Status
Not open for further replies.

prophetr1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 13, 2010
Richmond
let me start with a disclaimer:
I have not tried every single newport flavor vape juice out there, and some are better than others from what i have gathered they are all pretty much the same with the exception of Freedom smoke USA . (Freedom Smoke USA had great vapor the taste to me was just a bit to much tobacco flavor for me but a good vape) other than that i have noticed that alot of the other companies newport flavor are the same inwhich they are the pre-made dekang liquid whether u get it from .... or jane its the same liquid that they have bought from somewhere else and most all of the pre-filled carts are that way as well.

With that said...

i have done some experimenting with other brands nuport flavors and to be nhaler has the best one. the high voltage nuport has great vapor and does kill u with minty or a chemically flavor... the flavor could be a touch stronger but other than that its great.... from the others i have tried i will take a touch less flav0r in the high voltage in replace of the low vapor producing, harsh mint and chemical flavor of the rest. the high voltage is just so smooth and has very subtle taste closest thing to a newport i have found and i have been a newport smoker for well over 15 years. u have to remember when vaping nothing is actually "burning" so u will lose that. but as far as the "taste" itself its pretty darn close.

also with my last order i just received today after experimenting with other companies i ordered another 30ml bottle of the high voltage cause i was so eager to get back to a vape that i like but i also wanted to try the new High Octane Drewport so i got a sample of it and i must say both of these are far far far better than any other newport flavor i have vaped ....

The high octane Drewport flavor is just as exceptoinal as the high voltage in vapor production and vaping experience in general the difference to me is that u are getting a lower nic content with out the feel of nic being lower. and also the taste to me is like high voltage newport wit more of a tobbacco flavor mixed in. The tobacco flavor is not overwhelming but does give u a different taste but its mixed very well and compliments it very well.

To me they are both great and are and will from here on out be my Daily Vapor. i am not a fan of flavors so its the only thing i vape cause to me i didnt change cigs all the time so why change my vape..

so just so i dont get bored or too used to any flavor i wil b getting there 3 bottle special and mix matcing high voltage nuport with high octane drewport...

nothing else to me is better

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Glad you like it...For the record I have been experimenting with Newport and a Marlboro Methol(555 Mentol) since I started vaping over a year ago , as that was my brand and Nuport was my second. The thing that I noticed right away about all the menthol liquids I tried , was they were like smoking a cough drop, and the menthol was overwhelming, so I always wanted something that had some tobacco taste along WITH the menthol, so I tried numerous combinations and concoctions to get these flavors...Thanks for your review.
Drew

prophetr1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 13, 2010
Richmond
I feel so much better now that i am done experimenting and actually enjoy the juice i am vaping......

also to keep shipping cost at a minimum i have started ordering my kr808 carto's from nhaler too there 3.4 mega carts are great as well i use my passthrough alot and it works great there and on my battery...

Nhaler is now my one stop shop for carto's and juice

cos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
St Petersburg Florida
hey Prop real nice review man. very well done. yeh Nhaler has quality stuff and you will find that out as you go along. welcome to the club. I am not a Newport or menthol person but Drew has liquid i love. I dont post much anymore. had to get away from the forums as it was taking me away from other things. But i do read them on a daily basis and will post now and then but the days of 20 posts a day are long gone.
Happy Vaping to you and again great review you did.

Cos

prophetr1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 13, 2010
Richmond
thanks cos i am not the one to usually write reveiws either i think that may be my first one so thanks ... but after all the struggles and dissapointment with al the other menthols out there i felt obligated since ihave gotten so much help from people on the forum i figured one way i could give back was to keep some people from spenndin the extra money i did trying to find a good nuport/menthol/...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread