My first VV the Lava Tube

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeAnn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2010
Urbana, Illinois, United States
Well I have the full size now and want the mini for short trips to the store, not for all day I always have more than one pv with me at all times, just in case, besides it's easy to carry an extra battery!:p
I just got one...my first vv, and I love it! I'll be getting a full size as well though because the down side of the mini is battery life. I have kgos and a go-go, and they outlast the mini by far. a bit disappointed in that, but I just bought lots of batteries to compensate ;)

It's well built, yet lightweight and great as an on the go pv!

Bostonsnboxers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2011
NW OH, US
I could be wrong, but I think you're right: you don't wanna be discharging the batteries much lower than that. Do you think you could guesstimate about how long the battery lasts you?

I'm NOT a heavy vaper...was when I started by have unintentionally cut down. It takes longer (or it seems to) to charge the battery than the time it lasts, and I've got 3 pvs with different flavs I alternate throughout the day.
Under those conditions, my 'guestimate' would be 4-5 hrs maybe? But again, I'm using LR cartos too. Kanger horiz, 1.5 dc, definitely not set up for hv vaping yet!

Bostonsnboxers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2011
NW OH, US
Well I have the full size now and want the mini for short trips to the store, not for all day I always have more than one pv with me at all times, just in case, besides it's easy to carry an extra battery!:p

And for that, it's perfect! Like I said, I suggest lots of spare batteries :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread