My first successful DIY ejuice :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tFOrRESTee

Nov 3, 2014
USA
After two failed attempts, I finally made a pretty good tasting ejuice and would like to share with you guys.

I made it 10 ml.

6mg nic (60 mg vg-based nic from RTS vapes so it's 1 ml final)
70% VG (5 ml)
30% PG (2 ml)
10% pina colada (Lorann, 1ml)
10% Butter rum (Lorann, 1ml)
a couple drops of tequila anejo

I put the bottle in hot water for 30 secs, shaked it, and repeated the process for 10 minutes. After that, I left the bottle open for 12 hours.

I like it because unlike the previous attempts, it doesn't have the artificial flavor (the solution is colorless). The pina colada flavor is awesome and I don't think it needs further steeping. I am vaping it while drinking my tequila anejo (made with 100% agave, not mixed with vodka) purchased yesterday, and listening to Margaritaville. I am ready for a beach vacation. :)

Caution: Butter rum from Lorann may contain Diacetyl according to this online spreadsheet. "... NONE of their flavors (even the butter flavorers) have ANY DIACETYL. That said, SOME of their flavors do contain Acetoin/Acetyl Propionyl, which can catalyze into Diacetyl, due to the molecular structure being so similar. So in truth, their flavors may contain trace amounts of diacetyl". Diacetyl can cause popcorn lung aka "Bronchiolitis Obliterans".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread