Status
Not open for further replies.

thailand

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2014
Philadelphia, PA
Hey all,
I've been posting for just a short time, and doing a LOT of research on how all of you do your builds. I'm coming from an eVod, and just getting into my new Kanger subox. So far, I love it, and now that my kanthal and KGD came in the mail, I decided to give my rba rebuild a try.
26 awg kanthal, and 5/32 ID coil, and the two I built have exactly 0.74 ohms. Its not pretty, but I'd like to thank you all for your advice, and past posts that helped me out.

Like I said, its not pretty, but hits like a champ at 20w!

thailand

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2014
Philadelphia, PA
Thanks guys. Hopefully, as time goes on, they'll look a bit better, and I'll be able to tweak it to get more vape and flavor.
I also just got my first bottle of 100%vg, and I'll tell ya, the flavor is still good, and the big cloud make me look like i've been building these for years... haha.
Still, so much more to learn, and thanks for the kind words. Any advice would help too. Is there something I should do differently next time?

Reactions: yuseffuhler

yuseffuhler

Ultra Member
Mar 28, 2015
Houghton, MI
who knows, you might get bit by the rebuilding bug and just love tweaking stuff and trying new builds! It's really not that hard, and I highly recommend keeping at it. Not bad at all for the first build though. It took me a few tries before I had something I liked vaping.

thailand

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2014
Philadelphia, PA
I think its a great first build :thumbs:
Thanks roxynoodle!

who knows, you might get bit by the rebuilding bug and just love tweaking stuff and trying new builds! It's really not that hard, and I highly recommend keeping at it. Not bad at all for the first build though. It took me a few tries before I had something I liked vaping.
I've always taken things apart and rebuilt...the engineer in me, haha..I will definitely keep at it and experiment with different awg, IDs, etc.

great build man
Thanks!

that looks sick
Thanks, hopefully it'll get better, haha

Nice job..you will get better the more you do it...as long as you are getting the satisfaction you need...
Yeah, vapes well, wicks fast though, not that its a bad thing, but it seems to drink liquid. Coming from an eVod though, I'm sure its normal.

For the first time well. Try rounds to squeeze more densely.
Absolutely. I'll probably be building another today!

Congrats on the first build, if it works there is nothing left to say but good job.

Enjoy.
Thanks!

congrats! and vape on!
Thank and will do!

Reactions: yuseffuhler
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread