My first tank was....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missjune75

Jul 3, 2014
NYC
A Kanger Protank. It was hard to fill, the silica Coils were awful but I still have it and it's in great shape!
Am I he only one to notice the poor quality of the tanks coming out in the market. The metal is thin like a soda can, some are just put together without groves instead using o rings to hold them together. I was so excited when the Starre Pure by Freemax came out. The Freemax Starre tanks are my favorite. However, the bottom pin came loose and disappears when you screw it into the mod.
I also won an Innokin Isub V that broke after a couple weeks of light use. My Isub G is still going! Innokin doesn't have any warranties on their tanks and Freemax doesn't offer customer service as far as I can tell.
I'm appreciating my early tanks so much more now! And I still vape everyday using my Freemax Starre Pro!

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
Welcome @Missjune75 and I hope you enjoy your stay~! Fellow New Yorker here <----

My first tank was a Nautilus Mini and now I have three of them. I must say though that I kind of disagree because I have many more now and the quality of the ones I have is great like the Pangu or the Baby Beast and the Melo III Minis to name a few.

Cosmic_Glaze

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2016
Nautilus Mini got me off the cigs... it is still in my rotation of tanks today, it has stood the test of time. Was looking forward to the Nautilus X when it came out but it was not as good as the Mini..Got excited about the Nautilus 2 coming out till I found out it uses the same coils as the original n mini and same liquid compasity. Looks like the N Mini is still holds its spot on one of my mods. The rest are all RTAs, &RDAs now.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
My first clearo-tank was a CE4. My first carto-tank was IBTanked. My first rebuildable tank was KFL.

ETA: Oops, just noticed this is in the clearo section. So, . . . CE4.

That's what happens when you find new threads under New Posts.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
My first four tanks.
1234.jpg

and then I got a Vivi -Nova.

I just broke the center post of the AGA-T last week trying to relive the glory of mesh!
The rest are long gone.
WALSTIB
I

kero

Oct 4, 2016
LI, NY
My first real tank was an aspire triton 2 and honestly it probably to this day is one of the best tanks I have used. Never leaked EVER! With the .5ohm clapton coils, the flavor and vapor production was really good. I sold it to a buddy who wanted to start vaping. He still has it and used it. I miss it and the price has not gone down on them.

Reactions: Cosmic_Glaze

DougFNJ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2013
New Jersey
Those early tanks were terrible. I remember my first EGO with that cheap EGO battery, leaked in my pocket, leaked in my mouth....augh. Then I got my Provari Mini 2.5 and a couple Pro Tanks. They needed those slots on the bottom and were so inconsistent. I had to keep them loose to get decent airflow or I would have no airflow. They improved with the Protank 2, but the Aspire Nautilus Tanks changed the game.

The good thing is there are so many choices now in tanks and devices. The bad thing is there are a lot of bad choices mixed in with the good choices, so you hope the new guy just kicking the smokes finds the good ones.

With the amount I used to spend on Cigarettes, I don't mind paying more for piece of mind that I will get good quality products.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread