studied my bag for a few seconds longer than anyone else's but it came down the conveyer belt no questions asked. I figured it must have been because the MVPs were in a little bag together.

In Orlando on my way back to KC I was in the prescreened line. I was through so quickly that I didn't have a chance to organize anything. They didn't look twice at my stuff and I never took my liquids out of my purse.

I did not vape openly at the airports. I believe if smoking is not allowed, I won't vape. Bathrooms are another story though! ha! I did not vape on the plane. I did meet a fellow vaper that sat in the last row of the plane with me. (hi Matt!) He said he was going to vape in the bathroom but I never did. I asked the airline attendant about it. She said it was not allowed and that it is listed in the regulations on the card in the seat pocket in front of you.

I think I was more nervous about being able to take my vape gear than I needed to be. I even had vaporbeast ship an order to me in florida :)

oh, Cartos - NO LEAKS! yeah!!
Aros - leaked almost every drop. I don't know what direction they were in because I just tossed them in plastic bags and sealed them up. They were tossed into my purse and I didn't pay attention to them.

Next trip I don't think I will pack so much! :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread