Status
Not open for further replies.

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
and the batt is supposed to last about 3-6 months.

I had a most pleasant experience with the MarkTen CS team. If 1/2 the vendors I've spend money with in almost 3 years of vaping treated me like this, I'd have had way less stress. :)

I had a coupon for a free MarkTen, and redeemed it at my local tobacco superstore. Unfortunately, when I got it home, I noticed it was *expired*. I called my local store to see if they could give me a different one.......all the ones they had were expired. (they mostly sell cigarettes). I didn't know who else has them since i live in a town of 5,000.

I had gotten the menthol, which isn't really menthol, it's like a minty-sweet-menthol. The reason I wanted this is because a friend had one, and the taste was..........spectacular.......... to me anyway, I love minty stuff. :)

So I gave MarkTen a call. I got a rep on the phone in less than 2 minutes. They were cheery and helpful.

I explained my situation. They required the lot # on the package, as well as the date, and place I purchased from (address/phone, etc). She gave me a list of the other stores in my small town that stocked MarkTen (mostly gas stations, my town is 5,000 people). She also sent me coupons for several refill packs I can use with the battery that I have, as well as a coupon for 2 more complete kits so I can have a backup as well as give one to a friend "for my inconvenience".

She is also calling the rep for the store where I bought them to remind them to restock/keep their stock updated.

I really like these for errands, airport, funerals, power outages, etc. where you're only going to be needing it for a short time......and did I say I loved the taste? :) Batt is 90mah. Carts are prefilled. Comes w/a usb charger and charges pretty fast.

I know some vapers who are advanced vapers like me foo-foo tiny batt stuff like this but they really do have a "niche" AFAIC in my vaping arsenal.

It was what I expect from a company with an actual *good CS*......Not as I've become accustomed to with a few vendors i.e. (nobody answering phone, emails going unanswered for 24+ hours and even week, asking me to send back wrong item before I get something that works.......I remember one vendor who is very popular here doing that to me, I even offered to supply a tracking number, but I was going away and NEEDED my ego twist battery from them that i just bought....guess what? I got it 3 weeks later. :mad: because they sent me another one that was also the wrong product.....and would not send it til they got the one back from me that was wrong.....and then after all that I had to fight for my postage $$ back )

(Thank god for the good vendors though, like reo, rtd vapor, rocky mountain, bullcity, provape, moutain oaks, and Cignot......all the ones that have treated me GREAT.......I would have given up vaping if it hadn't been for the really nice vendors after being put thru the paces with *some* of the other ones).

I have tried NJOY, Blu, and White Cloud and a few others. I like this one best, 2nd best would be white cloud.

It was a tad strong for me....25mg nic, but they said there were the original ones that are less nic so I will try to get that one next.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread