My first post on here. I need some liquid suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CreepyLady

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Salem, MA, USA
I am currently on a dessert vape addiction - GoodLife - Deadly Sin. I want to crawl in and swim in the bottle! (Really its getting scary- I think if I let myself I could Nic OD on this stuff :unsure:) The best way I can describe it (dont laugh!...dont worry, I know you all will!) it tasted like cinnamon toast crunch and snickerdoodles in a bowl of vanilla milk and the bowl is really a graham cracker pie crust. LOL. Fact.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
As 2 others have voiced, Halo's new VOODOO Voodoo E-liquid | Halo E Liquid is a tobacco that is crossed with white grape, vanilla, a touch of cinnamon and plum with a berry.black currant back note; the flavor changes from a fruit/bakery/dessert to a refreshing light tobacco based on device and technique used. It's a unique and sublime juice -- a daily vape for me.

Also, for dessert, try Heather's Heavenly Vapes Blueberry Muffin Blueberry Muffin - $6.00 : Heathers Heavenly Vapes, Top Quality Custom E-Liquids

Halo's Shamrock is an Andes-style mint -- best chocolate around: Shamrock E-liquid | Halo E Liquid

Daryl Glen

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2013
Titusville, FL, USA
www.youtube.com

dusty123

Sep 30, 2013
Fort Lauderdale
Hi ! I use the Vaporin E- Liquid, they have 2 different types of Tobacco , The have Original Tobacco which is similar to Marlboro Red and they also have the classic Tobacco which is like the camel taste. They also have fruity flavors I love the Vanilla and the Strawberry, the have different sizes too they have 10ml, 20 ml 30 ml and 50ml bottles and all of them come in different levels of nicotine. The name of the vendor is Vaporin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread