My FastTech order was delivered, but definitely not to my house! Panicking over here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sailorneptune01

May 23, 2015
Has anyone had an issue like this before? Where fasttech or the postal service lost your order? It says delivered... It was not. This leads me to believe that it's been delivered elsewhere.

Just wanted to ask you guys to see if you were able to locate your order after something like this happened. An order with anyone, doesn't have to be fasttech.

I'm not really sure what steps to take aside from contacting fasttech, which I've already done.

K_Tech

Slightly mad but harmless
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Eastern Ohio, USA
I have had packages that have shown as delivered that didn't show up for a day or two, and packages show up that still showed in transit.
USPS tracking isn't always accurate, I would give it two business days and if it doesn't show up, contact the post office and follow up with FT.
In addition to opening a trouble ticket with FT, I would also suggest starting a thread in their shipping forum just to get your issue more attention.

Reactions: coilburner

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Go to Fasttech and verify your shipping information.
If everything matches, then blame USPS for upsetting you and hope it shows up.

If the information does not match, you overlooked critical information.

I've had USPS issues many times, but not once has Fasttech failed to properly send my 100+ orders.

dsheik

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2014
overland park, KS
I bought some carbon fiber wrap off ebay earlier this year. It showed delivered 5-6 days later, but I didnt receive it. Well about two weeks later there it was. That was the worst case but ive had a couple others where it showed up a day or two after it was supposedly delivered. The common denominator in all of them was USPS was the carrier.

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
I believe @sailorneptune01 is in Canada, so this time USPS isn't to blame. Do you live in an apartment building? Is it possible one of your neighbors got the package? I second double checking your shipping info on Fasttech to make sure that the shipping address is correct.

sailorneptune01

May 23, 2015
I have had packages that have shown as delivered that didn't show up for a day or two, and packages show up that still showed in transit.
USPS tracking isn't always accurate, I would give it two business days and if it doesn't show up, contact the post office and follow up with FT.
In addition to opening a trouble ticket with FT, I would also suggest starting a thread in their shipping forum just to get your issue more attention.

Thank you. This helps a lot. :)

Reactions: K_Tech

sailorneptune01

May 23, 2015
I believe @sailorneptune01 is in Canada, so this time USPS isn't to blame. Do you live in an apartment building? Is it possible one of your neighbors got the package? I second double checking your shipping info on Fasttech to make sure that the shipping address is correct.

Yeah, I do live in Canada. Would be Canada Post that I'd have to contact I suppose. I live in a house, and my address was most definitely correct because I check all my info several times when I enter it. Lol. Checked again and it's the correct address. Part one of this order reached me just fine, but for some reason I have not received this second and final part of the order.

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
Yeah, I do live in Canada. Would be Canada Post that I'd have to contact I suppose. I live in a house, and my address was most definitely correct because I check all my info several times when I enter it. Lol. Checked again and it's the correct address. Part one of this order reached me just fine, but for some reason I have not received this second and final part of the order.
Perhaps your postal workers are just as bad as the one we have down south? Hopefully it is just as simple as the postal employee marking it as delivered before they actually attempted to deliver the package. I would definitely contact Canada Post and have them resolve it.

sailorneptune01

May 23, 2015
Perhaps your postal workers are just as bad as the one we have down south? Hopefully it is just as simple as the postal employee marking it as delivered before they actually attempted to deliver the package. I would definitely contact Canada Post and have them resolve it.

Yeah. I will contact them tomorrow. Hope I can get everything sorted out. Today was a mail delivery holiday but the post offices were open I think. Maybe it's just sitting there. Appreciate the advice, helps a lot. I'm sure I can get this resolved somehow.

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
if canada post is anything like the usps, chances are decent that it may be sitting at the post office, may go out for delivery tomorrow - but worth contacting them for - spent a bit of time on the phone with usps today, actually, confirming that they would attempt redelivery on two packages somehow marked 'undeliverable' that were out today for delivery... give em a shout, and rattle their cage a little :)

zapped

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2009
Richmond, Va...Right in Altria's back yard.
I havent experienced this with fastech but I have experienced it with juice Ive ordered.

I ended up getting my juice a week later presumably after the resident it was delivered too returned it to the mail carrier.

Keep your fingers crossed it may yet show up.

Wolfenstark

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
Perth , Australia
Fast tech take a photo of your package so take a look at that to see if the address was correct.

I've never been able to get the fast tech tracking to show anything but contact made by merchant.
Did have one package that didn't get delivered , contacted fast tech about it and they said they would make an enquiry with the postal company and it would take two months. After the two months and it still wasn't delivered and no one could find it they gave me store credit.

Don't know how it goes if an item has been delivered unless the address on the package is wrong.
Or maybe they left one of those no one was home cards and your package is at the post office.

jpargana

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2010
Portugal
Yes, I have had a similar issue.

The ONLY order I made with Fastech this far was not delivered at the adress clearly specified in the order form.

It went straight to my parent's home, maybe because it was the old address associated with my Paypal account. :confused:
Fortunately, I still live there during the week, because I work in Lisbon.
But my "official" address is 100 miles away, where I spend the weekend with my family.
If I did not work in Lisbon, that little package would have been delivered at an empty house. :facepalm:

sailorneptune01

May 23, 2015
Fast tech take a photo of your package so take a look at that to see if the address was correct.

I've never been able to get the fast tech tracking to show anything but contact made by merchant.
Did have one package that didn't get delivered , contacted fast tech about it and they said they would make an enquiry with the postal company and it would take two months. After the two months and it still wasn't delivered and no one could find it they gave me store credit.

Don't know how it goes if an item has been delivered unless the address on the package is wrong.
Or maybe they left one of those no one was home cards and your package is at the post office.

Well, the address on the package (the photo they took of it) showed that it was being shipped to a completely different person in a different country. I've spoken to them and they checked with me about my address. They seemed to have it correct except for that photo of the package. I hope it hasn't been sent to someone else...

Reactions: David Wolf

sailorneptune01

May 23, 2015

Pretty sure it was sent to the wrong person because what I thought was my tracking number, is on the package with the other person's name and address, sent to Estonia. This is ridiculous. I can't believe FastTech messed up this bad. They had my correct address.

AXIOM_1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Pretty sure it was sent to the wrong person because what I thought was my tracking number, is on the package with the other person's name and address, sent to Estonia. This is ridiculous. I can't believe FastTech messed up this bad. They had my correct address.

that's enough to really tick a person off for sure...... Oh well, both Companies, and mail systems, are not perfect and cannot possibly do things with perfection 100% of the time....... I am truly sorry this happened to you and all of the delay that goes with it......... You will get it straightened out it's just that you now have to wait more time, which sucks. :(

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 9, 2015
    Cleveland TN
    argh! I can empathize completely - not a fan of any postal service playin' vapetease... gimme my vapemail! hope you can get this sorted, sister

Reactions: AXIOM_1
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread